• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Opponent's Serebii name: ger9119
Your rank: strawberry
Opponent’s rank: strawberry
Win/Lose/Draw: win 3-0
Notes: ou mini tour
Wins in current rank: 4/10

bendy001

Wanna battle?
Opponent's Serebii name: spidey
Your rank: Cherry
Win/Lose/Draw: win 2-0
Wins in current rank: 3/10

Opponent's Serebii name: spidey
Your rank: Cherry
Win/Lose/Draw: win 3-0
Wins in current rank: 4/10

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
13CCAT.png

Ccat votes: ninetails, jirachi

thanks for the welcome

I vote Ninetails and Sawsbuck for ccat

CCAT Votes:
Kangaskhan
withholding 2nd vote cuz kangaskhan too OP.

voting kangaskhan and jirachi

i vote Azumarill and Scizor

Scoreboard

•Jirachi: 5
•Sawsbuck: 3
•Ninetails: 2
•Scizor: 1
•Gyarados: 1
•Landorus-Therian: 1
•Azumaril: 4
•Kangaskhan: 2
•Yanmega: 1

And the winner is Jirachi! Set time! I'll give it a few days, and a 24 hour warning. Go nuts.​

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Fire Punch/Body Slam

heart stamp has 30% flinch rate, turns into 60% with serene grace. Decision between fire punch and body slam is personal V_V

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
my beauty knows no bounds. I'm so super hot that I melt all the ice cream in this clan!

trident20

ground types
for rain teams

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature
- Shift Gear
- Ice Punch
- Thunder
- Iron Head

Artist: EmeraldGoblin
Style Name: Flavor 4 - Hexagon Signature 2
Pokemon: Azumarill
Theme: idk. Just colors that look good with shiny azu i guess (so long as it isnt the same color as shiny azu lol).
Recolors [If Applicable]: Shiny Azumarill

Also, can you just put "Clay" over it instead of "Clay95?" If so, thanks.

Last edited:

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Fire Punch/Body Slam

heart stamp has 30% flinch rate, turns into 60% with serene grace. Decision between fire punch and body slam is personal V_V

Fire punch imo because ferro. However, I just got a nice gimmicky idea that involves hypnosis on rachi. Heck, I might suggest it here:

Jirachi @ leftovers
serene grace
208 spd/252 atk/48 hp
adamant nature
~Hypnosis
~Autotomize/Shift Gear
~Iron Head/Heart Stamp
~Heart Stamp/Fire Punch/Body Slam/Thunder Wave
Quite simply, you get to flinch stuff while it sleeps. If jirachi happens to be slower you're probably in better luck here so you'll be guarenteed 1 turn to set up autotomize (giving it +2 speed) or shift gear (obviously +1 attack and +2 speed) and then outspeed the opponent in order to flinch it to death the following turn. With sleep, the opponent has only a 50% chance of waking up each turn after turn 1 of sleep and then only a 40% chance of not flinching from iron head or heart stamp. Hynosis, however, has a meager 60% accuracy and thus makes this set gimmicky. However, it's sleep in stabmons, which in turn means you've pretty much crippled something.

Now, the EVs are a custom set I built. 208 speed with an adamant nature allows jirachi to hit 288 speed which is one LESS than an adamant 252 speed sawsbuck (who sits at 289), thus guaranteeing the one turn of sleep on one outside of the chlorophyll variants while in the sun. (Essentially, you're one less than any other poke that has a base speed of 95. Kyurem B is probably the only other notable poke though that outspeeds it by one; however, a sub set completely ruins the hypnosis tactic.) As for your moves, you want a flinching move, preferrably iron head due to the greater base power it has over heart stamp. Your last move is up to you. Heart stamp gives you a secondary flinching move and a psychic STAB attack while fire punch 2hkos sawsbuck with no boosts. If you're really annoyed with hypnosis' accuracy or trying to respect sleep clause and still trying to flinch stuff to death, then good old fashioned paraflinch is for you, provided by thunder wave or body slam.

Please note, I don't know if this set works or not...I'm not saying it does but with the sleep mechanics in gen 5 it seems like it just might. Essentially, with this set, sleep really IS a guarenteed kill...or close to it. Paralysis is no doubt more effective according to the math: With sleep, you're talking a 20% chance of waking up (if there's a 40% chance of not flinching, 50% of which is a the chance to wake up and attack, so .4*.5=.2) and attacking on turn 2, as compared to paralysis, where you have a 10% chance to attack (if again there's a 40% chance of not flinching, 25% of which is the chance to not be fully paralyzed, so .4*.25=.1), thus meaning that paraflinch is statistically 2 times more effective than sleep-flinch...or whatever, on the second turn of sleep.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Just Cause I love EG

Artist: EmeraldGoblin
Style Name: Animated
Pokemon: Carracosta
Theme: Shiny crystals :Y, and I guess some sort of water (like underwater or a lake or something) involved, but mostly crystals :I
Recolors [If Applicable]:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 62 HP/ 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Iron Head / Heart Stamp
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch / Thunder Punch

enough speed to outspeed everything at +2, rest in HP. Use flinch move of choice. Better coverage than the standard because drain punch kos heatran without relying on flinches while also healing jirachi. ice punch for dragons and thunder punch for waters

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
12CC.png

Due to the fact that Bat Attack has not been on serebii in a week, I am going to end the round now and award firestar319 third place. The awards are as follows:

----------------------------------

KingTorterraXIV - First Place

KingTorterraXIVcc.png

-------------------------------

Clay95 - Second Place

Clay95cc.png

-------------------------------

firestar319 - third place

Firestar319cc.png

----------------------------------------------------------

KingTorterraXIV Rank Up!
Congratulations to KingTorterraXIV for winning the Creamery Command Challenge Cup tournament, therefore ranking up to Coffee Rank! Your userbar choices can be found below, with the code for each below them.

Coffee1.png
Coffee2.png

Code:
Rainbow:
[img*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Coffee1.png[/img]
Blue: 
[IMG*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Coffee2.png[/IMG]
Remove the * in the tag to use in your signature.
----------------------------------------------------------

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR="Lime"]Clay95 Rank Up![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/B]Congratulations to Clay95 for sinishing second in the Creamery Command Challenge Cup tournament, therefore ranking up to Mint Rank! Your userbar choices can be found below, with the code for each below them.

[img]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Mint1.png
Mint2.png

Code:
Rainbow:
[img*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Mint1.png[/img]
Blue: 
[IMG*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Mint2.png[/IMG]
Remove the * in the tag to use in your signature.
----------------------------------------------------------[/center]​

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

14SM.png

The next tournament will be STABmons. The tournament will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.

Table of Contents
Conditions
Rules
Banned Members
Joining
Prizes

Conditions
- This Tournament will be PO/PS only.
- Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
- Single Elimination Tournament
- There will be no maximum number of participants. There will, however, be an 8 player MINIMUM.
- All Tournament battles WILL count for clan records.
- It is up to you to get your match done. I will not pm you telling you when each round is up.

Rules
- All battles will be STABmons. Standard clauses apply.
- Battles are BEST OF 5. NOT 1, NOT 3, 5. NO EXCEPTIONS
-STABmons requires Pokemon Showdown. If you can't use showdown, don't sign up.

Banned Members
The following members are not allowed to join due to losing via activity during the last tournament.
Bat Attack

Joining
To join the tournament, please post the following form as a reply to the Creamery Command - Tournaments thread. Posts in the main thread will be regarded as spam.
Code:
STABmons Tournament Signup Form
Serebii Username:
Timezone: (GMT format)

Prizes
All Participants get 100 cones for Joining.
Winner: 2000 Cones & an automatic Rank-Up & choose a new flavor for a new rank!
Runner Up: 1000 Cones & an automatic Rank-Up
Third Place: 500 Cones
Fourth Place: 250 Cones

The signup phase will last 1 full week. It will end at 12:01 AM EST next Sunday, June 30th.​

Jorge565

Magikarp
Serebii Username:jorhe565
B/W Friend Code: post it later
PO/PS Name:dont use po but ps- jorge565
Reason for joining: wil be a great place to hang out and get better at battling
Competitive Battling Experience: about a year
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: caramel with nuts
Referred by: kots

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Serebii Username:jorhe565
B/W Friend Code: post it later
PO/PS Name:dont use po but ps- jorge565
Reason for joining: wil be a great place to hang out and get better at battling
Competitive Battling Experience: about a year
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: caramel with nuts
Referred by: kots

Welcome to Creamery Command. Come to the chat room, which you will find via a link in my signature, to arrange for a test battle and meet other members. Until then, you will be in Lactose Intolerant Rank. Enjoy your stay.

EZ Target?

You Lack Da Moxie
Opponent's Serebii name: the greek terror
Opponent’s rank: chocolate
Win/Lose/Draw: win 6-3
Notes:gg
Wins in current rank: 5/10

Opponent's Serebii name: thegreekterror
Opponent’s rank: chocolate
Win/Lose/Draw: win 1-0
Notes:crits on both sides. he made a good early game prediction.
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.