• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsegwin.png

Opponent: LogiError
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: GG 4-0. The member was ranked below me at the time of the battle; *50 cones*
5/10 wins

Serebii Username: EmeraldGoblin
Job Wanted: 4th gen & 5th gen breeder & ev trainer
Reason for wanting the job: I want to offer good pokemon
Why do you deserve this job: I'm pretty quick at ev training

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsegwin.png

Opponent: KingTorterra
Notes: GG 4-0. The member was ranked below me at the time of the battle; *50 cones*
6/10 wins

Falco

Habs Fan
i challenge logic for a rank up battle (ill probably lose)

Opponent: Choco
Win/Lose/Draw: Lose
Notes gg , :) choco > falco

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
Even though I've only been here for a short time, I'm gonna bid my leave to this clan. Quite frankly, my battle skills have been on the decline for awhile now and I don't want to hinder this place because of that. Also I just feel like I'm not really fitting in the clan scene anyone. I'm gonna spend a lot of time improving on my battle skills. I might come back, I might not. Farewell.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Even though I've only been here for a short time, I'm gonna bid my leave to this clan. Quite frankly, my battle skills have been on the decline for awhile now and I don't want to hinder this place because of that. Also I just feel like I'm not really fitting in the clan scene anyone. I'm gonna spend a lot of time improving on my battle skills. I might come back, I might not. Farewell.

Sorry to see you go, fire. You will be missed.

Agon

Opponent: KingTorterraXIV
Win/Draw/Lose: Win
Notes: GG, 2-0
MY FIRST WIN =D
+50 Cones

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsegwin.png

Opponent: Agon
7/10 wins

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Opponent: PirateJake
Win/Lose/Draw:Win
Wifi/PO:pO
Notes: GG 4-0

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsegwin.png

Notes: GG RU battle 2-0. The member was ranked below me at the time of the battle; *50 cones*
8/10 wins

vsegwin.png

Opponent: DoomForYou
9/10 wins

Last edited:

Jake92

PKMN Needed for VGC!
vspiratejake92win.png

Win/Lose/Draw: Win!! :D
Notes: gg! Finally I won!
2/10 wins

vspiratejake92.png

Challenged EmeraldGoblin

vspiratejake92lose.png

Opponent: EmeraldGoblin
Win/Lose/Draw: Loss
Notes: gg!
2/10 wins

Last edited:

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
vsegwin.png

Opponent: Jake92
Notes: GG 5-0. The member was ranked below me at the time of the battle; *50 cones*
10/10 wins

I like bubblegum
07creamerycommandbubblegum.png

Rai777

Well, I didnt get my battle against Fire done for the tournament...what do?

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Well, I didnt get my battle against Fire done for the tournament...what do?

You'll move on. Get your war battle done butthole.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Opponenet: Pirate Jake
W/L/D: Win
Notes: GG 5-0 new rain team works pretty well

Opponent: Bman9900
W/L/D: Win
Notes: GG, 5-0 funny in these last 2 battles, only my latias fainted lol

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Ok, guys. time to make a slight change to the rankup system. For the final 2 ranks, (Rocky Road and Rainbow Ice), more will be required than simply winning ten matches and challenging someone of the next rank. I'll start with Rocky Road first:

In order to reach Rocky Road rank, you must first gain 10 wins during your tenure as a member of the rank directly below. After doing so, you must defeat all of the Dream Cream SUBSTITUTES listed in post number 4 of this thread. The list is more or less static, so it shouldn't change much while you attempt to accomplish this task. The wins you achieve stick, so you do not need to rechallenge subs if you lose a match. Like with other rankups, you need to post that you are challenging each sub before you battle, and then the sub must post the results. In order to prevent challenge spam upon the Substitutes, a given challenger may only challenge each substitute ONCE every TWO days.

If you thought that the above task was daunting, be prepared for the next one. In order to reach Rainbow Ice Rank, you must defeat the 5 starting members of the Dream Cream itself. As with the subs, wins stick, and all other rules apply.

Be aware that these matches DO NOT count towards clan records.

Status
Not open for further replies.