• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy school things.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
At my school, we had to close all the bathrooms becsuse somebody was a U.S.
Urinal sh*tter
. post things like that. It can be crazy or interesting.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
uhhh, well. i went to a giant high school. it was hard to manage 3000 kids so i remember a lot of days where certain instances would warrant optional school days (snow, usually, and followed by a legit snow day would be the optional day) or i remember a couple of times there'd be a gang fight 3 miles away and the secretary or whoever would come on the intercom and say we could leave if we felt endangered. security guards would let you leave and let you back in if you brought them food. there was always at least one wing of the school that reeked like cigarettes or weed. high school was a joke, but i loved it because of that.

Last edited:

dangermags

... or i remember a couple of times there'd be a gang fight 3 miles away and the secretary or whoever would come on the intercom and say we could leave if we felt endangered.

Wow. Most schools I knew were the opposite. If there was a hint of school violence anywhere else in the state, you were going into lock-down. Ours took their security cues from President Madagascar, see.

"Vice Principal Madagascar, there was a report of suspected gang violence elevation four counties over!"
"Shut. Down. Everything!"

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
Wow. Most schools I knew were the opposite. If there was a hint of school violence anywhere else in the state, you were going into lock-down.

haha well there was never anything particularly dangerous going on in my hometown. "gang fights" usually were degenerates in a blockbuster parking lot taking their shirts off and swinging bike chains at each other. then one kid would get a text and in 5 minutes there'd be an announcement and i'd already be peeling out of the parking lot laughing to myself at how ridiculous my school was.

ChedWick

Me and my friend came to have in our possession a box of liquid stink bombs. We broke a bunch in the stairwell just before the last bell of the day rang and the smell/reaction from everyone trying to get to the top floor was priceless. I had some good times in middle-school.

jul835

I Will Pwn U
Lol love your sig ashhleeyy. At my old school, well in one class, you can pretty much get away with anything. Once, everybody took turns fighting each other. Another day we played volleyball during class. The teacher didn't even notice. The class has computers too so one day about half the class downloaded Halo and we played the whole class. I got an A all quarters. I loved that class.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
@ ashhleeyy I can't believe the school would let you leave when there's a potentially dangerous person running around. That's rather irresponsible of them.

We got lock-downs quite a few times in high school, one during the hour I was in seminary (last hour of the day), and so I got on the bus wondering what was taking everyone so long. It was a semi-lock-down, but it was still talkable.

Um... crazy things...

Well, my high school doesn't allow senior pranks anymore. Junior year (or was it sophomore), the senior prank was that the locks were filled with glue. The principal was ticked. The school has security cameras, but they're crap, and it looked like the pranksters were wearing masks anyway according to my friend's brother (who was helping with security at the time).

Some kid used another classmate's computer account to hack into the system and knock down the web security or whatever it is--Web Sense, I believe is the name. It wasn't all over the school, but he was in my class when we was called down to the office about it. Then he was telling us about it.

The biggest one, and most controversial, however, had to be the 2007-2008 yearbook. There were two full pages of body tattoos and piercings, and a picture of two seniors who were the "best partiers" which hinted at underage drinking (because of the plastic cups they were holding). It was in the paper in the county, unless it was around the Valley. I still have the yearbook, but I've glued the two pages together. Technically, it was listed as "body art" in the yearbook, but it was still rather disgusting. I have no idea how the principal let it slide.

Other than that, I can't seem to think of anything else. And the college I go to is rather normal. Nothing's happened that'll count as "crazy" or "controversial".

Last edited:

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
@ ashhleeyy I can't believe the school would let you leave when there's a potentially dangerous person running around. That's rather irresponsible of them.

yeah it was pretty bad, but funny because everyone knew nothing bad ever happened in my hometown. there was a gas station robbery a couple years back and it was a huge huge deal and the city shut down, but there was never any real danger. my little sister texted me a couple o' weeks or a month ago (she's a junior in high school @ my alma mater) and said they put the school under lock down because there was a weapon threat at the high school on the south side. they ended up just letting the kids go home by 1pm. people would call in the most ridiculous things to get out of school but nothing ever came to fruition. though, earlier in the year, a house exploded mid-town (not a meth lab, contrary to my initial belief) and all 100+ schools had an optional school day. i think people freaked out at the little things and acted on everything because despite being an averaged sized, violence-free suburban city, it was still smack dab in between milwaukee and chicago, two very large and seen as "dangerous" cities.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
yeah it was pretty bad, but funny because everyone knew nothing bad ever happened in my hometown. there was a gas station robbery a couple years back and it was a huge huge deal and the city shut down, but there was never any real danger. my little sister texted me a couple o' weeks or a month ago (she's a junior in high school @ my alma mater) and said they put the school under lock down because there was a weapon threat at the high school on the south side. they ended up just letting the kids go home by 1pm. people would call in the most ridiculous things to get out of school but nothing ever came to fruition. earlier in the year, a house exploded mid-town (not a meth lab, contrary to my initial belief) and all 100+ schools had an optional school day.

Well, it's nice you have a good hometown, but you can't trust people. Something bad always happens at least once in a peaceful town, but even then, it leads to more havoc in the future.

About weapon threats, there might have been some before I entered high school, but I've been lucky enough we never had bomb threats. Now the middle school my brothers used to go to (and where most of the kids have gone), that's a different story. It's rather ghetto. There was this kid a couple of years ago who kicked a bottle filled with cleaning supplies and tin foil into a crowd of students and it exploded. Students who were drenched were treated for burns (two hours after the school decided to call for paramedics) and one girl was almost blinded from it.

My brothers were in the library at that time, but they knew the kid was the obnoxious, rude kid on the bus they rode on to come home. And the school was dangerous enough students carry pocketknives with them for protection, but one of them was suspended for such things. Not many people here like that school, but it's the closest next to another, and sometimes they have no other choice. But still.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
Now the middle school my brothers used to go to (and where most of the kids have gone), that's a different story. It's rather ghetto. There was this kid a couple of years ago who kicked a bottle filled with cleaning supplies and tin foil into a crowd of students and it exploded. Students who were drenched were treated for burns (two hours after the school decided to call for paramedics) and one girl was almost blinded from it.

My brothers were in the library at that time, but they knew the kid was the obnoxious, rude kid on the bus they rode on to come home. And the school was dangerous enough students carry pocketknives with them for protection, but one of them was suspended for such things. Not many people here like that school, but it's the closest next to another, and sometimes they have no other choice. But still.

yikes, that's extremely intense. so so good that your brothers remained safe. a lot of my friends now-a-days have grown up in milwaukee and have the most ridiculous stories about their alma maters that involve pocket knives and assorted arsenal and were just bystanders to the most ridiculous things because of also having no choice as to where to go to school. safety at its finest. :|

Flame Mistress

My friend's cousin years back, around 2001 or something like that, her school caught fire, a real fire. The school was pretty much destroyed, and they had to rebuild 'the building. Until then, they had to learn somewhere else. And it was a pretty good school at that...

Anyone who guesses which school this is gets a free cookie :)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
lmfao here we go. The principal went on a rant over the loud speaker about kids making out and kissing in school, and all this other crap in my school. It was soooo funny! He was so inappropriate about it too!

There used to a be food fight at the end of the school year, one year the seniors broke into pool during one of those fights and jumped into it.

The 2008 one can even be found on youtube.

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
Lol, my school in my mind is quite crazy but then again me and my friends are known as the 'weirdos' so nothing surprises me there ^_^

one time that always gets brought up is when my friend was meant to be cooking one day (key word here: *meant*) and well basically she had a bag of flour in her bag, so like the weird people we are she gets it out and starts like messing around with this sealed bag. Somewhere along the lines a group of guys in our year come along the corridor and after a bit of confusion (I'm still not sure how it happened) but the flour ends up, on the floor, all over the floor. Our French teacher walks down the corridor and let's just say we were the good little girls of our class so she doesn't believe the guys saying it was us that we were responsible for the flour spread around the floor XD they all got detention whereas we got away with it

another time one of the year 11s came into school dressed in a chicken costume ^_^

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
The one time we had to go out into the football stadium cuz there was a bomb threat. Of caurse it wasn't real though :S

SmartD

Last month in the gym, there were these two girls fighting with each other. I don't know how it started, but the girls kept grabbing and clawing each other (one of the girls even pulled out the hair extention from the other girl). Then a boy jumped in the fight, and now one of the girls is fighting the boy. It finally ended when a teacher and another student separated them. It was some wild stuff.

Back when I was in the 9th grade, there was this boy who got long distanced pepper sprayed by an officer. I don't know what he did.

Larry

Last month in the gym, there were these two girls fighting with each other. I don't know how it started, but the girls kept grabbing and clawing each other (one of the girls even pulled out the hair extention from the other girl). Then a boy jumped in the fight, and now one of the girls is fighting the boy. It finally ended when a teacher and another student separated them. It was some wild stuff.

Back when I was in the 9th grade, there was this boy who got long distanced pepper sprayed by an officer. I don't know what he did.

Some kid in my school got in a fight with a Police Officer after his fight with the principal. When he was in handcuffs his pants fell down when he was walking.