• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Excuse me, I have been active. Just not on Serebii. I can't find Treehouse on the server list, so obviously that also effects me being active.

No, it really doesn't effect your being active whatsoever. Active involves coming to the clan chat, which you virtually never do. not being able to find a PO server is hardly an excuse. you put zero effort into contacting your opponent.

CrazyKiller

ICE CREAM LOVER
Tournament Finals
Opponents SEREBII Username: Snivy101
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 5-0
Notes: gg a bit haxy though

Last edited:

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I am going to leave the clan. It was fun here. Bye.

Im leaving this clan : P Reason? Bazz made me. Hope to keep it contact for you ppl who actually gave a crap I was here!! kbai!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I cant believe how many of yall took this seriously =_= Nah I needed to move on. Ive been witchaguys for so long I feel I need somthing new. Believe me yall were cool to me and all. I hope we can still be friends. luv you still <,< lol

Last edited:

Chris Semicolon

No, it really doesn't effect your being active whatsoever. Active involves coming to the clan chat, which you virtually never do. not being able to find a PO server is hardly an excuse. you put zero effort into contacting your opponent.

Obviously. I only asked 7 different members if they knew how I could contact Seppen.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I agree completely, Jonno. If you're going to join, you should come to the chat and become part of our family. If you don't do that, you're going to think we suck because you have no idea whats going on.

Seppen

????
Opponent: Jake92
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: GG jake

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Obviously. I only asked 7 different members if they knew how I could contact Seppen.

There's always the obvious: PM/VM him. Surely you could have figured that out without the help of seven other members?

Jake92

PKMN Needed for VGC!
Opponent: DJMonty
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: GG! Finally a win for me!

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Wifi/PO: PO 3-0
Notes: GG! keldeo = pwn

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
For my rankup challenge, I'm gonna challenge Logic.

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
Challenged by DJMonty for a rank up battle... again : P
Wifi/PO: PO 4-0
Notes: sorry, no rank up for you again =/

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
This post has been removed to be used as evidence for an FBI case.

Last edited:

bazooka999

<--- EVIL
Tested xthexpsycho
Won 4-0
Chocolate for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.