• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cream of the Croagunk Crop (550)

Cobalt_Latios

Hooray for references.

[img139]http://www.geocities.com/TheGustyFrog/Capitulos/HiroshiEstaEnProblemas/Image27.jpg[/img139]

I guess that explains the clingy Croagunk attatched to Hiroki's shirt.
Where is this from I'd like to know?

I can't honestly believe people fell for Meowth's disguise. Seriously, there's a limit to suspension of disbelief.
Not to mention getting a high score is something of a bit awkward. Or maybe they knew it was a fake and just ran with it? Oh, and trust me, if people have a hard time believing it's Team Rocket in the most blatantly obvious of disguises, I hardly see a problem with Meowth being disguised as a Croagunk and not knowing it isn't so bad (probably one of their better ones too I might add).

~C_L~

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
Where is this from I'd like to know?
Dokonjo Gaeru, a.k.a. The Gutsy Frog.

I'm with Bliksem and Cobalt_Latios on Meowth's disguise. It borked my poor brain, especially seeing that one scene when all the Croagunk were standing in a line with him at the end looking so obviously different....

Staryu_09

Mystic Water
Lol, cool episode was that :D .I was wondering if Brock's Croagunk evolve to ;454; Btw Meoth was so ...bahahahaha, so silly looking XD

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Lol, cool episode was that :D .I was wondering if Brock's Croagunk evolve to ;454; Btw Meoth was so ...bahahahaha, so silly looking XD

Speaking of which, he practically gave himself a broken wrist trying to do a karate chop! I nearly doubled over my seat laughing!

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice

Speaking of which, he practically gave himself a broken wrist trying to do a karate chop! I nearly doubled over my seat laughing!

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I saw this episode a month ago and its actually pretty good. I liked how Crasher Wake appeared in this episode. And the festival was pretty interesting. Not the best Sinnoh episode, but its still a good episode.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
One word - hilarious!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I wonder if there is gonna be a Toxicroak as the leader, like Venusaur from the Bulbasaur episode, or just a Croagunk.

JNottle

I'm sure that somebody said a while ago that Crasher Wake refers to Dawn as Ash's girlfriend, so if he does it will be intresting to see the reactions.

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I'm looking forward to these episodes,

Did anyone see on Bulbapedia about this episode.

They changed what Hiroki's appearance. I liked this old one. x_x

Torpoleon

I can't wait to see this episode!(Just a few more minutes)

chimkong

I wonder if there is gonna be a Toxicroak as the leader, like Venusaur from the Bulbasaur episode, or just a Croagunk.

Croagunk already have a leader: Crasher Wake, then who needs a toxicroak. hehehe......just a joke.......not funny i think

No, seriously there won't be a toxicroak because Pastoria City's symbol Pokemon is just Croagunk, and its not an episode about evolution like in Venusaur/Ivysaur/Bulbasur episode.

Yeah, I was just about to comment on that. Why did they change it o_O? I think someone said the character design was originally a reference to something but come on, Pokemon usually leaves in the refs even if overseas people won't get it. So why edit it out this time?

And to such a generic design, ugh : ' (