• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy school things.

Nebbio

NINJA!
8th Grade a kid went insane and bit a teacher, the principle, and the vice principle.
9th Grade the Jr. High I went to had a rule you couldn't wear jeans apart from on Friday since some kids could afford to buyer nicer ones than others, so Monday-Thursday was dress pants.

10th grade the school cop was a real asshole towards everyone, and during a locker search his son was found with cocaine.

In 11th Grade somebody would place their shit on top of the bathroom stalls so it would fall on you as you walked in.

During my senior year they had to get rid of the vending machines so to make up for the money they lost by this they started to hand out $5 tickets for anyone not in class right as the bell rang. So in place of being 10 seconds late you could be up to 20 minutes late waiting for them to get your ticker written up and finding out who you are.

This has become a big issue with students protesting it at least once a year since. The school keeps it since they say it earns them at least $5000 a year, but they pay three people to walk around all day looking for kids.

L.F.D.

Hah. That's a bit extreme. If we are late four times in a term we get a detention.

ebevan91

This one kid back in 9th grade (he was a freshman, supposed to be a junior or senior), destroyed a cemetary by digging up and breaking headstones, spraying graffiti, and littering all over it.

He got jailed, and somehow had to pay a fine of almost 1 million US dollars.

legendarypokemonmaster

^Wow, what an idiot. People stab pens through the stalls, scratch mirrors, and vandilize the bathrooms, as well as other creepy stuff like throwing apples in the toilets and all over the place. There are always really weird moments in the school bathrooms. I walked in and like 7 guys ran out. 5 from the big stall, 1 looking over from the smaller stall, and 1 more hanging outside...

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
This one kid back in 9th grade (he was a freshman, supposed to be a junior or senior), destroyed a cemetary by digging up and breaking headstones, spraying graffiti, and littering all over it.

This is a classic example of an asshole.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

...kid's got issues. I don't know which is worse, that disrespectful garbage or a grave robber.

GalladeX

A snowplow crashed into my school last year. The teacher's just rambling on, and then, all of a sudden, WTFCRASHBOOMWTF. Nobody was hurt, but the driver was kinda embarrassed. He was kind funny, 'cause he just kinda walked into the school, and was like, "Oh, uh, crap, sorry guys." Or so I heard.

Also, more severely, some kid had a massive freak out once. He picked up a desk and threw it at a teacher, turned over a bunch of stuff in the class. Then he ran into the hallway, screaming and swearing and such. They called the police in, etc.

Last edited:

ebevan91

^Wow, what an idiot. People stab pens through the stalls, scratch mirrors, and vandilize the bathrooms, as well as other creepy stuff like throwing apples in the toilets and all over the place. There are always really weird moments in the school bathrooms. I walked in and like 7 guys ran out. 5 from the big stall, 1 looking over from the smaller stall, and 1 more hanging outside...

The apple reminded me of when a kid in 8th grade threw an apple at the board at the front of the room, and it splattered everywhere.

Then another day, an orange fell through the ceiling.

legendarypokemonmaster

O_O omg. Two girls got in a fight at lunch and one ripped the other's hair out, there was blood on the floor. And there were huge clumps of hair on the stairs today...

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
This one girl bought questionable drugs from a questionable dealer and she actually ate them! She was excused to the bathroom where she threw up blood and was sent to the hospital. Because of her, we are no longer allowed to go to the bathroom during class :p

Oh, and these two retarded kids had sex in our school's art gallery :p

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
This one kid in eighth great lost it with a teacher, spat in his face, walked out and kicked our principal in the shins. This same guy now sits behind me one period a day. Yay for me.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Last year, a guy raped a girl at a dance. I'm not kidding.

Last time I checked, he was expelled.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
older kids were smoking pot in the bathroom in our wing during our lunch so they locked our bathroom so we had to walk a mile away to use the bathroom

Palkia98

My class made our teacher look for us, we all hid in different classrooms and it took him half the day to find us, this was all a week or two ago :)

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
I remember asking in 10th Grade why we didn't have cheerleaders at our sports, they said it was because they were having quickie sex with the skirts on in school. Well...what does that have to do with cheerleaders? Just buy security cameras and make sure it doesn't happen in school.

This one guy also brought weed to school and got suspended for it. It happened like every year to somebody different, to the point where it was like "Why do bring the weed to school? Just keep it somewhere safe, not near the school".

Twix92

404 Not Found
A few weeks ago, two boys sent a school-email off another boy's account to all of school, and some kids in the junior school nearby. The E-mail stated that this boy had a small peni5 and enjoyed raping girls with it. We get e-mails like this most days, but a teacher found out and nearly expelled the 2 boys that sent it off the account. Now we can't send blanket e-mails :p

SmartD

Here's another one. One time, some boys set off fireworks or something in the cafeteria in the morning and it made everybody go crazy, thinking it were gunshots. They got suspended for doing that. Those kids weren't thinking.

Flame Mistress

Um, excuse me, but what does raping mean? :p

Anyway... My friend's school is quite crazy when it comes to holidays and parties, and at the Halloween dance, they had a great big food fight, and it squirted everywhere... Including the stereo. Oops.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Um, excuse me, but what does raping mean? :p

Anyway... My friend's school is quite crazy when it comes to holidays and parties, and at the Halloween dance, they had a great big food fight, and it squirted everywhere... Including the stereo. Oops.

Ahaha Squirt and Food sound soo weird in the same sentence..unless they were using squirtable cheese of course.