• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
im leaving this clan

since Jonno wats me to levae ill leave

btw ppl have said we dont battle here and we joke alot i dont kno which it true so im gonin to a different clan

bye

We don't battle here? The post above you was about a battle. And you don't like jokes? If you don't like jokes, that's just lols. Alsooo. I didn't say I wanted you to leave. I said if you don't like jokes leave...and I meant the chat. You are a funny fellow.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Time for the second installment of 4am stories with homo dude.

So second upon a time,
There was a prince named Princess and a Princess named Prince, a King named Queen and a Queen named Fred! They have no relation to the story so forget about those names.

So anyway, I heard this thing on the news where billy bob and gina bina was all like "Deeewd did you catch dem hookazh last noight?" n she wuz all "lololol no wtf wuz dat?" and that shiz.

Now, back to the royal family, Fred was never able to please Queen, although the Queen has tried to please Queen the King just could not become pleased, therefore Queen had Fred's head chopped off.

I bet you got confused with that last thing.

Go and eat some alphabet soup, it might taste yumm.
And never forget, your mother loves you, no matter how many times she slaps you,
You're normal! lolyou'renot.

People always talk about stuff and I wonder why, it's leik wutdafuuuu
Right on, to the civilians and stuff, I mean they are the world, you know?
I know.
Don't you ever think about Aliens being dead, because I don't. So what is up with you?
Ending this here... I like the first letter of these sentences.

The end.

Are you retarded? AT 4 IN THE MORNING?!?!?

Rai777

I find the rule as well kinda stupid. I mean I only posted it because I saw it on the other posts. We all know the rules, be good, dont spam, dont double post, is pretty much common sense, guess im lucky.
Besides that yeah I agree with Java

Falco

Habs Fan
Opponents SEREBII Username: Bazooka999
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 4-0
Notes: GG.

Thats right peeps if you want to win you have to be in vanilla!
oh and srry baz and kots. i dragged the tourney for so long ...

Lyvam

Time for the second installment of 4am stories with homo dude.

So second upon a time,
There was a prince named Princess and a Princess named Prince, a King named Queen and a Queen named Fred! They have no relation to the story so forget about those names.

So anyway, I heard this thing on the news where billy bob and gina bina was all like "Deeewd did you catch dem hookazh last noight?" n she wuz all "lololol no wtf wuz dat?" and that shiz.

Now, back to the royal family, Fred was never able to please Queen, although the Queen has tried to please Queen the King just could not become pleased, therefore Queen had Fred's head chopped off.

I bet you got confused with that last thing.

Go and eat some alphabet soup, it might taste yumm.
And never forget, your mother loves you, no matter how many times she slaps you,
You're normal! lolyou'renot.

People always talk about stuff and I wonder why, it's leik wutdafuuuu
Right on, to the civilians and stuff, I mean they are the world, you know?
I know.
Don't you ever think about Aliens being dead, because I don't. So what is up with you?
Ending this here... I like the first letter of these sentences.

The end.

Is your secre message gay pride? or just pride?

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsegwin.png

Opponent: Sucka Punch
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: gg
Member was ranked below me at the time of the battle; *50 cones* for gryfin..... i mean, *50 cones* for me :)
5/10 PO battles
5/10 wins
total: 1153

Last edited:

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Hi everyone!
Serebii Username:RaichuArcanine
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code:HGSS:3997 1845 9759
B/W Friend Code:Unknown as of yet(I'm getting wifi soon).
PO Name:ElectricArcanine
Reason for joining:Well, kingothestone referred me here in my Hi! thread and this clan looks really awesome. =)
Competitive Battling Experience:I've been a competitive battler for about a year now, although I have no wifi at the moment.
Favorite Flavor of ice cream:Mint Chocolate!
Referrer:kingothestone.
~RaichuArcanine~​
Sorry!
Ice cream lover!
Reason for joining:Well, kingothestone referred me here in my Hi! thread and this clan looks really awesome. =)
Competitive Battling Experience:I've been a competitive battler for about a year now, although I have no wifi at the moment.
~RaichuArcanine~​

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Sorry!
Ice cream lover!
~RaichuArcanine~​

Welcome aboard! :D Come join us in our chat HERE

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
lost my first war battle in cc stupid gliscor walled me

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Opponent: Jake
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: gg

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Random spam go!

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Guys, I'm leaving. I appreciate you putting up with me for this long, and I hope this clan continues to succeed as it has done since the very beginning. Good luck.

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
Okay Good evening Ladies, Gents and Mysty! I am here today to ask for your help in some stuff

During to my quest for power and knowledge i have had many falters, and lost most of my knowledge due to talking to Elliot to much -_-

But I am still searching for power! and so this is why I put forth this proposal on this fateful evening!

It is with great pleasure that I present to you this proposal tonight!

JAVA AND PURE FOR LEADER!

It is time Kotsy saw some reasoning and appointed a leader with true class, style, elegence, looks, Awshum sarcasm, Sheep nailing abilities, An amazing sense of humour Otherworldly intellect and above all, a smoking body...... and what ever talents that pure kid has

So Please my fellow ice cream lovers! I ask of you one favour, to sign this Petition to allow me and Pure to become leaders of this fine establishment!

Please sign this petition by posting one of the following banners in this thread, or in your sigs:

http://i52.*******.com/65cu4w.jpg

yeah.png

If we get enough people me and Pure can acheive our dreams! Please join with us in our quest brothers, sisters and mysty AND MAKE CC A BETTER PLACE FOR US ALL!

Also free root for everyone who signs up kthxbai

Credits to Crazy for bottom banner -_-

Signatures:

JavaKings
PureLeader
CrazyKiller
ChocoLiscious
BazBBZ
EmeraldGoblin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.