• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Opponent's Serebii name: NinjaDog
Win/Lose/Draw: 5-0
Notes: GG
Wins Towards Next Rank: 5/10

Opponent's Serebii name: Joe The Bow
Win/Lose/Draw: 5-0
Notes: he quit at 5-2 tho...
Wins Towards Next Rank: 6/10

Last edited:

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
Opponent's Serebii name:Crazy Bolts
Win/Lose/Draw:Win
Notes:The losing-streak break!
Wins Towards Next Rank:2/10

Serebii Username: See Me Shinin'
D/P/Pt/HG/SS Friend Code: N/A
B/W Friend Code:N/A
PO Name: See Me Shinin
Reason for joining: Just wanted to get a feel of the Serebii community through clans. Also, I LOVE Ice Cream
Competitive Battling Experience: I've been playing for about 6 months now and I consider myself decent
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Mango
Referrer: No one

zerofield

i miss miror
Reason for joining: Just wanted to get a feel of the Serebii community through clans. Also, I LOVE Ice Cream
Competitive Battling Experience: I've been playing for about 6 months now and I consider myself decent

welcome to the clan man!

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?

Welcome fellow Ice Cream Lover. We hope you have a pleasent stay in our freezer. Go the Clan's Xat (You can find the link in kingothestone's signature.)for your test battle.

Last edited:

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Opponent: ShadowFox11
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: GG Don't complain about hax after that fiasco at the begging (d)
Wins towards next rank: 16/10

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
come on guys 2 more people before we have 40 entrants...tell you what the next 2 people who enter can get a signed photo of myself

*actual photo and/or signature may not be of mr amazing, but an artists depiction. please see terms & conditions before competing...or just click i agree like you usually do*

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
As One tournament comes to a close, a new one begins! And this time, we're going to do something Everyone has a fair shot at. We will now be having a 5th Generation OU tournament. Thats right, plain and simple OU. So bring your best team, and get ready to rumble! Unfortunately, we really just don't have enough people who battle on WiFi to make a WiFi bracket worthwhile, so once again this tournament will be for PO only.

CCOUII.png

THE BREAKDOWN:
So here's how this tournament is going to work. You sign up for the tournament using the form below, and after the signups end, all participants will be randomly dropped into a bracket and the first round will begin. Each round will last 1 week. It's really quite straightforward.

SIGN-UPS

In order to participate, you must fill out the short and seemingly pointless form below. It is only for recordkeeping purposes. Here is the form:

Code:
Serebii Username:
PO Username:

Sign-ups will last for a week. Once the actual tournament begins, each round will last for 1 week as well.
This means that signups will close next Tuesday, November 22nd. Sign up while you can.

PRIZES
1st Place: rank up & 2000 cones.
2nd Place: rank up & 1000 cones
3rd Place: 750 cones
4th Place: 500 cones

also anyone that enters gets an automatic 100 cones

Unfortunately, due to forfeits in the last tournament, there are members who will not be allowed to participate in this tournament. These members signed up for the tournament and then showed no interest in getting their battles done, thus forcing the round to be extended until the final day until they were eliminated due to inactivity. These members are listed in the spoiler below:

TehJonno
Bman9900

Be aware: Should there be participants who do this in THIS tournament, not only will they be disallowed from participating in the next tournament, but they will be fined 1000 cones. Get your battles done. It's not too much to ask.

Come on, guys. we need at least 2 more participants. get your signups IN!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Serebii Username: Pokemazter3001
PO Name: [CC]Mazz

On hold. 33

Serebii Username: ShadowFox11
PO Username: [CC]ShadowFox

On hold. 34

Serebii Username:pokeSonic
PO Username:pokeSonic

On hold. 35

Serebii username: citron0
PO name: citron2000 (might add [CC] in front of it)

On hold. 36

Serebii Username: dragontamer98
PO Username: [CC] DT98 or [CC] Modern Genocide

On hold. 37

Serebii Username:Slade
PO Username:Ubernoob.

On hold. 38

Serebii username: Darkashen
PO username: Darkashen

On hold. 39

Hey guys, just postin to say that I still think about y'all. :3 Nothing more to say other than I'm a better battler than Rai. *shot* <3 Tahtah~

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Opponent: Creation of Pokerus
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: GG 2-0
Wins Towards Next Rank: 17/10

Opponent: DragonMaster123
Win/Lose/Draw: Lose
Notes: We both agreed. THERE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HAX D:<
Wins Towards Next Rank: 17/10

Last edited:

TrollFreak