• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathon213

Opponent: SilverWing 22
Win/Lose/Draw:Win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes:GG

Opponent:SilverWing22

Opponent:SilverWing22

Last edited:

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
Opponent: Sucka_Punch
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 5-0
Notes: don't try to trick a choice specs onto a poke with already high special attack ;]

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Ok gang, lets wrap this tournament up! Falco and Bazooka have beaten Seppen and Monty, respectively, so the final round of the PO tournament is as follows:

Finals:
Falco v Bazooka999

Consolation:
Seppen v DJMonty

good luck. you have until next friday to get the battles done.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
How many times do I need to say it. DUSK IS OUT OF PO BATTLES FOR THE MONTH. STOP POSTING THEM.

I think what he is trying to say is that Dusk has used up all of his PO battles till next month. Even if you battle him there and win, it wont count towards your battle points or W/L/D, so if you battle him on PO it will only be for FUN :3

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I don't know when my last post was, and I'm going to be inactive for a few days, so ACTIVITY POST

hazard123

Im alive just had a great vacation and i now have wifi but my fc will have to wait seeing as its about 3 am for me im tired so i will try to talk with you guys tommorow
To start of my wifi record i lost
Opponent: CrazyKiller
Win/Lose/Draw: Lose X4
Wifi/PO: wifi
Notes: I need a better team ur terra wrecked me

CrazyKiller

ICE CREAM LOVER
Im alive just had a great vacation and i now have wifi but my fc will have to wait seeing as its about 3 am for me im tired so i will try to talk with you guys tommorow
To start of my wifi record i lost
Opponent: CrazyKiller
Win/Lose/Draw: Lose X4
Wifi/PO: wifi
Notes: I need a better team ur terra wrecked me

GG's bro u had me a few times but ur right terra ripped ur team to shreds

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Opponent: suicune11
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 2-0
Notes: GG close one there

Opponent: jonathan213
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 3-0
Notes: GG

Last edited:

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Once upon a time,

There once was a boy named Tim, he also knew Jim, Kim and Gerbert. Gerbert was the tough guy in the group, Tim gave him the nicknamed Gerbo, for what reason we shall never know. Kim and Jim were once an item, like cheese or something I can't remember, maybe some sort of staple.. or a stapler... or a hole puncher... ANYWAY they were inseperable, it was like pants, each leg was needed! (lolwut) TIM! Tim was a man! A man from Nantucket who liked to sit on a bucket, he ate some Ice Cream and wanted to scream, "o' my what time, am I late!?" And so forth... he ripped off that drugged rabbit from Alice in wonderland, you know the one, the one that is always late, man he needs to do something about his stupid-*** watch, or he needs to have some big notification or something... what was I talking about? OH yeah, Alice in wonderland, anyway, Alice ate something, got high and talked to some invisible cat and then went to a mental hospital, the end.

I hope you enjoyed my story of cheese, Tim and Alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.