• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crazy school things.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
The most recent crazy thing to happen at my school is that one person in my class took his friend's pencil case and threw it out the window, so the friend retaliated by doing the same thing to the guy's laptop.

ZeroKyurem

Final Smash User
The most recent crazy thing to happen at my school is that one person in my class took his friend's pencil case and threw it out the window, so the friend retaliated by doing the same thing to the guy's laptop.

LOL XD Revenge is good. I wonder how the guy reacted?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
LOL XD Revenge is good. I wonder how the guy reacted?

Well, the classroom was on the first floor, and the guy didn't throw the laptop all that forcefully, so I don't think the laptop broke. But basically, what followed was the whole class laughing, the two of them yelling at each other, our teacher who doesn't know how to control kids going to get the vice principal, and the kid who owns the laptop running out the school building to go to the spot where the laptop was, pick it up, and run away.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
As the last day for seniors today, one guy in my class walked around all day in a bananna suit. That was interesting.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
In my school, #40 in the class of 300+ has an average of 50>.

This is actually funny. As a senior prank a few years back, they released chickens with numbers painted on them in the school. They were numbered "1" "2" and "4." Security went crazy looking for the imaginary "#3."

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Our principal was arrested over the summer for DWI and still kept his job.

His mugshot is on google.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
The bathroom exploded about a week ago.

ZeroKyurem

Final Smash User
As the last day for seniors today, one guy in my class walked around all day in a bananna suit. That was interesting.

...why?

There was a fire coming from a bathroom. I find it suspicious.

Surprisingly, some peoples' waste are flammable ._.

How did he keep his job?

The bathroom exploded about a week ago.

._.

Oshawott555

Pokémon trainer
oh there are a lot of bloody weird things at my school which i will not be going to for much longer.:635: where do i begin.... well, they expect us to walk on these greenish blueish "sidewalk". well anyway, once a teacher had to always go in the bathroom with the boys because one guy did gaffiti.

they also feel the need to force me to waste my reccess (yes im still in elementary school) on some stupid kickball practice. i shouldn't be forced to do that stuff with my time if i dont want to.. its for the rest of the year so no more real recess for me in my life. :(

:501:

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp

shadow wolf

The one and only!
The girls bathroom somehow flooded. Don't know exactly how it happened, but all I know is it came in a flash, according to my teacher. Well I could always ask for more detailed specifics tomorrow, if they will tell me anything.

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
On the last weekday before Halloween, a group of guys on campus went around in full banana costumes. And then they got a guy in a gorilla suit to chase them around campus. ;3

As they were all in my AP Psychology class, we discussed social psychology in groups and diagnosed them with mob polarization.

And then we had to explain to my psych teacher how we are the Harry Potter generation. xD

Aquarelle

Staff member

...wow.

That reminds me of one of my old Math teachers. He would come to school stoned sometimes. Other times, he would skip school for several days in a row or arrive really late (one time, my class was waiting for him outside the portable for twenty minutes...in the snow). He would tell us some pretty creepy stories sometimes, like this one about how there was some wanted serial killer who looked *exactly* like him. O__o
He got fired after the semester ended, thankfully.

Another crazy thing is that my school has been under lockdown twice this year due to "intruder alerts." The first lockdown happened because a student said some "alarming" things to a counsellor then ran out of the building (I don't know how that's an "intruder" though...) Second time was when some teachers thought this kid wasn't a student at the school even though he was. >_>

And this is more scary than crazy: yesterday, we were supposed to have a substitute for this one class. However, the sub never showed up so we spent that entire period without a teacher. We all just assumed that the sub was being irresponsible and couldn't be bothered to show up. But today, our regular teacher was back and explained to us what really happened. Turns out the sub was in his car in the school's parking lot, passed out in a diabetic coma. :0

darkcharizard58

One day i went to take a leak, only to find that someone had hot boxed the bathroom. Smelled terrible.

And in eighth grade my resource teacher came to school wasted and was hugging students and rambling about how she could walk again(she had no problems walking). She got fired which i found funny because she was telling us the week before how much she needed her job.

And one time a bus driver said they would pay whoever pelted this one kid with ice and snowballs. Shes in jail now as is her daughter for threatening the kid and saying she would kill him and his dog.

Kdude146

a girl put rat poison in weed back in november and she gave it to 2 people to smoke it they where russed to the hospatel they are ok now

PsychicPsycho

-It's my understanding that two students were caught having sex in the teacher's bathroom when I was in 10th grade.
-After starting the semester in 8th grade we had a math teacher for about a week, then he left. The next day a new one was there and he only lasted a day. The next one lasted the whole year. I don't know what the deal was with the first two. At least my class wasn't that bad.
-I heard that a window fell into a class once and hit a girl on the head (she was ok though)(9th grade)
-I don't remember the year, but one senior prank involved somebody taking all the desks out of the classrooms and sticking them in the hall.
-I think in like 7th grade we had a costume day. I saw a girl walk into a class that I'd never seen before, then realized it was a dude.
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!

lugia100

Like a boss!
For some reason I always find water all over the floor in the boys bathroom where the toilets are...