• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
You probs wondering where I have been. Internet is ****ing up. Can't connect to the Wifi. No idea how to work out how to either. Neither of my tech savvy roommates are here so it doesn't look like I'll be back soon. Unless someone knows how I can find out the security **** for our router it could be days before I can battle anyone. So just touching base with everyone.

eh heh heh. Used to sites with uncensored posts.

Anyone here wanna battle me? I really want to battle everyone and test my skills! Meet me on the Clan's Chat!

Copex10

ISerebii Username: Copex10
CD/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: Dont have one anymore
EB/W Friend Code: Dont have one Atm
CPO Name: Copex10
RReason for joining: Was referred? I like Ice Cream :p
ECompetitive Battling Experience: Been battling since the start of 4th gen
AFavorite Flavor of ice cream: None I like them all :D
MReferrer: kingothestone
Lover

Last edited:

bazooka999

<--- EVIL
Welcome to CC :). Come to the chat, there's a link in the first post.

Edit:

Tested Copex10
Won (don't remember the score)
Chocolate for you :)

Last edited:

bazooka999

<--- EVIL
Opponent: Seppen
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: GG. Really close.

xTHExPsycho

Dead Man
Serebii Username: xthexpsycho
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code:
B/W Friend Code: 0089 3058 1200
PO Name:
Reason for joining: Mega told me you missed me
Competitive Battling Experience: you know
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: vanilla
Referrer:Mega

Copex10

Actually guys I think I'm going to leave the battling scene for a bit couple weeks to a month? So thanks for the short stay but after I come back to battling Exca, Thundurus and all those pokes will probably be banned :D, but this'll definately be the first place I come back to for a competitive clan. The short stay I did have you guys were very friendly so keep up all the hard work and I'll see you guys around.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Actually guys I think I'm going to leave the battling scene for a bit couple weeks to a month? So thanks for the short stay but after I come back to battling Exca, Thundurus and all those pokes will probably be banned :D, but this'll definately be the first place I come back to for a competitive clan. The short stay I did have you guys were very friendly so keep up all the hard work and I'll see you guys around.

I guess its a good thing that the only thing under any further question besides weather is Thunderus then. See ya.

On another note: O SNAP. PSY IS BACK :D Great to see you, bro. You know the drill. come to the chat.

Last edited:

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Someone do me a favour and sub for me in this war. I can't get my **** together at the momentum.

I also give Crazy the win for the tourny. I can't get my pokes onto my game. So yadadadada. Good luck in the finals Crazy.

Last edited:

CrazyKiller

ICE CREAM LOVER
Someone do me a favour and sub for me in this war. I can't get my **** together at the momentum.

I also give Crazy the win for the tourny. I can't get my pokes onto my game. So yadadadada. Good luck in the finals Crazy.

Tks bro sorry to hear tht ur stuff isent cooperating with you hope it starts working soon

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Sorry to hear that, Jonno. I'll take care of it.

With that, round 2 of the tourney comes to an end. The only unfinished battle was in the PO bracket, with Seppen vs Chris Semicolon. Chris; hasnt been active, so Seppen gets the win. Round 3 begins now, with a total of 4 battles (hopefully). it will end Sunday, July 24th, at Midnight GMT -5. Good luck to all remaining participants.

Last edited:

Chris Semicolon

Sorry to hear that, Jonno. I'll take care of it.

With that, round 2 of the tourney comes to an end. The only unfinished battle was in the PO bracket, with Seppen vs Chris Semicolon. Chris; hasnt been active, so Seppen gets the win. Round 3 begins now, with a total of 4 battles (hopefully). it will end Sunday, July 24th, at Midnight GMT -5. Good luck to all remaining participants.

Excuse me, I have been active. Just not on Serebii. I can't find Treehouse on the server list, so obviously that also effects me being active.

Status
Not open for further replies.