• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command - Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
no word or sign of metroid

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Your Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Opponents Serebii Username: Twiddle
Game 1: 3-0 L (w/l; score)
Game 2: 2-0 L (w/l; score)
Game 3: (w/l; score)
Notes: Im leaving next week on spring break and wont be back in time for the next round :)

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
07RU.png

Round 2 has ended with 2 matches left incomplete. Here are the results of those matches:

Eliteknight v Metroid - Activity to Eliteknight. Metroid is now banned from the next TWO guild tournaments.

Crazy Bolts v Mean Mr.Snorlax - Neither party made any effort to contact the other, therefore BOTH players are disqualified. Crazy Bolts is banned from the next 2 tournaments, MMS from the next 1.

Round 3 is now in session, as are the official 'Rounds 2 & 3" of the losers bracket. All matches must be completed by 12:01 Am (GMT -5) on Monday, March 11th, 2013. There will be no exceptions, no extensions. Get the matches done.

Below is the form for posting battles. All battles must be posted on the Creamery Command - Tournaments thread. Battles posted on the guild thread will not be counted.

Code:
Your Serebii Username:
Opponents Serebii Username:
Game 1: (w/l; score)
Game 2: (w/l; score)
Notes:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Contacted Chaos and have been extremely active on Xat. Have yet to see him, but him not responding to my VM yet is reasonable.

Your Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
Opponents Serebii Username: sucka punch
Game 1: (w/l; score) W idr
Game 2: (w/l; score) W idr
Notes:gg!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
the Grassmaster v TDoyle match hasn't been done (not for lack of trying). Unfortunately, this means that, in order for the tournament to proceed, a coin flip is needed. There will be no penalties for the loser. grassmaster411 will be heads, TDoyle18 will be tails. The winner needs to battle Eliteknight within 72 hours of this post.

Flip 1 - Heads - grassmaster411 leads, 1-0
Flip 2 - Tails - Tied, 1-1
Flip 3 - Tails, TDoyle18 wins, 2-1.

TDoyle18 moves on.

Additionally, jirachiuser1 and treeckotrainer need to complete their match by the same deadline.

Opponents Serebii Username: treekotrainer

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Opponents Serebii Username: treekotrainer
Confirming i didn`t really stand a chance the first match, second match started better, but then I got disconnected in the middle of the battle and I was like **** it you`ll win anyway so I gave rachi the win. congrats, and you`d prolly have won anyway.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Your Serebii Username: Dr.Chaos
Opponents Serebii Username: TheMysteriousStranger
Game 1: (w/l; score) Win 4-0
Notes:

He had to go right after our first game. We'll try to finish up the series tomorrow.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Game 2: (w/l; score) Win 3-0
Notes: He didn't really feel like playing game 2

GG and good luck ahead

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Game 2: (w/l; score) Win 3-0
Notes: He didn't really feel like playing game 2

ggs yeah I'm tired and have work to get done for tomorrow, and there's still the losers bracket. I've already done better then I thought so I'm happy. I hope to see you in the finals.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
07RU.png

Round 3 has ended. Good work on getting all battles done by the deadline.

Round 4 is now in session, as are the official 'Rounds 4 & 5" of the losers bracket. All matches must be completed by 12:01 Am (GMT -5) on Monday, March 18th, 2013. Losers Bracket Round 4 matches must be done by 12:01 AM of Thursday, March 14th, 2013. There will be no exceptions, no extensions. Get the matches done.

Below is the form for posting battles. All battles must be posted on the Creamery Command - Tournaments thread. Battles posted on the guild thread will not be counted.

Code:
Your Serebii Username:
Opponents Serebii Username:
Game 1: (w/l; score)
Notes:

Your Serebii Username:Eliteknight
Opponents Serebii Username:EmeraldGoblin
Game 1: (w/l; score) WIN 3-0
Game 2: (w/l; score) Loss 0-2
Game 3: (w/l; score) Loss 0-4