• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiAmHaWXx

Is New To Pokemon
activity post - IM STILL HEREEEEEEEEEEE, just been busy, peace out guys

PS- if you have any wifi battles saved, pm me so i can upload to CC youtube

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Going on vacation tomorrow. Wont be active till september 1. See you guys then.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Sorry I wasn't posting guys! I moved house, so my internet was out for a few weeks. It's back on now though and I have wifi! =)
~RaichuArcanine~​

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Sorry I wasn't posting guys! I moved house, so my internet was out for a few weeks. It's back on now though and I have wifi! =)
~RaichuArcanine~​

not a problem you should come on the chat more often and hang out with everybody we usually have a good time.

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
The following members need to make some form of post on the clan thread to be considered an active member in the clan for this month:

Chris Semicolon, Yanmegabeast, Silverwing22, HeavenlyBlade, SkillzPkmn, Hazard123, PhoenixWright13, RoodBaard67, Jonathan213, Poke Trader, Hemicuda, and xTHExPsycho.

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
flavortournament2.png

Okay, guys. It is now the 20th all over the world, and so Round 1 of the MonoFlavor tournament is over. There was only one battle unaccounted for. That of Falco and J05hua/mubster2. Josh never showed up and Falco was on virtually every day, so Falco gets the win. I'll be adding on the wins/losses from round 1 to the grid and then posting an updated one, and Andy will be assigning new types. Once that is finished, we will release the matchups for the remainder of the tournament.
--------------------------------------------------------------​

With the 1st round battles tallied, Bazooka999 is now eligible to begin challenging Dream Cream Subs to reach the next rank. If he is unable to reach Rocky Road by the time the tourney ends and new flavors are established, he will rank into the next eligible rank. you're on the clock, Baz.

Last edited:

bazooka999

<--- EVIL
Opponent: Kingtorterra
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Wifi/PO: PO
Notes: GG

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
with the 1st round battles tallied, bazooka999 is now eligible to begin challenging dream cream subs to reach the next rank. If he is unable to reach rocky road by the time the tourney ends and new flavors are established, he will rank into the next eligible rank. You're on the clock, baz.

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok guys i have round 2's matchups & types...they are as follows

rai777 steel
bazooka fire
emerald goblin ground
puretrainer dragon
mystical normal
mr amazing water
logicerror flying
supersurge grass
falco water

matchups are

eg vs baz, rai vs mysti, mr amazing vs logic, pure vs surge, falco will vs a random loser of round 2

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Hello again. It's been a while, my computer has been down so I came on phone. I will post my re-application soon hopefully.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.

rai777 steel
bazooka fire
emerald goblin ground
puretrainer dragon
mystical normal
mr amazing water
logicerror flying
supersurge grass
falco water

matchups are

eg vs baz, rai vs mysti, mr amazing vs logic, pure vs surge, falco will vs a random loser of round 2
you forgot electric -.- and two waters again? -.-

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

rai777 steel
bazooka fire
emerald goblin ground
puretrainer dragon
mystical normal
mr amazing water
logicerror flying
supersurge grass
falco water

matchups are

Gunna have to ask you all to disregard this, since theres an error in they typing. revised typings will be announced soon.

PhoenixWright13

Soviet Russia's Czar
Umm..hi people i am still here not dead..i just want to make sure i will not be counted as inactive member...yeah i am still here

Fear me!:3 lol => ;150;

Bousie5

Serebii Username:Bousie5
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code:none
B/W Friend Code:none
PO Name:BOUSIE
Reason for joining:To make clan well known
Competitive Battling Experience:1 year
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: i like banana splits:)
Referrer:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Serebii Username:Bousie5
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code:none
B/W Friend Code:none
PO Name:BOUSIE
Reason for joining:To make clan well known
Competitive Battling Experience:1 year
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: i like banana splits:)
Referrer:

Welcome to the clan. Come to the chat to arrange a test battle.
Tested: Chocolate for you

Last edited:

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
I challenge Bousie5 to a rank up battle :3

Status
Not open for further replies.