• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Why: Scrappy extremespeed with a nice base 95 attack stat and 105/80/80 defenses. Also has access to early bird. Nuff said. U mad sableye?

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Activity Post:

Also...

Yanmega
Why: Tinted lens or speed boost plus quiver dance. Both abilities let it set up powerful sets against opponents. U-turn lets it scout the terrain, and is boosted by quiver dance and tinted lens on most types. Bug buzz as a main attacking move lets it take out powerful psychic types. He can also put oponents to sleep with hypnosis, perfect for letting speed boost take affect. Finally, once hes gained speed and put the opponent to sleep, he can use air slash to flinch them to death, in case they wake up.

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
So sorry for the inactivity! Been getting into so much stuff as usual lately. Pretty crazy huh?

trident20

ground types
Pokemon: Azumaril
Why: It gets everything it needed from STABmons with the addition or pre-evolution moves. It now has a reliable boosting move in Swords Dance, another strong priority stab move in Extremespeed, reliable recovery which can be nice since its bulky, and a status move giving it an easier time setting up. Huge Power is also a fantastic ability. So yeah, Azumarill will be ****ing **** up.

i have a question since I'm new to stabmons, but how can he use normal moves when hes water type. I know his pre evo is normal, so that counts?

God i almost forgot these. In my defense, though i was cookin breakfast. Anywho:

Opponent's Serebii name: Mcdanger
Your rank: Strawberry
Opponent’s rank: Coffee
Win/Lose/Draw: lose
Notes: that team is officially scrapped btw
Wins in current rank: 1/10

Opponent's Serebii name: Mcdanger
Your rank: Strawberry
Win/Lose/Draw: win
Notes: AZUKILL ftw
Wins in current rank: 2/10

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
----------------------------------------------------------

trident20 Rank Up!
Congratulations to trident20 for winning 10 guild wins as Chocolate Rank and defeating ger9119 in a rank up battle, therefore ranking up to Strawberry Rank! Your userbar choices can be found below, with the code for each below them.

Strawberry1.png
Strawberry2.png

Code:
Rainbow:
[img*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Strawberry1.png[/img]
Blue: 
[IMG*]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/CCR/Strawberry2.png[/IMG]
Remove the * in the tag to use in your signature.
----------------------------------------------------------[/center]​

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
Opponent's Serebii name: Aeon (The Mysterious Stranger)
Your rank: Mint
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: hax on me
Wins in current rank: 8/10

Opponent's Serebii name: Aeon (The Mysterious Stranger)
Your rank: Mint
Win/Lose/Draw: Lose
Notes: hax on u
Wins in current rank: 8/10

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
13CCAT.png

Pokemon: Jirachi
Why: After one shift gear, it can become deadly and it resist common priority of ice shard from kygrem-b, and extreme speed from most normal types.

Pokemon: Sawsbuck
Why: Two types greatly benefit from STABmons the most. Normal, because of both Extremespeed and powerful boosting moves, and Grass, because of Spore. Sawsbuck is both of these types, and thus gains several powerful tools to incapacitate a Poke, set up while the opponent switches/stays in trying to wait out the sleep, and proceed to annihilate everything with Extremespeed before anyone else can do something about it.

Pokemon: Ninetails
Why: Because it controls the most powerful weather of the metagame

Pokemon: Scizor
Why: Lots of reasons really. He already has a cool movepool, but now he gets shift gear, technician gear grind, and i guess megahorn. That said, it would be pretty easy to come up with teammates to help eliminate counters to ensure a safe sweep.

anyway, I'm going to suggest something a bit different. While stabmons started off very offensive, it is now more balanced. belly drummers such as sawsbuck aren't used as much any more, as people are prepared for them. I think we should go for something more balanced.

Pokemon: Gyarados
Why: Gyara benefits a lot from roost, brave bird, and aqua jet now being in its movepool. With intimidate and its naturally good defenses it is rather easy to switch in, and wreck havoc with (rain boosted?) moves. There are a lot of possible options: a choice band set with moxie and aqua jet, a defensive set with roost and intimidate, or a sweeper set with dragon dance. Seriously, gyara is one of the best pokemon in stabmons.

pokemon: landorus therian
why: With stab mon, landorus gains access to roost and spikes, supported by his good bulk and intimidate, makes him an excellent offensive pivot, or because of his access to brave bird, makes his rock polish set more threatening as he doesnt need to depend on stone edge to hit dragons

Pokemon: Azumaril
Why: It gets everything it needed from STABmons with the addition or pre-evolution moves. It now has a reliable boosting move in Swords Dance, another strong priority stab move in Extremespeed, reliable recovery which can be nice since its bulky, and a status move giving it an easier time setting up. Huge Power is also a fantastic ability. So yeah, Azumarill will be ****ing **** up.

Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Why: Scrappy extremespeed with a nice base 95 attack stat and 105/80/80 defenses. Also has access to early bird. Nuff said. U mad sableye?

Yanmega
Why: Tinted lens or speed boost plus quiver dance. Both abilities let it set up powerful sets against opponents. U-turn lets it scout the terrain, and is boosted by quiver dance and tinted lens on most types. Bug buzz as a main attacking move lets it take out powerful psychic types. He can also put oponents to sleep with hypnosis, perfect for letting speed boost take affect. Finally, once hes gained speed and put the opponent to sleep, he can use air slash to flinch them to death, in case they wake up.

The following submissions have all been accepted. Since there are a lot of them, I will give everyone two votes. You may not vote for the same poke twice, but you may vote for two different pokes. Alternatively, you can only vote for one and abstain your second vote. Voting will last 48 hours.

Scoreboard

•Jirachi:
•Sawsbuck:
•Ninetails:
•Scizor:
•Gyarados:
•Landorus-Therian:
•Azumaril:
•Kangaskhan:
•Yanmega:​

Last edited:

Aeon™