• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cream of the Croagunk Crop (550)

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
this episode was a good one better than last weeks i'll tell you that much lol Mewoth looked funny as a croagunk and Ash at the end dancing was funny too

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
lol the part where Nurse Joy stuck her tongue out i only noticed dawns head in the background after i watche dthe actual episode yet didnt see it in pics and in the preview

mimejr.james

< The one and only
What was the attack that Nurse Joy's Croagunk used on the Mecha Croagunk? It looked like Attract... So does anyone know?

The dance at the end of the episode was funny! xD

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

I guess I'm the only one that found Nurse Joy winning to be irritating.

I guess the pros of this episode outweigh the cons
Well, it's not as bad when you actually know it's coming. Though a judge should never be allowed to be able to win. Of course, she saved the Croagunk's whom are practically worshipped there, so that must be why.

Damn deitys...

What was the attack that Nurse Joy's Croagunk used on the Mecha Croagunk? It looked like Attract... So does anyone know?
I was thinking Sweet Kiss, but I have the distinct feeling that Croagunk cannot learn that move. I suppose Attract might possibly be it I guess? Hard to know...

Could have been Captivate...
Or heck, how about Fake Out?

~C_L~

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
In regards to which move Joy's Croagunk used; It was Vacuum Wave. Suffice to say, it'll most likely not feature a giant pink heart every time it's used in the future, but that should be a no-brainer anyway.

This was a great episode, which did a good job of successfully summaring why I love this show so much; Crazy creatures receiving the bulk of focus, and wacky antics involving slapstick and bizarre facial expressions. There's not much more you could ask for.
‘Cept for a human Carnivine.
….which they provided.
Thanks.

I'm disappointed Wake didn't grab anyone in a headlock before throwing them to the floor with the strength of 100 Mukus and executing a body slam (and who wouldn‘t be?), but fortunately it didn’t deter from what they did get right, because despite the lack of pointless violence, he was adequately nuts. Hopefully his subsequent appearances are just as macho.

Team Rocket were in their prime here, strutting up to all you nay-sayers and flaunting the fact that they are still capable of being funny. Even James’ flashback had an essence of humour to it, touching as it was. Following up with the laughs of elation he emitted from Carnivine’s maw as he revelled in fulfilling nostalgia only serves to present the question of how anyone could dislike these guys.

Cobalt_Latios

In regards to which move Joy's Croagunk used; It was Vacuum Wave. Suffice to say, it'll most likely not feature a giant pink heart every time it's used in the future, but that should be a no-brainer anyway.
Vacuum Wave? She used "Vacuum Wave"? It makes sense, but that in no way looks like what I'd assume VW to look like. Damn pink heart confusing me... Granted, it makes the most sense seeing what it was able to do.

Well, at least you recognized it, thanks.

~C_L~

uber gon

Accept Change
Vacuum Wave? She used "Vacuum Wave"? It makes sense, but that in no way looks like what I'd assume VW to look like. Damn pink heart confusing me... Granted, it makes the most sense seeing what it was able to do.

Well, at least you recognized it, thanks.

~C_L~

Maybe Vaccum Wave users are able to manipulate the shape of the attack.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Hooray for references.

[img139]http://www.geocities.com/TheGustyFrog/Capitulos/HiroshiEstaEnProblemas/Image27.jpg[/img139]

I guess that explains the clingy Croagunk attatched to Hiroki's shirt.

HoennMaster

Defiantly an amazing episode. They finally show a Safari Zone (or similar) again, although not the real purpose of it. Carnivine flashback was the best.

133tSneasel

The dance at the end of the episode was funny! xD

How do you know it wasn't Flatter, or Return? I think it was one of those. THis episode was great. I loved the part at the end when the Croagunks were praising the Giant Robot one.

too bad brock lost.

great episode

the meowth this is kinda funny. those dump people of Pastoria town

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
hey, I just remembered something.... in the Japanese version, when Kojirou first found Masukippa's Monster Ball amongst his old bottle cap collection, I distinctly recall him saying he had it since he was 2 (ni-sai). Did he say "12" (juuni-sai) and I somehow happened to miss that, or is this another continuity error?

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
hey, I just remembered something.... in the Japanese version, when Kojirou first found Masukippa's Monster Ball amongst his old bottle cap collection, I distinctly recall him saying he had it since he was 2 (ni-sai). Did he say "12" (juuni-sai) and I somehow happened to miss that, or is this another continuity error?
I just checked, and it seems like James was only referring to his bottle cap collection, as in, "I started collecting these when I was two years old."

His only comment on Carnivine itself was that they always used to play together whenever he came to Sinnoh - there was no information on when he had met it.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I can't honestly believe people fell for Meowth's disguise. Seriously, there's a limit to suspension of disbelief.

That was my favorite part.

It was even funnier due to the fact that all the Croagunk were doing the same thing whiile the judges somehow picked up on tiny differences. Even Ash and Dawn were confused.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I didn't care for the COTD in this episode. He reminded me of a badly drawn 80's cartoon character. However, he was one of the most animated COTD's in a while.

Is That Scary Clefairy still around these boards? I'd love to see what he can come up with in regards to Wake art. I wouldn't mind meeting him in an alley. ;)

Overall this was a great episode...one of the few fillers that I don't really mind watching.