• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend

CrazyKiller

ICE CREAM LOVER
scavangerHuntbanner.png

CREAMERY COMMAND SCAVENGER HUNTask, 'what are we looking for?' Well that is simple: you’re looking for this banner at the bottom of posts made by Mr. Amazing400… see above.

Basically this is just as the title says a scavenger hunt. Now you’re about to
He will post 10 of these banners anywhere on Serebiiforums.com & your job is to find them all before anyone else…
Now serebii is a big place & so as help I will also include a clue for finding the next post. Once you have found them all pm Mr. Amazing400 with the location of each post & if you're correct you’ll win fabulous prizes!!!

Now here’s the good part, what the prizes are...well:
1st: an instant rank up. A special one of a kind banner for your sig (also if bazooka win he gets 1000cones instead of a rank up)
2nd: 500 cones & 2 of these 3 choices…a free art commission a free lesson provide by brandyjay or one dream world pokemon
3rd: 200 cones

you've got a week to find all 10 posts (till the 3rd of august)… good luck to everyone

you first clue is...this member fails at war battles, maybe you should go look him up.​
Funny cuz its not posted yet so get on posting those banners so i can find them

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
I beat Andy 6-0, gg, Rainbow ice cream rank for me kthxbai

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
I beat Andy 6-0, gg, Rainbow ice cream rank for me kthxbai

oh java if only you had actually battled me....

ok so that was a quick event as 1st 2nd & 3rd have been filled

in first place we had a tie as these 2 members posted at the same time...javaker & mystical

second place went to spuk

3rd place by only 1 min time difference was sui

edit: spuk has chosen to have a free lesson by brandyjay

spuk please pm me your choice of prize please & to everyone that participated thankyou for making this first event in our clan a great succes

Last edited:

CrazyKiller

ICE CREAM LOVER
I have made a CC fantasy football league (american Football) if you want to join send me a pm or talk with me on the chat for more info

Rai777

Well guys, your prays are answered! Another ICE CREAM LOVER (lolz rulez) for this awesome clan fer ya!
Serebii Username: Rai777
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: Nope
B/W Friend Code: 0991 2604 5036
PO Name: (When I enter) [CC] Rai
Reason for joining: Because theres a lot of people here that I knew for a long time already, and im always in the chat even if im not in the clan. Besides Pures clan I joined lasted for like 4 days.
Competitive Battling Experience: Id say a good 8 out of 10
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: The good old and simple Vainilla! (Dammit im getting in the worst rank then D:<)
Referrer: eerrrrrrrr Shuckle

Last edited:

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
♫♫Guess whos back, back again
Pure is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back
Guess who's back...♫♫

this is my application accept it or else. =D

ice ceam lover

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: Forgot
B/W Friend Code: Forgot
PO Name: EmeraldGoblin
Reason for joining: I like icecream
Competitive Battling Experience: not the worst not the best
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: rocky road or triple chocolate or pistachio
Referrer: Pure

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Pure your rejected because gay rap is gay and no application and kots wont accept you because no application.

And Hiya EG

PS. Id like a free lesson from brandyJay to pl0x kthxbai

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Well guys, your prays are answered! Another ICE CREAM LOVER (lolz rulez) for this awesome clan fer ya!
Serebii Username: Rai777
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: Nope
B/W Friend Code: 0991 2604 5036
PO Name: (When I enter) [CC] Rai
Reason for joining: Because theres a lot of people here that I knew for a long time already, and im always in the chat even if im not in the clan. Besides Pures clan I joined lasted for like 4 days.
Competitive Battling Experience: Id say a good 8 out of 10
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: The good old and simple Vainilla! (Dammit im getting in the worst rank then D:<)
Referrer: eerrrrrrrr Shuckle

Welcome, Rai! It's great to finally have you with us.

♫♫Guess whos back, back again
Pure is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back
Guess who's back...♫♫

this is my application accept it or else. =D

ice ceam lover
You smell. You couldnt just like, go back to page 2 and quote your old application? Ah well. Welcome back, dude.

D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: Forgot
B/W Friend Code: Forgot
PO Name: EmeraldGoblin
Reason for joining: I like icecream
Competitive Battling Experience: not the worst not the best
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: rocky road or triple chocolate or pistachio
Referrer: Pure

Meh, you forgot the key phrase thing, but im in a good mood. Welcome!

------------------------------------------------
Also, we have a few Rank-Ups to address.

JAVAKER

MYSTICAL²ツ

Click on either name to congratulate them.

Last edited:
Guys, it is hard for me to say this but I have been considering it for a while. It is no person's fault at all and I love you all but I have my own reasons for it. I regret to inform you I will be leaving this clan, but I will still turn up on chat.

I'm afraid I will be going to a new clan aswell. Im sorry but the place appeals to me more and is much cooler than this one. It's a clan named Creamery Command and I dunno if you have heard of it but it seems like an awesome place, much cooler than here. So Im sad to say bye but I am leaving to go join Creamery Command immediately. good bye :( <3

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
I regret to inform you that i am also leaving to join Creamery Command, Also please clicky my name to congratulate me on my rank up, Also kots, everyone else has posted an app, its only fair that fat boy Pure does to

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Well Fatty has to post again! Pl0x!

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
tested emeraldgoblin & he swept me easily strawberry rank for you

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Job Wanted: Artist
Reason for wanting the job: I have the knowledge and skills to make decent art.
Why do you deserve this job: I have a portfolio of artwork ive done for serebii; if interested, let me know to pm anyone who interested in seeing what I could do for them.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Job Wanted: Artist
Reason for wanting the job: I have the knowledge and skills to make decent art.
Why do you deserve this job: I have a portfolio of artwork ive done for serebii; if interested, let me know to pm anyone who interested in seeing what I could do for them.

accepted...

Status
Not open for further replies.