• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy school things.

Ace of Shades

In 2nd Grade there was one of the many idiots in my grade pissing on the wall in the bathroom. So from there on out throught the entire rest of the school year if boys wanted to pee we had to go in groups of 2 or more. Plus we missed a whole recess because we were yelled at!!

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
My spanish teacher got up on the stage at the school auditorium and lip synced a whole song... the same one that almost died in a car jack

MonkeyX

in elementary school a bunch of kids tipped a porto potty that was down on the baseball field no one was supposed to be on during recess

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Once it was said that much older kids, from a different school no less, came a wrote "F*** (a teacher at our school's name)" on something. It was a pretty big deal actually.

rocky505

One of my friends little brother tried growing pot in our greenhouse and nearly got our awesome ag teacher fired. Me and two classmates heard him talking about it and we quickly ran to the greenhouse and threw all the pot of a nearby bridge into a creek. He got suspended for a good few weeks.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
One of my friends little brother tried growing pot in our greenhouse and nearly got our awesome ag teacher fired. Me and two classmates heard him talking about it and we quickly ran to the greenhouse and threw all the pot of a nearby bridge into a creek. He got suspended for a good few weeks.

Bro, one of my friends smokes pot in school, he doesnt plant them but he smokes them, on the hallways,in class, everywhere and he still isnt expelled. And for 420, he was high like God.

Pansy :]

anustart
Our science teacher litterally gave half the kids in my class detention for singing "Friday" by Rebecca Black... serves them right :p

rocky505

I just remembered a very awful day back in 7th grade. Our Science teacher was messed up from taking pills and she was getting cranky with us being loud and she fell over on top of a desk when one of her boobs fell out. Everyone in the classroom ran out puking(She is an old woman >_<)

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I feel sorry for her, frankly i have a weak spot for the elders...It sucks being this sensitive, maybe if i get robbed by an old woman.....

Some guy completely destroyed the ceiling of the boy's locker room during my gym period. He was suspended for about a week. I also heard about another guy who pulled his d*ck out in the middle of class and was playing with it. 3 week suspension.

MindlessEvolution

Back from the dead!
Oh my Gosh guys, I could write a book about the insane crap that goes on at my ghetto *** school. Well, I'll just write the ones that are really funny/shocking.
There's this guy at my school who I've known since, like, 1st grade and he is a huge pot smoker; every day he comes to school smelling putrid. They've never even tried to expel him :/
One year, in like 6th grade, these two kids who were around 13 having hardcore sex under the bleachers and they were actually expelled.
And they got to come back next year!!
Gaaah I don't want to get into an epic rant about my nasty, ghetto school. If you've ever seen 'Lean on Me', that's what my school is like, without all the vandalism.

G50

No longer posting
When I was in high school, on a freezing winter day, the fire alarm went off.

I was in swimming class, we were all wet, and had to go outside. Luckily no one caught hypothermia...

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
I have another. In 3rd grade, they painted the bathrooms light yellow. People still peed and it was noticeable.

TheEpicGoomba

In my primery they found a bomb in the field right next to the schoold and he hadnt detoneated yet so we all got evacuated to a church. Good thing is thhe bomb never went of cause I live in a army camp aand they disposed of it.

Then in High school in history i puked all over my history book and my teacher had a panic attack and didnt know what to do

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
A teacher at my school got stabbed in the boys toilets. She lived, and now the boys are in prison, and our toilets have a transparent wall. And no cubicles. They just replaced it over night o_O

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Once we were in class and there was a knock at the door. This student came in and asked the teacher if he could set up the CD player for something they were doing next lesson and she accepted. He came in with the CD player and pressed the play button.
Next thing we know about 15 odd people parade into the room all dressed up and start doing the YMCA.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Indeed it was :)

Flame Mistress

Once we were in class and there was a knock at the door. This student came in and asked the teacher if he could set up the CD player for something they were doing next lesson and she accepted. He came in with the CD player and pressed the play button.
Next thing we know about 15 odd people parade into the room all dressed up and start doing the YMCA.

That made me really crack up XD