• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
http://i54.*******.com/2j47gn6.png

Welcome to Creamery Command, an enticingly enjoyable winter wonderland. I hope you like Ice Cream.

INDEX
1.Clan News and Announcements
2.Links
3.Rules
4.How to Join
5.Flavors
6.Rank Ups
7.Points
8.The Flavorboard
9.Job Opportunities
10. Clan Events
11. Ribbons
12. War Team
13. Wars
14. Credits

NEWS BLURB
~9/19/2011 - Monotype tournament finished. Rai777 wins, Bazooka999 2nd place
~9/17/2011 - War finished against Pseudoshadow, CC wins 3-0

LINKS
Clan League
INACTIVE MEMBERS LIST
RULES
Please follow these to the best of your ability.
1. Follow all SPPF Rules
2. The leaders are here to do just that. Lead. Respect them and they will respect you. All there is to it. All their decisions are final. If you have an issue though, go to them. They will try to help as best they can.
3. All members will be required to make at least one post per month unless we are given advance notice of an extended absence.
4.All battles count unless both parties are specifically aware of the fact that the battle does NOT count. This decision must be reached PRIOR to the first turn.
5.Every time you engage in a clan battle the scores MUST be posted in the correct format, found below
Code:
Opponent's Serebii name:
Win/Lose/Draw:
Notes:
Wins Towards Next Rank:

APPLYING
In order to become a member you must fill in the form.
Code:
[b]Serebii Username:[/b]
[b]D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code:[/b]
[b]B/W Friend Code:[/b]
[b]PO Name:[/b]
[b]Reason for joining:[/b]
[b]Competitive Battling Experience:[/b]
[b]Favorite Flavor of ice cream:[/b]
[b]Referrer:[/b]

All members are automatically accepted and will be placed into a rank depending on their test battle.

FLAVORS
You will be split up into Flavors, or ranks. You will rank up by winning battles. The only inaccessible rank is the 11th rank: The Ice Cream Man.

12creamerycommander.png

The leaders of Creamery Command. They overlook the Clan and keep the peace
KingOtheStone
Mr. Amazing400
Puretrainer

rainbow.png

10creamerycommandrainbowice.png

The Best of the best. You don't mess with them, because they have the power of the rainbow on their side.
EmeraldGoblin

rockyroad_1.png

09creamerycommandrockyroad.png

They've worked incredibly hard to reach this point. Now they have little marshmellow chunks in them.

CookiesCream_1.png

10creamerycommandCookiesCream.png

The epitome of blended ice creams, these members are absolutely delicious.
Bazooka999
Sucka_Punch

frenchvanilla_1.png

09creamerycommandFrenchVanilla.png

These members are the new, cooler version of the plain old boring Vanilla. some members consider these people to be the best members around.
KingTorterraXIV

butterscotch_1.png

08creamerycommandbutterstoch.png

It's been a long trek, and they're close to reaching the sweet end of the line.
Kr4ft!

bubblegum_1.png

07creamerycommandbubblegum.png

These members have worked hard and have earned their place as a well known commodity.

cottoncandy_1.png

06creamerycommandcottoncandy.png

The members here have reached the halfway point. Their journey to the top is 50% completed.

coffee_1.png

05creamerycommandcoffee.png

Lets face it, who doesnt love a good cup of coffee? While still new, these members are starting to show what they can do.
Theebay707

mint_1.png

04creamerycommandmint.png

Not the worlds best flavor, but these members still show potential
L0gIcErR0r
CrazyKiller
Rai777
firestar319
ShadowFox11
Jet LI
Yoonzee
Chandelure181
zerofield
IEatWallz
Ninja Dog

strawberry_1.png

03creamerycommandstrawberry.png

One of the three basic flavors. Still new to the clan, but have shown dedication.
Falco
TehJonno
MYSTICAL²ツ
Agon
Darside
-Shuckle-
Spielfehlersucher
Big Beluga
blobman94
D.Gray Man
Flygon123pwn
tocador
Jeko
Jirachiuser1
Charizardmaster#1
LordCaedus
TheGhostInside
Crazy Bolts

chocolate_1.png

02creamerycommandchocolate.png

Everyone loves chocolate. Unfortunately, these members are still very new to the clan and havn't had a chance to show their awesomeness.
ElliotDX
Spük
Doomforyou
Seppen
o0oSerenityo0o
pkmnnerd14
pokemonnerd
Bman9900
Raptor ruler
Wi-Fi
Nashus
Yoshifan22
Sammekins
beshort123
Slade
dragontamer98
BrutakaBlaziken
citron0
EthanUK
PokeSonic
Maya Fey
ElectroCore
fgiorgos13
Jooneh4
Darkashen
Joe The Bow
DrPok
RespectTheSmeargle

vanilla_1.png

01creamerycommandvanilla.png

The most plain rank, for the members who will have to work as hard as they can to prove they aren't boring.
Grassmaster411
Aranox
Samurottpwnsnoobs
Creation of Pokerus
shinypokemonhunter
T0XiCiTY
wolvie616
Sceptrigon
PokeTrainerJay
Weavile39
Tyoyo3131
KirioGameNote
kentheman
wallaceb11
silver wing 22
twilight_trainer
Mudkip8003
El Rey

Upon Joining the Clan, you will be required to participate in a 'Test Battle' to see how you compete. Your tester will then place you in either Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry rank, and from there you shall rank up normally. The approved Testers are as follows, and shall be referred to as...
THE TASTE TESTERS
-Mr Amazing400 (PO + 4th Gen WiFi)
-Falco (WiFi + PO)
-Bazooka999 (WiFi + PO)
-Kingothestone (PO)
-EmeraldGoblin (Wifi)
-Puretrainer (PO)
-OMN's_SkyNet18 (PO)
-TehJonno (PO)

Until you are tested, you will be in the 'Lactose Intolerant' Rank.

http://i53.*******.com/35i61xj.jpg
0creamerycommandlactoseintolerant.png

This rank is dedicated specially to Javaker, who is awesome.
AmpharosOnAScooter
RaichuArcanine
~BMF~BattleResearch
Pokémon Trainer Xande
SatanJr
tehburakki
zekrom 4
MunHoJun
ShadowMonkey25
Munchlax_OTK
Timotheeee

Below is the code for the Lactose Intolerant, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry userbars. When putting them in your signature, remove the * inside the first tag.
[SPOILER="Userbars"]
[CODE]Strawberry:
Rainbow: [img*]http://imgboot.com/images/Nakashima/strawberry_1.png
Blue: [IMG*]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/blackgoblin/creamery%20command/03creamerycommandstrawberry.png[/IMG][/CODE]
Code:
Chocolate:
Rainbow: [img*]http://imgboot.com/images/Nakashima/chocolate_1.png[/img]
Blue: [IMG*]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/blackgoblin/creamery%20command/02creamerycommandchocolate.png[/IMG]
Code:
Vanilla:
Rainbow: [img*]http://imgboot.com/images/Nakashima/vanilla_1.png[/img]
Blue: [IMG*]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/blackgoblin/creamery%20command/01creamerycommandvanilla.png[/IMG]
Code:
Lactose Intolerant:
Rainbow: [img*]http://i53.*******.com/35i61xj.jpg[/img]
Blue: [IMG*]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/blackgoblin/creamery%20command/0creamerycommandlactoseintolerant.png[/IMG]
[/SPOILER]

The following Serebii Users have been banned from the clan due to many factors. They are not to be welcomed to the clan or league under any circumstances.
ChelloChello
Jake92
Pokemazter3001
D-BRAY
Jets

RANKING UP
In order to rank up to any rank other than Rainbow Ice and Rocky Road, there are two conditions that must be met. First, you must gain 10 wins during your time as your current flavor. Secondly, you must have at least 800 cones. Once you have enough cones, you must challenge a member in the flavor(s) immediately above yours. Be sure to declare your challenge in a post before you actually battle. If you are victorious in the battle, you are awarded the next flavor. If not, you must recollect your points and try again. If you lose 3 times in a rolling one-week period, then you must wait one full week before you can have another rank up battle. The only exception for this ruling would of course be if you are the first member to reach the next flavor, in which case you need only hit the next win marker.

In order to reach Rocky Road rank, you must first gain 10 wins during your tenure as a member of the rank directly below. After doing so, you must defeat all of the Dream Cream SUBSTITUTES listed in post number 4 of this thread. The list is more or less static, so it shouldn't change much while you attempt to accomplish this task. The wins you achieve stick, so you do not need to rechallenge subs if you lose a match. Like with other rankups, you need to post that you are challenging each sub before you battle, and then the sub must post the results. In order to prevent challenge spam upon the Substitutes, a given challenger may only challenge each substitute ONCE every TWO days.

If you thought that the above task was daunting, be prepared for the next one. In order to reach Rainbow Ice Rank, you must defeat the 5 starting members of the Dream Cream itself. As with the subs, wins stick, and all other rules apply.

As an additional note, you gain cones for reaching each rank. The values are as follows:
Chocolate: 100 cones
Strawberry: 200 cones
Mint: 300 cones
Coffee: 400 cones
Cotton Candy: 500 cones
Bubblegum: 600 cones
Butterscotch: 700 cones
French Vanilla: 800 cones
Cookies & Cream: 900
Rocky Road: 1000 cones
Rainbow Ice: 1100 cones

CURENCY SYSTEM
Here is, in my opinion, the most interesting part of the clan. Cones are the currency of the clan. Cones can be earned in any of the following ways:
- Joining: By joining the clan, you automatically receive 500 Cones. We don’t want you going hungry
- Jobs: certain jobs will earn you Cones. Those will be discussed later on.
- Recruiting: For each member you recruit, you will receive 50 Cones. That’s what the ‘Referrer’ field of the application is for.
- Tournaments: 1st place earns 2000, 2nd gets 1000, 3rd recieves 500, and 4th receives 250.
- Youtube Battles: You recieve cones when we upload your battles to youtube. 25 per upload, plus 75 if you provide commentary.
- Battles: You earn Cones by battling. Even if you lose, you earn Cones. The breakdown is as follows:
  • Vs. Higher Rank

• Win: 100 Cones
    • Draw: 75 Cones
    • Loss: 50 Cones
  • Vs. Same Rank
    • Win: 75 Cones
    • Draw: 50 Cones
    • Loss: 25 Cones
  • Vs. Lower Rank
    • Win: 50 Cones
    • Draw: 25 Cones
    • Loss: 10 Cones
THE FLAVORBOARD!
The Flavorboard is the place to see how you rank against everyone else. It has every member, their w/l/d, win%, friend codes, PO access, and current rank. It will be updated every 2-3 days.

http://i41.*******.com/2cpu9vb.jpg
Current as of post #3712

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Artist: This is a job for those that wish to make banners, xat avis, and other requests for members, payment will vary depending on the art made, and will be priced (by type of artwork) by the artist. 2-3 Artists needed, depending on abilities.
Leaders Artist: Makes artwork specifically for the clan. Includes Clan Userbars, Banners, etc.
EV Trainer:This is a job for those willing to EV train another member’s pokemon. Need 1 for 4th gen, 2 for 5th gen. You may apply for both generations.
Breeder:This is a job for those willing to breed pokemon for other members. Need 1 for 4th gen, 2 for 5th gen. You may apply for both generations.
Teacher: This is a job for those willing to teach other members. You will be given a test before you are allowed to teach. 3 teachers needed

The positions above are held by the following:
Artists: EmeraldGoblin, KingTorterraXIV, Darside
Leaders Artist: EmeraldGoblin
4th Gen EV Trainer: _____
5th Gen EV Trainers: KingTorterraXIV, weavile39
4th Gen Breeder: Maya Fey
5th Gen Breeders: pkmnnerd, KingTorterraXIV
Teachers: Puretrainer, Rai777

PRICES:
Artwork: The price will vary based on the type of artwork in question. It will be decided by the artist
EV Trained Pokemon: 400 cones per pokemon*
Bred Pokemon: 400 cones per pokemon*
Teachers: 500 cones for each class provided by the teacher

*if you are getting a custom pokemon, the cost will be 800 cones. 400 each for EV training and Breeding.

APPLYING FOR A JOB:
In order to apply for a job, you need to fill out the following form:
Code:
Serebii Username:
Job Wanted:
Reason for wanting the job:
Why do you deserve this job:
Artists will be required to provide examples of their work before being approved.
Breeders and EV trainers will need to provide proof of their capabilities.
Teachers will be tested for ability before approval.

JOB USERBARS
When it comes to the Job userbars, you now have 3 choices. You may use the full bars, created by ElliotDX, or you may use one of the ribbon bar-addons that EmeraldGoblin has kindly created for us.
Remove the * in the opening tag when putting into your signature.
[SPOILER="Job Userbars"][Spoiler="Full Userbars"][img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/Artist.png
Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/Artist.png[/img]
BreederGenIV.png

Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/BreederGenIV.png[/img]
BreederGenV.png

Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/BreederGenV.png[/img]
EVTrainerGenIV.png

Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/EVTrainerGenIV.png[/img]
EVTrainerGenV.png

Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/EVTrainerGenV.png[/img]
Teacher.png

Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/Teacher.png[/img]
LeadersArtist.png

Code:
[img*]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/ElliotDX/LeadersArtist.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
EVGENIV.png
- EV GEN IV
EVGENV.png
- EV GEN V
IVGENIV.png
- IV GEN IV
IVGENV.png
- IV GEN V
teacherribbon.png
- Teacher
artistribbon.png
- Artist
artistleader.png
- Artist Leader
EVGENIV2.png
- EV GEN IV
EVGENV2.png
- EV GEN V
IVGENIV2.png
- IV GEN IV
IVGENV2.png
- IV GEN V
teacherribbon2.png
- teacher
artistribbon2.png
- artist
artistleaderribbon2.png
- artist leader
[/SPOILER]

IN-CLAN EVENTS

5thGenOUtournament.png

Well, here we go! It's time for Creamery Command's first tournament! All Smogon bans/rules apply, wifi team viewer is optional for PO. Ready...go!

CC5thGenPO.png

CC5thGenWiFi.png

Post battles in the following format:
Code:
Opponents SEREBII Username:
Win/Lose:
Score:
Notes

Good Luck!
Wifi Winner:crazykiller
Po Winner:falco
scavengerhunt.png

CREAMERY COMMAND SCAVENGER HUNT
Basically this is just as the title says a scavenger hunt. Now you’re about to ask, 'what are we looking for?' Well that is simple: you’re looking for this banner at the bottom of posts made by Mr. Amazing400… see above.

He will post 5 of these banners anywhere on Serebiiforums.com & your job is to find them all before anyone else…
Now serebii is a big place & so as help I will also include a clue for finding the next post. Once you have found them all pm Mr. Amazing400 with the location of each post & if you're correct you’ll win fabulous prizes!!!

Now here’s the good part, what the prizes are...well:
1st: an instant rank up. A special one of a kind banner for your sig (also if bazooka win he gets 1000cones instead of a rank up)
2nd: 500 cones & 2 of these 3 choices…a free art commission a free lesson provide by brandyjay or one dream world pokemon
3rd: 200 cones

you've got a week to find all 5 posts (till the 3rd of august)… good luck to everyone

you first clue is...this member fails at war battles, maybe you should go look him up.

joint winners: mystical & javaker

flavortournament2.png

There is a flavor that represents everyone. Lets see how that flavor holds itself up in battle.
This will be a mono type tournament based on the flavor chosen at random.
The Flavors are as follow:
1normal-tartflavor.png

2fire-cherryflavor.png

3water-blueberryflavor.png

4electric-bananaflavor.png

5grass-pistachioflavor.png

6ice-coconutflavor.png

7fight-peanutbutterflavor.png

8ground-browniefudgeflavor.png

9flying-cookiescreamflavor.png

10psychic-grapeflavor.png

11bug-limeflavor.png

12rock-rockyroadsmoresflavor.png

13ghost-acaiberryflavor.png

14dragon-mangomargaritaflavor.png

15dark-blackberrysherbetflavor.png

16steel-frenchvanillaflavor.png

basically standard rules apply, except your team must contain 3 of the type you were given & 3 wildcards

e.g. i get water & therefore my team must contain atleast 3 pokemon with water in its typing

1st prize rank up & 2000 cones...also the winner will get to descide what flavour our new rank will be!!
2nd place rank up & 1000 cones
3rd 750 cones
4th 500 cones
also anyone that enters gets an automatic 100 cones

ok guys use this to sign up

username:
timezone:
prefered type: (this doesnt mean you'll get it, it is random afterall)

FlavorTournamentMatches.png

winner: rai777

CCGoldenConesAwards.png

Ok guys, we got a new clan event for everyone. Members here that are originally from AA are familiar with this event, but for those who don't know it, its gonna be a really cool event for everyone. We're gonna be having an award ceremony:

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
There are 15 awards that can be won by various members here at Creamery Command. In order to be nominated for an award, members must submit who they would like to be nominated for each award. 3 things to keep in mind:

-Members to be nominated must CURRENTLY be in Creamery Command
-Each member is allowed up to 2 nominations per award.
-ALL NOMINATIONS MUST BE PMED TO ME (firestar319) IN ORDER FOR THEM TO COUNT. USE THE FORM PROVIDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

Nominations will last 10 days. The top 4 nominations will be placed on the voting ballot for each award they were nominated for. As with any award show, the one who gets the most votes wins the award.

2 things to keep in mind here:
-You can only vote for one member
-Just like with nominations, all votes MUST BE PMED TO ME (firestar319) in order for them to count.

PRIZES

200 cones will be given to the winner of each award. If you should win multiple awards, you'll get 200 cones for each award won. Whoever wins the most awards gets an additional 500 cones. The winners will also receive custom art for their sigs corresponding to the award they won.

Now with everything been said, here's the list of awards and the art you'll receive should you win that award.

SweetToothAward.png

-The Sweet Tooth Award (Friendliest)

RainbowSwirlAward.png

-The Rainbow Swirl Award (Best Artist)

KumquatKweemAward.png

-The KUMQUAT KWEEM Award (Most Random)

mememeaward.png

-ME ME ME Award (Most Dramatic)

LickMeAllOverAward.png

-Lick Me All Over Award (Sexiest Member)

TalkedTheTalkAward.png

-Talked the Talk Award (Most Opinionated)

CreamOfTheCropAward.png

-Cream of the Crop Award (Most Improved Member)

TheBigSexyAward.png

-The Big Sexy Award (Most Sexual)

ThrillerAward.png

-The Thriller Award (Most Likely to Dance Like Michael Jackson For Money)

RepeatCustomerAward.png

-The Repeat Customer Award (Most Active)

ToungueTicklerAward.png

-The Tongue Tickler Award (Funniest Member)

JailBirdAward.png

-The Jailbird Award (Most Likely to go to Jail)

ColdStorageAward.png

-Cold Storage Award (Most Dedicated Member)

FavoriteCustomerAward.png

-Favorite Customer Award (Best Member [No leaders])

ManwithTheVanAward.png

-Man With the Van Award (Best Leader)

NOMINATION FORM
Below is the form to be used when submitting your nominations. Next to each award, list the SEREBII USERNAMES of MAXIMUM TWO CURRENT clan members you wish to nominate for each award.

Code:

Code:
Serebii Username:
-The Sweet Tooth Award (Friendliest):
-The Rainbow Swirl Award (Best Artist):
-The KUMQUAT KWEEM Award (Most Random):
-ME ME ME Award (Most Dramatic):
-Lick Me All Over Award (Sexiest Member):
-Talked the Talk Award (Most Opinionated):
-Cream of the Crop Award (Most Improved Member):
-The Big Sexy Award (Most Sexual):
-The Thriller Award (Most Likely to Dance Like Michael Jackson For Money):
-The Repeat Customer Award (Most Active):
-The Tongue Tickler Award (Funniest Member):
-The Jailbird Award (Most Likely to go to Jail):
-Cold Storage Award (Most Dedicated Member):
-Favorite Customer Award (Best Member [No leaders]):
-Man With the Van Award (Best Leader):

Continuing on with the Golden Cones, nominations are now officially closed. Now we can reveal the members who've made it onto the ballot for voting.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
The top 4 nominations will be placed on the voting ballot for each award they were nominated for. As with any award show, the one who gets the most votes wins the award.

3 things to keep in mind here:
-You can only vote for one member
-Just like with nominations, all votes MUST BE PMED TO ME (firestar319) in order for them to count.
-You CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF

Voting will last for 10 days.

PRIZES
200 cones will be given to the winner of each award. If you should win multiple awards, you'll get 200 cones for each award won. Whoever wins the most awards gets an additional 500 cones. The winners will also receive custom art for their sigs corresponding to the award they won.

Now with everything been said, here's the list of awards and the members nominated for them.

SweetToothAward.png

-L0gIcErR0r
-o0oSerenityo0o
-Bazooka999
-kingofthestone

RainbowSwirlAward.png

-o0oSerenityo0o
-EmeraldGoblin
-CrazyKiller
-L0gIcErR0r

KumquatKweemAward.png

-TehJonno
-MYSTICAL²ツ
-CrazyKiller
-L0gIcErR0r

mememeaward.png

-TehJonno
-L0gIcErR0r
-kingofthestone
-EmeraldGoblin

LickMeAllOverAward.png

-Bazooka999
-Puretrainer
-L0gIcErR0r
-kingofthestone

TalkedTheTalkAward.png

-CrazyKiller
-TehJonno
-KingTorterraXIV
-kingofthestone

CreamOfTheCropAward.png

-KingTorterraXIV
-Sucka_Punch
-L0gIcErR0r
-CrazyKiller

TheBigSexyAward.png

-TehJonno
-L0gIcErR0r
-Puretrainer
-Bazooka999

ThrillerAward.png

-Puretrainer
-Mr. Amazing400
-L0gIcErR0r
-kingofthestone

RepeatCustomerAward.png

-L0gIcErR0r
-EmeraldGoblin
-kingofthestone
-CrazyKiller

ToungueTicklerAward.png

-MYSTICAL²ツ
-TehJonno
-Rai777
-Bazooka999

JailBirdAward.png

-Puretrainer
--Shuckle-
-kingofthestone
-SuicuneMaster11

ColdStorageAward.png

-kingofthestone
-EmeraldGoblin
-L0gIcErR0r
-Bazooka999

-Bazooka999
-L0gIcErR0r
-firestar319
-TehJonno

ManwithTheVanAward.png

-kingofthestone
-Puretrainer
-Mr. Amazing400

VOTING FORM
Below is the form to be used when submitting your votes. Next to each award, list the SEREBII USERNAMES of ONE CURRENT clan member you wish to vote for each award.

Code:

Code:
Serebii Username:
-The Sweet Tooth Award (Friendliest):
-The Rainbow Swirl Award (Best Artist):
-The KUMQUAT KWEEM Award (Most Random):
-ME ME ME Award (Most Dramatic):
-Lick Me All Over Award (Sexiest Member):
-Talked the Talk Award (Most Opinionated):
-Cream of the Crop Award (Most Improved Member):
-The Big Sexy Award (Most Sexual):
-The Thriller Award (Most Likely to Dance Like Michael Jackson For Money):
-The Repeat Customer Award (Most Active):
-The Tongue Tickler Award (Funniest Member):
-The Jailbird Award (Most Likely to go to Jail):
-Cold Storage Award (Most Dedicated Member):
-Favorite Customer Award (Best Member [No leaders]):
-Man With the Van Award (Best Leader):

Voting ends at 6 PM (EST) on October 13th. May the best man win!

CCGoldenConesAwards.png

The GCA's are officially over. Congratulations to all the winners! The winner of each award gets 200 cones. If you won multiple awards, you gain 200 cones for each award won. In addition to that, since Logic won the most awards (4), he will receive an additional 500 cones. Winners will also be able to use the userbars for each award they won listed below

Now with everything been said, here's the list of awards. The members who won each award are marked in bold. Once again, congrats to all winners!

SweetToothAward.png

-L0gIcErR0r
-o0oSerenityo0o
-Bazooka999
-kingofthestone

RainbowSwirlAward.png

-o0oSerenityo0o
-EmeraldGoblin
-CrazyKiller
-L0gIcErR0r

KumquatKweemAward.png

-TehJonno
-MYSTICAL²ツ
-CrazyKiller
-L0gIcErR0r

mememeaward.png

-TehJonno
-L0gIcErR0r
-kingofthestone
-EmeraldGoblin

LickMeAllOverAward.png

-Bazooka999 (2nd)
-Puretrainer (1st)
-L0gIcErR0r
-kingofthestone

TalkedTheTalkAward.png

-CrazyKiller
-TehJonno
-KingTorterraXIV
-kingofthestone

CreamOfTheCropAward.png

-KingTorterraXIV
-Sucka_Punch
-L0gIcErR0r
-CrazyKiller

TheBigSexyAward.png

-TehJonno
-L0gIcErR0r
-Puretrainer
-Bazooka999

ThrillerAward.png

-Puretrainer
-Mr. Amazing400
-L0gIcErR0r
-kingofthestone

RepeatCustomerAward.png

-L0gIcErR0r
-EmeraldGoblin
-kingofthestone
-CrazyKiller

ToungueTicklerAward.png

-MYSTICAL²ツ
-TehJonno
-Rai777
-Bazooka999

JailBirdAward.png

-Puretrainer
--Shuckle-
-kingofthestone
-SuicuneMaster11

ColdStorageAward.png

-kingofthestone
-EmeraldGoblin
-L0gIcErR0r
-Bazooka999

-Bazooka999
-L0gIcErR0r
-firestar319
-TehJonno

ManwithTheVanAward.png

-kingofthestone
-Puretrainer
-Mr. Amazing400

CCwordtournament-3.png

All right peoples, we have another in-clan tournament that we're going to host. However, this tournament is gonna be different compared to the other tournaments that have been had here. We're hosting:

THE BREAKDOWN:
So here's how this tournament is going to work. Each member competing in the tourney will have to pick one 5 letter word. Once the tournament begins, the words you chose will be randomly distributed to all competing members. You must create a team whose ENGLISH letters begin with the letters in your word.

For example, say I got the word 'HEART'. That would mean I could create a team using Haxorus (H), Excadrill (E), Accelgor (A), Reuniclus (R), and Tyranitar (T). The last slot in your team will be a wildcard of your choice.

SIGN-UPS

In order to participate you must fill out this sign-up form:

Code:
Serebii Username:
PO Username:
5 Letter Word:

Sign-ups will last for a week. Once the actual tournament begins, each round will last for 1 week as well.

PRIZES
1st Place: rank up & 2000 cones. Additionally, if you wish, you will recieve a special event Pokemon via WiFi, courtesy of -Shuckle-.
2nd Place: rank up & 1000 cones
3rd Place: 750 cones
4th Place: 500 cones

http://i52.*******.com/287ek9u.jpg
http://i56.*******.com/2367wi.jpg
http://i44.*******.com/8xlt92.jpg
http://i40.*******.com/x4q61g.jpg
http://i43.*******.com/1zvegs9.jpg
ccwt.png

current clan event:

CCOUII.png

THE BREAKDOWN:
So here's how this tournament is going to work. You sign up for the tournament using the form below, and after the signups end, all participants will be randomly dropped into a bracket and the first round will begin. Each round will last 1 week. It's really quite straightforward.

SIGN-UPS

In order to participate, you must fill out the short and seemingly pointless form below. It is only for recordkeeping purposes. Here is the form:

Code:
Serebii Username:
PO Username:

Sign-ups will last for a week. Once the actual tournament begins, each round will last for 1 week as well.
This means that signups will close next Tuesday, November 22nd. Sign up while you can.

PRIZES
1st Place: rank up & 2000 cones.
2nd Place: rank up & 1000 cones
3rd Place: 750 cones
4th Place: 500 cones

Unfortunately, due to forfeits in the last tournament, there are members who will not be allowed to participate in this tournament. These members signed up for the tournament and then showed no interest in getting their battles done, thus forcing the round to be extended until the final day until they were eliminated due to inactivity. These members are listed in the spoiler below:

TehJonno
Bman9900

Be aware: Should there be participants who do this in THIS tournament, not only will they be disallowed from participating in the next tournament, but they will be fined 1000 cones. Get your battles done. It's not too much to ask.

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
dreamcream2.png

Members:
-Puretrainer
-OMN's Skynet18
-Big Beluga
-Bazooka999
-Rai777
Subs:
-Falco
-Mystical
-TehJonno
-EmeraldGoblin
-Kingofthestone
-Mr. Amazing400

WAR RECORD
14-1

WE ARE NOT AT WAR

Primus Et Ultimus V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. Team Seasoul

Team Kasai V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. Black Ice Clan

Sleeping Dragons V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. The Dragons of Legend

PseudoShadow V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. Survivalist Clan

Enchanted Garden V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. The Ascension

Hidden Legends V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. The Battling Academy

Burning Earth V. Creamery Command

Creamery Command V. S*x Army

The Triumvirate V. Creamery Command

Okay Guys we have a nice achievement system within the clan we are establishing. Basically just look at the spoiler and you'll see all the ribbons you can earn by doing different things within the clan. Hopefully this boosts activity!

Mochi's Frozen Yogurt Recognition Ribbon - Be Active for at least _ month
level 1: 1
1recognitionribbonlv1.png
2recognitionribbonlv1.png

level 2: 3
1recognitionribbonlv2.png
2recognitionribbonlv2.png

level 3: 6
1recognitionribbonlv3.png
2recognitionribbonlv3.png

level 4: 12
1recognitionribbonlv4.png
2recognitionribbonlv4.png

Ben & Jerry's Product Promoter: Recruit _ ice cream lovers into the clan.

Level 1: 10
1ProductPromoterlvl1.png
2ProductPromoterlvl1.png

Level 2: 20
1ProductPromoterlvl2.png
2ProductPromoterlvl2.png

Level 3: 30
1ProductPromoterlvl3.png
2ProductPromoterlvl3.png

Level 4: 40
1ProductPromoterlvl4.png
2ProductPromoterlvl4.png

Cold Stone's Silver Star Ribbon- Achieve a __ win streak within the clan.
Level 1: 10
1silverstarlv1.png
2silverstarlv1.png

Level 2: 15
1silverstarlv2.png
2silverstarlv2.png

Level 3: 20
1silverstarlv3.png
2silverstarlv3.png

Level 4: 25
1silverstarlv4.png
2silverstarlv4.png

Marble Slab Creamery's Valorous Ribbon- Become a member or sub for the war team _ times.
Level 1: 1
1ValorousRibbonlv1.png
2ValorousRibbonlv1.png

Level 2: 3
1ValorousRibbonlv2.png
2ValorousRibbonlv2.png

Level 3: 5
1ValorousRibbonlv3.png
2ValorousRibbonlv3.png

Level 4: 7
1ValorousRibbonlv4.png
2ValorousRibbonlv4.png

Magnum's Defense Service Ribbon - Win _ amounts of war battles.
1defenseservicelv1.png
2defenseservicelv1.png

1defenseservicelv2.png
2defenseservicelv2.png

1defenseservicelv3.png
2defenseservicelv3.png

1defenseservicelv4.png
2defenseservicelv4.png

Häagen-Dazs's Event Planner - Suggest and make an event for the clan __ times.
1eventplannerlv1.png
2eventplannerlvl1.png

1eventplannerlv2.png
2eventplannerlvl2.png

1eventplannerlv3.png
2eventplannerlv3.png

1eventplannerlv4.png
2eventplannerlv4.png

Yogurtopia's Sportsmanship Medal- Participate in a clan tournament __ times.
1sportsmanshiplv1.png
2sportsmanshiplv1.png

1sportsmanshiplv2.png
2sportsmanshiplv2.png

1sportsmanshiplv3.png
2sportsmanshiplv3.png

1sportsmanshiplv4.png
2sportsmanshiplv4.png

Ice Cream Master -
Archive Top Rank
1TopRank.png
2TopRank.png

OSL Recognition - Accomplish the following
Win 8 OSL Badges -
1win8OSLbadges.png
2win8OSLbadges.png

Defeat the OSL E4
1DefeattheOSLE4.png
2DefeatOSLElite4.png

Become OSL Champion
1becomeOSLChampion.png
2becomeOSLChampion.png

Win an Official Serebii Tournament -
1serebiitournament.png
2serebiitournament.png

Win an Official Smogon Tournament -
1smogontournament.png
2smogontournament.png

Good Conduct Ribbon -
Display good behavior in the clan (being nice, helping other members etc.) this will be awarded upon the judgement of a leader
1goodconduct.png
2goodconduct.png

CREDITS:
-Nakashima for all Rainbow Userbars Vanilla Rank -> Kotsy Leader Rank
-Heavenly Blade for the Rainbow Ice Userbar Recolor
-ElliotDX for the Clan Banner, Lactose Intolerant Userbar, Job Userbars, S.A. War Banner, and the edit of Mr Amazing's version of the Ice Cream Man Bar
-Dark Sharpedo for Xat Background
-o0oSerenityo0o for the War Banners
-Nakashima for the war team Userbars, o0oSerenityo0o for adding on the stars
-EmeraldGoblin for the second set of userbars (blue) and the ribbon sets
-Javaker, to whom the Lactose Intolerant Userbar is dedicated​

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Serebii Username: scizor64
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: in sig
B/W Friend Code: in sig (too lazy)
PO Name: scizor64
Reason for joining:Staying with the family
Competitive Battling Experience: 1 year
Referrer: Kotsy and Falco

ICE CREAM LOVER

Sammekins

Roll Tide.
Serebii Username: Sammekins
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: I'll figure it out.
B/W Friend Code: Figure it out
PO Name: Sammekins
Reason for joining: I <3 Kotsy
Competitive Battling Experience: Good.
Referrer: Kotsy

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Serebii Username: TehJonno
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: N/A
B/W Friend Code: IN MY FC
PO Name: [ Not Jonno
Reason for joining: LOLZ.
Competitive Battling Experience: GOOD.
Referrer: Everyone. Kotsy?

Ice Cream Lover. LOLZ.

I'M GONNA UNOFFICIALLY APPLY FOR MYSTEH

Serebii Username: Sexicyle
B/W Friend Code: N/A
PO Name: MYSTICALZ0RS
Reason for joining: Jonno is here.
Competitive Battling Experience: LOLZ.
Referrer: Jonno

Ice cream yadadadadadaadadadada

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Serebii Username: scizor64
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: in sig
B/W Friend Code: in sig (too lazy)
PO Name: scizor64
Reason for joining:Staying with the family
Competitive Battling Experience: 1 year
Referrer: Kotsy and Falco

ICE CREAM LOVER

Accepted, of course. Great to have you.

You smell. not accepted cuz you no read the rules :(
Serebii Username: TehJonno
B/W Friend Code: IN MY FC
PO Name: [ Not Jonno
Reason for joining: LOLZ.
Competitive Battling Experience: GOOD.
Referrer: Everyone. Kotsy?

Ice Cream Lover. LOLZ.

I'M GONNA UNOFFICIALLY APPLY FOR MYSTEH

Ice cream yadadadadadaadadadada

lol. You're accepted, Myst can apply for himself cuz I enjoy lots of posts :p

Sammekins

Roll Tide.

I ****ing love ice cream.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I got tested and even though I won, I showed absolutely zero skill, therefor I was put in Vanilla rank!

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend

EDIT: Tested myself, got had connection issues too early on so cant really decide on a good rank. But I did. K

Last edited:

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
10 members in the first 3 hours lmao, I'll be joining after i speak Kots about my conditions of joining =P

ElliotDX

Serebii Username: ElliotDX
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: Not got one
B/W Friend Code: Will tell when I get a team
PO Name: [CC] ElliotDX
Reason for joining: As, if I didn't, this clan wouldn't be as cool.
Competitive Battling Experience: Nyeehhh.
Referrer: Kotsy the stupid ice-cream lover

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
@Jonno: Demanding a retest. that was haxy as ****, and I was just watching! You can't determine a rank from something that haxy

@Myst: you suck. reread rules plox. and be original about it cuz im tired of it just being put at the end.

@Elliot: You in broski, and thanks for the new userbar, which I hereby dedicate to Javaker.

@Darkfire: Thanks

@Java: I've agreed to your terms. Now join.

Last edited:

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Serebii Username: Javaker
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: 5199 5460 9223
B/W Friend Code: Cba to get out my DS -.-
PO Name: Changes all the time. prolly Javaker though
Reason for joining: Forced to
Competitive Battling Experience: Only a year :(
Referrer:

Oh right yeah, something about ice cream being nice or lovely or something? Forgot -_-

Last edited:

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Why!? My Sig Is Spectacular

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Serebii Username: DJMonty
B/W Friend Code: N/A (temporary)
PO Name: [CC] DJMonty
Reason for joining: I need a clan, and this one looks awesome
Competitive Battling Experience: A few months

Something about Ice Cream and loving it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.