• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Opponent's Serebii name: tgt
Your rank: strawberry
Opponent’s rank: chocolate
Win/Lose/Draw: w 1-0
Notes: gg, close match, sorry about the hax.
Wins in current rank:6/10

McDanger

ok voting thread is closed, winning poke is

kyurem b

black_kyurem_black_and_white_sprite_by_night1010-d58m0fv.gif

Now we need to pick a set so vote away

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Kyurem-B @ Leftovers
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SAtk / 136 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

This is a pretty good set. The EVs allow it to outrun adamant mamoswine, maximum special attack, and the rest dumped into hp with more than enough to make 101 hp subs. This set works really well against defense especially if you have a lot of hazards since most defensive teams don't really have a way to touch kyurem outside of phazing and slowly wearing it down with entry hazard damage. A spinner might be pretty useful especially against teams with toxic spikes but it's nice to have roost on kyurem so that you won't have to worry about sr or spikes as much. epower / ice beam with teravolt demolishes a lot of bs like rotom-w and bronzong which can definitely help other pkmn like scizor or landorus later in the game.

Rockman.exe

Saviour of the Net
Mandatory Activity post, because rules. Also, if anybody want's cloning done, feel free to PM me. Although if you email me directly, I'll probably be more likely to respond.
Should you desire to contact me via email, send it to fluffybunnydude@gmail.com. And please, don't spam me. Spam makes me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
images

On the terms of test battles (which, lol, I still need to do) can any of the testers test on Showdown or Wi-Fi? My PO started hating me a while back, and I haven't been able to fix it yet.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Mandatory Activity post, because rules. Also, if anybody want's cloning done, feel free to PM me. Although if you email me directly, I'll probably be more likely to respond.
Should you desire to contact me via email, send it to fluffybunnydude@gmail.com. And please, don't spam me. Spam makes me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
images

On the terms of test battles (which, lol, I still need to do) can any of the testers test on Showdown or Wi-Fi? My PO started hating me a while back, and I haven't been able to fix it yet.

To arrange your test battle, come to the xat chat room and find a tester there.

activity post ^o^
also the set i enjoy the most for kyurem b
sub mix 3 atk set
Kyurem (Kyurem-B) @ Leftovers
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 84 Atk / 208 SAtk / 160 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Substitute
- Dragon Claw
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Opponent's Serebii name: shadow130690
Your rank: Strawberry
Opponent’s rank: Vanilla
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: Indicud
Wins in current rank: 7/10

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Opponent's Serebii name: TheMysteriousStranger
Opponent’s rank: Mint
Notes: asapmob
Wins in current rank: 8/10

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Opponent's Serebii name: C-Demo
Opponent’s rank: Chocolate
Notes: trapped in my mind
Wins in current rank: 9/10

PsiOmega

An old soul
Serebii Username: PsiOmega
B/W Friend Code: White 2- 1679 1495 2953
PO/PS Name: N/A
Reason for Joining: I've been inactive for awhile, and I want to join a clan.
Competitive Battling Experience: In my old clan/guild, I was the war team captain.
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate chip cookie dough.
Referred by: Noone, but I recognise some of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.