• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command V. Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
Or you could try, I dont know, actually scheduling a time to battle so that you can actually get it done instead of saying "come find me when we're both on".

Yeah, you should probably try that.

No need to get rude, bro. My schedule makes it impossible to keep appointments, so I tried to make it more convenient and thus so I wouldn't leave anyone waiting when I couldn't make it.

rooting for Team Sky! Do it Oppa Garchomp Style!

zerofield

i miss miror
No need to get rude, bro. My schedule makes it impossible to keep appointments, so I tried to make it more convenient and thus so I wouldn't leave anyone waiting when I couldn't make it.

Its k man, kotsy is crusty but we love him for it.

now that i have your attention kotsbro

put me on subs so i can bask in other people's glory

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Stop all of you or you'll end up infracted for spamming/responding to spam (essentially Bay shut up and everyone else ignore him)

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Ghosts of The Forums has been banned. Requesting a substitute. Since he and jirachiuser1 completed one match already, it's only fair that that match count for the substitute, as well.

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Ghosts of The Forums has been banned. Requesting a substitute. Since he and jirachiuser1 completed one match already, it's only fair that that match count for the substitute, as well.

Actually, I'm not saying that's not fair, but that is unreasonable. It's because that the substitute and GoTF WILL have different playing styles, teams, and skill level. So, carrying the match isn't reasonable and they should start off fresh.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Just saying, if I see anything like what I had to edit out of viker2's post from either side I'm laying out hefty infractions, you've now been warned twice. If any baiting, spamming, arguing, or whatnot continues this thread will be closed and either no clear winner decided or a winner by activity. Shape up.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Actually, I'm not saying that's not fair, but that is unreasonable. It's because that the substitute and GoTF WILL have different playing styles, teams, and skill level. So, carrying the match isn't reasonable and they should start off fresh.

In the interest of just getting this over with, fine. Just please make sure that your sub choice is ready to battle, as jirachiuser is on regularly.

irock245

She wants it
Come on CC, one more win

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
OK, just talked it over with Ragnarok and he says to Sub in and win still counts from the first match, if you want to argue with him, go for it, but I wouldn't recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.