• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
Hey guys.

Even though most of you probably forgot I exist, :p I'd like to tell everyone I'm leaving CC.

Nothing against any of you, all of you are awesome, but I just need a break from Clans. I've been doing this for about two years, and i think a break is in order.

I might pop in the xat every once and awhile, but not too oftn. I will still be on the forums though, so feel free to PM me if you feel like it.

Cya later!

-Mean Mr. Snorlax

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Hey guys.

Even though most of you probably forgot I exist, :p I'd like to tell everyone I'm leaving CC.

Nothing against any of you, all of you are awesome, but I just need a break from Clans. I've been doing this for about two years, and i think a break is in order.

I might pop in the xat every once and awhile, but not too oftn. I will still be on the forums though, so feel free to PM me if you feel like it.

Cya later!

-Mean Mr. Snorlax

Cya mms, hope to see you back eventually.

The Master Chief

so for those who are eligible, are you going to participate in the 2013IC-M? (2013 Iternational Challenge- March)

Side note: how do you feel about victini being declared UU? i love it :D i desperately needed its acc. boost outside of Ubers

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
so for those who are eligible, are you going to participate in the 2013IC-M? (2013 Iternational Challenge- March)

Side note: how do you feel about victini being declared UU? i love it :D i desperately needed its acc. boost outside of Ubers

It wasn't already UU? What was it before?

Phoopes

There it is.
Wow MMS just as I join, you leave. ._. See ya 'round, bud.

I guess I might take a look at those RMTs. I'm probably going to be lazy and not comment on them but I'll look, I promise!

mullac1128

Serebii Username: mullac1128
B/W Friend Code: 2838-4566-2485
PO/PS Name: Stardarkness (Pokemon Showdown)
Reason for joining: I don't have a clan
Competitive Battling Experience: Minimal
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Just plain old chocolate.
Referred by: N/A

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
activity post 10char

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Serebii Username: mullac1128
B/W Friend Code: 2838-4566-2485
PO/PS Name: Stardarkness (Pokemon Showdown)
Reason for joining: I don't have a clan
Competitive Battling Experience: Minimal
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Just plain old chocolate.
Referred by: N/A

Welcome to the clan, you're lactose intolerant until you're tested. Chats in my sig.

shadow130690

TSS Member
actiivty post- bye mms- who want to battle

725roy

ambivolent
Opponent's Serebii name: Suhnny
Your rank: Mint
Opponent’s rank: Honeycomb
Win/Lose/Draw: Win (4-0)
Notes: GG, he had 2 Fire Blast misses
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Your rank: Strawberry
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: ez smash
Wins in current rank: 4/10

Opponent's Serebii name: Bendy001
Opponent’s rank: mint
Notes: gg. pretty fun game :)
Wins in current rank: 5/10

Notes: dat bug buzz crit :(
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Serebii Username: Jets
B/W Friend Code: what
PO/PS Name: Jets
Reason for joining: kots is kool
Competitive Battling Experience: 3 years (sadly)
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: strawberry!!
Referred by: suhnny, rachi

Last edited:
I'm sad to say I must leave CC. I haven't been too active only posting once and as a result didn't get to know a majority of you. Hope to see you guys in chat again. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.