• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendy001

Wanna battle?
got burned by mad hax in a rank-up match with bendy. congrats on making it to coffee rank :)

confirming, sry about that

Tormented

Opponent's Serebii name: Jazz Hands
Your rank: Strawberry
Opponent’s rank: Chocolate
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 4-0
Notes:
Wins in current rank: 4/10

Opponent's Serebii name: Jazz Hands
Opponent’s rank: Chocolate
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 3-0
Notes: ru
Wins in current rank: 5/10

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Opponent's Serebii name: Psilo
Opponent’s rank: Coffee
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: Garzuh is mo

Blaaz

Banned
Opponent's Serebii name:psilo
Your rank: Chocolate
Opponent’s rank: mint
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 1-0
Notes: bounce misses and stuff but gg
Wins in current rank: 2/10

Tormented

Opponent’s rank: Mint
Win/Lose/Draw: win 3-0?
Notes:
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Opponent’s rank: Mint
Win/Lose/Draw: Win 3-0
Notes:
Wins in current rank: 7/10

Utopian

faults & feats
2 things: 1, the name change thread is up. I dont really care right now, but if you're going to get your name changed, let me know when the changes start actually being made.

2, i'll be doing an inactivity sweep either today or tomorrow

i livessssssssssssssssssssssss

Blaaz

Banned
yay? :3

anyways kots im going back to just Blaaz

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Opponent's Serebii name: shinytaifood
Your rank: coffee
Opponent’s rank: strawberry
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Notes:

Opponent's Serebii name: blaaz
Opponent’s rank: chocolate
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes:

Opponent's Serebii name: pikachu725
Notes:
Wins in current rank: 6/10

Opponent's Serebii name: pikachu725
Notes:
Wins in current rank: 7/10

The man was too scared to rank-up chall right away. Practice matches lol.

Last edited:
Your rank: strawberry
Opponent’s rank: coffee
Notes: GGGGGGGG

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
bendy001 RANK UP!
Congratulations to bendy001 for winning 10 battles as a Mint Rank and defeating Psilo in a Rank-Up Challenge, therefore ranking up to Coffee Rank! Your userbar choices can be found below, with the code for each below them.

Coffee1.png
Coffee2.png

Code:
Rainbow:
[img*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Coffee1.png[/img]
Blue: 
[IMG*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Coffee2.png[/IMG]
Remove the * in the
center]

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Gonna go ahead and end round 2 now since it's obvious that the last match won't be played.

08UB.png

There was 1 match unfinished in Round 2. Pikachu725 will advance, and Happy Jack is disallowed from participating in the next tournament.

Round 2 has ended. With that, round 3 can begin. The matchups and bracket can be found in the first post.

Below is the form to be used for posting battles. all matches will be Bo3. No exceptions. If the form is not used, the battle will not be considered completed. The form must be posted on the 'Creamery Command - Torunaments' thread. Posts on the main guild thread will not be counted.
Code:
Serebii Username:
Opponent's serebii username:
Game 1 (w/l/d; score):
Game 2 (w/l/d; score):
Game 3 (w/l/d; score):
Notes:

players have until 12:01 AM gmt -5 on Thursday, April 11th. There will be no extentions to the round. get the matches done.​

Last edited:
i have a +/- 5 day window to consider if something is up for april fools prank.... but ugh.... speculation of a new mewtwo form.... what do you guys think? :)

The "leaked" mewtwo form looks hideous absolutely ugly. I'm really, really, REALLY hoping its fake, this just cant happen! I mean just look at it, LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO MEWTWO! ;-;
mewtwof.jpg

Also activity post!

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
Activity. About Mewthree, I think GF should've left Mewtwo as it is. It is OP already and doesn't need other forms. Hope it's fake too...

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
The following members have been marked as inactive and have 48 hours to make a post before being removed from the guild:

Mr. amazing400 (2nd time being inactive. Will be removed permanently.)
citron0
MegaMooMooMilk
Crazy Bolts
[CC]Jecht
Metroid
Tdoyle18
Undeadturkey22
DarkRaven
Ultron
CrazyKiller

McDanger

10CCAT.png

So EG asked me to host the CCAT. For those that don't know what that is, it's where we as a group build a creative and innovative team that's successful.
So to get this started we need to decide on a pokemon to center around, either a sweeper, wall breaker, or support mon.

People should post ideas for a pokemon and in a few days to a week i'll make a poll and people vote on what they want

I would like to keep this organized so please nominate with this form

nomination:
why:

only reason is for people that aren't experienced or understand how to use w/e poke was picked tho it shouldn't be a problem for most people

lastly don't troll or put the why as "cuz uh, u mo"​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.