• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy school things.

Grey Wind

My geography teacher is mad. Some stuff we/he did:
-We constantly watch random DVDs about things
-One day, we (including him) spent about ten minutes looking out the window at an ambulance.
-He let us sleep in class because we were tired after St. Patrick's day.
-He got a new laptop and spent one full class one it, ocassionally telling us to turn to page whatever.
He' really crazy

Kaz~

Banned
This dude electrocuted himself from some circuit thing in physics a while back and got sent to hospital. And some kid fainted from a lesson where we were burning oil.

Zibdas

not bad
In one class five people fainted. And it was winter.

Also, my science teacher almost never lets us do any science. Which of course is a good thing. We'd just goof around.

Psychic

Really and truly
I love my silly university. It's the only place where I got credits for taking a class on the Beatles and a class on Vampires.

My university politics is pretty messed up - thousands of dollars went missing, that kind of stuff. Both parties in our recent student council elections were kind of shady. After the election, both parties got disqualified, so now we are once again screwed with our government. :/

My Canadian Poetry teacher was kind of crazy, it was pretty amusing. He went off on anecdotes about Doctor Who and getting drunk during interviews with Canadian poets at 10am. And according to him, steampunk is when goths discovered brown.

Back in my college, students used to organize Free Hug Days, and a lot of events ended up with condoms getting thrown at you. I got hypnotized 2 and a half times and ran around as Captain Falcon on Halloween surrounded by other nerdy costumes, and was a Team Rocket Grunt on ordinary days. Holes also got punched in walls and we went drinking with our teachers.

I love school sometimes.

~Psychic

DasBoot

Well.. I don't recall anything interesting or funny happening when I'm home schooled.
But I guess that when I was around 5-7, I was a real pain to my mom.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Well during my second year of high school, there was this one bathroom with no door on the stall, so I walk in one day during lunch and some kid is sitting there doing his business. He saw me and didn't even give a second glance. 0_0

During my freshmen year of high school when I went to a smaller school with only one bathroom, there was some kid who laid out a turd in the MIDDLE of the bathroom. This was no case of missing the toilet seat, it was in plain sight. The same idiot did it again and for the rest of the school year we needed to go up to the office to get a key for the boys bathroom. Part of me wishes I could walk in on the guy right as he's doing it. I would bust a gut for sure.

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
Lots of stuff...

In high school chemistry we did a group ethanol distillation practical which, to cut a long story short, ended up with the workbench on fire. The funniest bit was not the hysterical laughter, but that our first instinct was to try and extinguish the spilled ethanol with the clear liquid in the condenser beaker...which was of course more ethanol. Good times...

As for university, toilet graffiti is an entertaining read. I've seen full debates on euthenasia, abortion and the like written in pen on the wall. The classic 'pull here for an arts degree' next to the toilet roll dispenser wins every time, though.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
Well during my second year of high school, there was this one bathroom with no door on the stall, so I walk in one day during lunch and some kid is sitting there doing his business. He saw me and didn't even give a second glance. 0_0

During my freshmen year of high school when I went to a smaller school with only one bathroom, there was some kid who laid out a turd in the MIDDLE of the bathroom. This was no case of missing the toilet seat, it was in plain sight. The same idiot did it again and for the rest of the school year we needed to go up to the office to get a key for the boys bathroom. Part of me wishes I could walk in on the guy right as he's doing it. I would bust a gut for sure.
Like my school, except I have 2 bathrooms.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
-Dry ice bomb
-Bomb threat last year
-Douchebag French teacher
-A lesbian couple
-The lesbians being in band
-Athletes getting out of trouble
yeah...

SmartD

I remember another school thing. One time, there was this electrical hazard thing that could cause danger at school, so the staff evacuated the students and teachers and we were sent to the performing arts theater to wait while they were fixing the problem. It was an interesting day then.

\Mightyena/

My shool went in to lockdown because someone had a cap gun. At the highschool. A block over.

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
A kid got stabbed and died at a bus stop for a different school in town. A kid from the same school "snapped" and killed his parents.

My middle school was a hell-hole: A guidance counselor strangled his wife to near death, the art teacher was fired for going batshit and hurling a stool at a kid, and the asst. principal was fired for having an affair with a teacher.

My high school's band director got sentenced to life in prison for statutory raping a 16 year old student.
People got bored last Friday, so they lit a roll of toilet paper on fire, and the Fire Department had to show up full-force for one flaming TP.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of things from my school's facebook:

"Homework? What's that?"
"*8====D"
"Is this highschool or an expensive day care? "
"I played counter strike every day for a year in my junior EA English class."
"Not worrying about school being canceled because school's fun anyway "
"having "5 second mexican dance parties" at economics class turn into a 55 minute rave with gansitos, glowsticks and other random things flying across the room, both the dean and Ms. Govea walk into the room, just stare in for a few seconds, and walk out."
"I'd rather go to school then have the day off."
"mastering the art of drawing dicks"
"What's a backpack?
it's like a pillow you carry on your back"
"getting kicked out of class= watching movies next door."
"Principal getting everyone out of class for ice cream !!! :)"
"wanna hear a joke? detention"

School is awesome and we're all jackasses.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Way back in 9th grade, I had this foreign teacher who had little to no authority over the class. He had a super heavy accent that took weeks to finally get used to, so half the time we just milked it, acting like we couldn't understand him telling us "DON'T DO THAT" or "STOP THAT NOW."

I don't even remember the name of the class, but it was basically a study hall where you did your homework. But no one did that. We would just write BS in our study logs and show it to him, and he believed us. For the entire period, every single day, of that entire semester, we would all talk, have book fights (text books and dictionaries mind you!), eat, and throw things at the teacher. A friend and I constructed this sling shot out of paper and a rubber band and used it to fling paper balls at the teacher. I would practically fall out of my chair from laughing so hard when he looked around confused.

Halfway through the semester, he started giving us detention for misbehaving. Since we were the last period of the day, he would keep us after school (half of us would just walk out on him though), and had a list of names and would add X's next to them for each time after that we did something wrong. Each X was another 5 minutes after class (oh my).

Well guess what we did? We had a competition everyday: Who can get the most X's. I'm proud to say that I usually won, or was second place (or tied).

It was the funnest class of my high school experience, and probably overall.

And I'll laugh really hard if someone from that class actually reads this or recognizes the class/teacher ...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ That reminds me of junior year, where I took a Math Applications class. The teacher was a native Vietnamese, so his accent took a while to get used to. I looked forward to the class because most of the time he told us stories about when he was in the army or still living in Vietnam, and thus we wouldn't learn what we were supposed to learn XD. The only ones I remember was when he said he had to steal a chicken from a neighbor because they were starving (he was born after the Vietnam War), and when he was twelve, he stabbed a bully with a compass (you know, what we use in math to draw a perfect circle).

And sometimes he'd repeat certain phrases in Vietnamese when he's telling us what a neighbor or kid was yelling at him. It was rather high-pitched o_O.

I got a C in the class, but it was worth it for the stories about Vietnam and all that.

Oh yeah, and most of the time the class was rowdy. He didn't really have control over his classes.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I can go on all day about strange/stupid things in my school.

Most of the bathrooms at my school are locked; sometimes you have to look for 10 minutes for an unlocked bathroom.

Every time you go into an unlocked bathroom, there are conversations written with chalk all over it, and it is filled with smoke and smells strongly of pot.

They decided to chop down all of the trees next to the school on the same day AP testing started. Then they had to move testing and block off access to one of the biggest hallways in the school.

Also, gotta love when girls start fighting in the middle of the cafeteria, pull out each other's hair, then try to fight off teachers/principals when they intervene.

ZeroKyurem

Final Smash User
My school put metal detectors to keep out all electronics and weapons. I see nearly EVERYONE throwing their cell phones over the walls. None have been caught and a student nearly passed out after being hit by a flying cell phone ._.