• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Fairy type ;-; whyyyyyyyy it'll hurt my brain.

emp_ty19

i would like to see some new types, but i think these fairy pokes wouldn't look good at all. even now the new pokes look like too much if you know what i mean

ger9119

I reckon I should make an activity post .-.

shinytaifood is a sweaty *** spandex clad aye-aye wrapped in expired bacon and drenched in hershey's syrup, campbells tomato soup, and a medley of fried chicken grease from Simon Cowell's party at KFC last thursday and Emeraldgoblin's used Air Jordans and neon green true religion skinny jeans. As well as being beat over the head with a copy of the original dawn of the dead cassette tape

This describes Tai perfectly.

399$

/10chars

Ummmm, thats not related to anything

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Since it doesn't look like it's been said on here, incase you haven't heard, Golden Cone Announcements will take place on xat on Sunday 6/16/13 at 9 PM EST.

trident20

ground types
dang fairy type
I think we will have to learn a bunch of new competitive stuff with this new type

it better be weak to poison

Trygon

Banned
Serebii Username: Trygon
B/W Friend Code: n/a
PO/PS Name: zade
Reason for joining: why not
Competitive Battling Experience: some, definetly not the best
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: all
Referred by: myself

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate

Welcome to Creamery Command. Right now you're in Lactose Intolerant rank, where you will remain until a taste tester tests you. Please come to the chat (link in my signature) to arrange a test battle.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

Welcome to Creamery Command. Come to the chat room, which you can reach via the button in my signature, to hang out and arrange your test battle. Until then, you will be placed in Lactose Intolerant Rank. Feel free to take an appropriate userbar from the first post to use in your signature.

725roy

ambivolent
Guys, just so everyone knows, Haunter is now 5 typed: Ghost/Poison/Flying/Dragon/Fairy. Also fighting 5 Zubats in a horde. God save me.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Guys, just so everyone knows, Haunter is now 5 typed: Ghost/Poison/Flying/Dragon/Fairy. Also fighting 5 Zubats in a horde. God save me.

lol, that'd be great.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity

Thanks for giving me a reason not to listen to both you and pokebeach!

EDIT: Tested trygon and won 4-0. Giving him the vanilla ranking

Last edited:

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko

Lol. Also, I saw there is a way to increase the chances of critical hits and dodging an attack ;-; Luckily the battle simulators will probably not include this.

Noivern does look cool though.

Blaaz

Banned
laddered since 7 last night and peaked at 2023. this si what happens when skype conversations are actually funny

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
I think talonflame was the best. Hopefully it'll be useful, because with a badass name like that, I must use it.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Maybe but it still looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.