• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow130690

TSS Member
activity post- i think i found a solid team to use

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

BENDY001 RANK UP!
Congratulations to bendy001 for winning 10 battles as a Strawberry rank and defeating Eliteknight in a Rank-Up Challenge, therefore ranking up to Mint Rank! Your userbar choices can be found below, with the code for each below them.

Mint1.png
Mint2.png

Code:
Rainbow:
[img*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Mint1.png[/img]
Blue: 
[IMG*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Mint2.png[/IMG]
Remove the * in the tag to use in your signature.
----------------------------------------------------------[/center]​

Sucka_Punch

Opponent's Serebii name:Suhnny
Your rank:S-T-R-A-AWWWWBERRRY
Opponent’s rank: Coffopoly
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: G_g
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Opponent's Serebii name:Suhnny
Your rank:Strawberry
Opponent’s rank: Coffopoly
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: G_g
Wins in current rank: 7/10

Aquaclaw11

The Tsunami Slasher
Insult people publicly on the thread one more time and you won't need to worry about being active because I will kick you out. This is your final warning.

I will publicly apologize to Kots, edit my post, and return to inactivity. Kots is awesome, this clan is awesome, join this clan! Join it now!

Darside

darisde trainer
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss stall is getting strong

WAIT, WHY, that means 4 more teams go to the recycle bin :l

... anyways

activity, and OFFTOPIC:

does anyone here has a free xbox live 48 hour trial code or a 14 day trial code you could give to me? if so, pm me it, i would be sooooooooooooo thankfull i can give out free graphics :3

CrazyKiller

ICE CREAM LOVER
Serebii Username:CrazyKiller
B/W Friend Code:N/A
PO/PS Name:Crazy1596
Reason for joining: Want to get back into it again!
Competitive Battling Experience: few years but took a year break
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: cant have any more lactose intolerence but cookies and cream
Referred by: My memories

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
Serebii Username:CrazyKiller
B/W Friend Code:N/A
PO/PS Name:Crazy1596
Reason for joining: Want to get back into it again!
Competitive Battling Experience: few years but took a year break
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: cant have any more lactose intolerence but cookies and cream
Referred by: My memories

blast from the past! get on xat to be test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.