• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy school things.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
well, there was this one guy who held a scissor blade to a cop's throat in school...

Hilijix

Back in Blue
There's was this REALLY creepy and immature 7th grader in school. He apparently melted his sandwich in a zip lock bag, poked a hole in the corner, and squirted it out... It was disgusting.

First time I saw him, I could not find out if he was a boy or girl, either. He screams like a girl and has some very disturbing thoughts. He dared people to say "I want to math debate." quickly. Thankfully I didn't.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
There's was this REALLY creepy and immature 7th grader in school. He apparently melted his sandwich in a zip lock bag, poked a hole in the corner, and squirted it out... It was disgusting.

How do you even melt a sandwich?

^very carefully

pour acid into bag w/ sandwich in it, I guess

flamethrower+snadwich= crispy toast you thought i would say melt it, but the acid is more likely to melt it than fire!

Hydreigon11

Don't Blink
^ Doesn't acid just dissolve things, not melt, I was wondering how you melt a sandwich, maybe you melt the contents hmmm.

Anyway, at school a guy kicked a football (round not rugby ball shaped since I live in England) on the roof, he climbed up the roof to get it, now our school has very fragile roofs, I was in Maths, looking out the window, and the guy fell straight through, into the P.E hall, where some yr 11's were doing an exam. Everyone lulzed their a** off.

if i saw that i would probably piss my self laughing. ive seen some other spectacles though. because they couldn't go on the roof to get their football (yes round, england too) they borrowed a basket ball hoop. still couldn't get it in half an hour.

725roy

ambivolent

First time I saw him, I could not find out if he was a boy or girl, either. He screams like a girl and has some very disturbing thoughts. He dared people to say "I want to math debate." quickly. Thankfully I didn't.

That is one messed up kid.

I remember when we were playing soccer on a soccer field in school, and one friend had to go to the bathroom, but he was playing soccer son he just turned around, and pee right there on the grass... and on a wall too...
The funniest part is that there was a teacher watching us.
My friend had to clean the school everyday for 1 week lol....

Electric

Has anyone ever heard of the gym teacher in Ohio that was charged with having sex with 5 football players? I think it was famous. Anyways, to this day, it's scary losing one of your teachers. Although she was a promiscuous woman, I miss her crazy class.

My high school is in a middle-upper class area. Everyone is rich and FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!

I hate fake people. Also, it's impossible to make friends in my school because everyone is so rude and with the fake people, there are religious people who pretend that they are for example Catholic, and of course act bad like this one friend of mine who is Catholic and makes us look bad by drinking and doing drugs.

People also care only about success and money. The amount of cheating at my school is unbelievable. One time I got a phone call from my "friend" at 11pm asking for homework answers. What a greedy bastard.

There's this one jock who joined cross country (jocks are supposed to play football! [American]) and he ruined things. He attempted to bully me, so one time at our cross country canoe trip I got so pissed at him that I jabbed him in the head and he started bleeding like crazy and his friends all glared at me, and me and my partner just hurried away and it was awkward silence for the rest of the canoe trip. People would pass by and say things like "Ronny hates you." Another time my whole lunch table was just talking like normal and Ronny comes up and talks about this party, and I asked about it and Ronny says "there is no party." And because Ronny is a jock and people will do anything for him, everyone else at my table also told me "there is no party." Ronny is a douche who uses my friends against me. It should be against the law to be a jock.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
@electric : ik some ppl r such ***es even tho I'm popular in my school I hate when ppl think they're better ughh

Arkisys

Well my school pretty dull. The weirdest thing is probably when a while in class kid got up from his chair. Walked over to the counter and just took out some bread and meat then made and consumed a sandwich as if he was on a picnic.

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
Well my school pretty dull. The weirdest thing is probably when a while in class kid got up from his chair. Walked over to the counter and just took out some bread and meat then made and consumed a sandwich as if he was on a picnic.

So there was meat and bread in the cabinet... and the teacher never noticed?

@hydreigon11

acid would make it look like the sandwich was melting, and that would be close enough, I guess.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
How do you even melt a sandwich?

I don't want to know, but I'm guessing he put water in the sandwich bag and shook it. Ugh... It looked like barf.