• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
I'll be leaving as well. I've been in the clan my entire serebii career, and I need something new and more active. Cya guys.

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
Opponent's Serebii name: Suhnny TM
Your rank: Mint
Opponent’s rank: Salted Caramel
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: Randbats king
Wins in current rank: 8/10

Opponent's Serebii name: Suhnny TM
Your rank: Mint
Opponent’s rank: Salted Caramel
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: Randbats king
Wins in current rank: 9/10

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Yeah so i just realized I am actually a member of this clan (forgot i joined lol) Seeing as i want to see myself as a loaner who just visits the chats and battles i'm going to be taking my leave (not like i did much here anyways) and besides you will all most likely still see me on whatever chat is the busiest. BYE :)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
So I know I'm not the most active person, but I think I'm going to take my leave here. Leave 1/3

Sucka_Punch

Ugh that feeling when people leave who you never even knew were in the clan... :{ oh well im loyal af come back soon kots :]

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Hey I am unfortunately leaving the guild. No one is here and I've been here because I know people, going to make some new friends. Peace and good luck!

ps ill stop by the xat every now and again

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Plain and simple. I no longer have the means, time, or motivation to continue this. Those of you that are still here, thank you for your loyalty, but this is the end. I'm done with comp. Ek, since I know you'll be reading this, you have permission to run any of my tournaments, and may give them out as you see fit.

Thanks for the fun times. It was a good run.

A mod may close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.