• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
nomination: Kyugrem-B
why: It has the great possibility of mixed, scarf, or physical attacker. It makes a great wall breaker overall. Although it has the downside of stealth rock, mach/bullet punch weakness.... i believe with proper team support it will be a great late game changer if used properly.

Last edited:
Nominating: Metagross
Why: well i rarely see metagross in todays meta and it can be very effective with the proper supporty. It also has great coverage which will allow it to take on opponents fairly easily.with access to hammer arm, earthquake, zenheadbutt,ice punch meteor mash, bullet punch and explosion it is a force to be wreakoned with

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
celebi
hes a great mon that beats 6-7 out of the top 10 usage mons atm!!

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
If you're going to do this, use the form and provide a valid explanation as to why. back it up with facts, statistics, w/e. don't just say 'because i dont see it' or 'because it's a baddie'. Just because I'm not the one running this doesn't mean you don't have to do things neatly.

DarkRaven

Beware...
Umm... Activity post. Been very busy with school, plus I have 2 piano competitions coming up, very hectic. :)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
nomination: Volcarona
why: Honestly, it's one of the most threatening and devasting Pokemon in the tier and was even suspected many times through the early part of 5th gen. tiering. With one turn to set up, it can dismantle entire teams. It's main downfall is Stealth Rock, but I feel that it would be a great idea and challenge to create a team that allows Volcarona the chance to set up and destroy the opponents team. There have been many times where I have easily swept a team after 1 boost and I think Volcarona is the perfect Pokemon to use for the CCAT.

Blaaz

Banned
nomination: Metagross
why: It rips $h1t apart :3

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
nomination: Snorlax
why: It is a very interesting pokemon, needs some support to work well in OU, but the purpose of this whole CCAT is to make a creative and innovative team, and Snorlax is a pokemon you can be creative with for sure. It can fulfill several niches such as: Special sponge with a high attack stat that differentiates it from the pink blobs, a curser that can eventually sweep, a restalker, or even a Belly drum set if you want to be very creative ;) It is definitely an OU-viable pokemon.

Btw Celebi, Kyurem-B and Volc are all very good choices too. I especially like Celebi because it has so many different sets and can check so many things. I was actually planning to make a team based around it.

nomination: Starmie
why: Rapid Spin support is almost a necessity these days (especially for volc or kyu-b) and starmie is one of the best spinners out there. Its got awesome speed , natural cure, nice defense stats (though they are hampered by meh hp), and even a good special attack and offensive movepool for lategame sweeping. Its a cool support pokemon that is great at putting the hurt on teams too, which is awesome. Plus, the lack of rocks makes some pokemon (including my boy gyarados) serious threats whereas they would be less dangerous otherwise.

Last edited:

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Nominating: Metagross
Why: well i rarely see metagross in todays meta and it can be very effective with the proper supporty. It also has great coverage which will allow it to take on opponents fairly easily.with access to hammer arm, earthquake, zenheadbutt,ice punch meteor mash, bullet punch and explosion it is a force to be wreakoned with

nomination: Metagross
why: It rips $h1t apart :3
I third(?) Metagross, because it can be extremely effective, taking out over half of the top 10 pokes after just ONE agility. It can, in Bl44ZT3HPR0's words, 'rip $h1t apart :3'

McDanger

once votes stop coming/slow down/majority of people voted i`ll end the voting period

metagross: 3
cube: 2
celebi: 2
volcarona:1
snorlax:1
starmie:1

TheGreekTerror

A True Gentleman
Code:
Serebii Username: TheGreekTerror
B/W Friend Code: N/A
PO/PS Name: N/A (for now)
Reason for joining: I am back :D
Competitive Battling Experience: Rusty A.F.
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Black Raspberry
Referred by: No one

Im going to do my best to get back. My friends got me back playing

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Code:
Serebii Username: TheGreekTerror
B/W Friend Code: N/A
PO/PS Name: N/A (for now)
Reason for joining: I am back :D
Competitive Battling Experience: Rusty A.F.
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Black Raspberry
Referred by: No one

Im going to do my best to get back. My friends got me back playing

Welcome back. Returned to chocolate rank with a w/l of 1/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.