• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

16PU.png

The next tournament will be PU. The tournament will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.

Table of Contents
Conditions
Rules
Banned Members
Joining
Prizes

Conditions
- This Tournament will be PO/PS only.
- Each Round will go for one week, so members have a week to complete their battles.
- Single Elimination Tournament
- There will be no maximum number of participants. There will, however, be an 8 player MINIMUM.
- All Tournament battles WILL count for clan records.
- It is up to you to get your match done. I will not pm you telling you when each round is up.

Rules
- All battles will be Smogn PU. Standard clauses apply.
(Here is the PU Tierlist)
- Battles are BEST OF 3. NOT 1, NOT 5, 3. NO EXCEPTIONS

Joining
To join the tournament, please post the following form as a reply to the Creamery Command - Tournaments thread. Posts in the main thread will be regarded as spam.
Code:
PU Tournament Signup Form
Serebii Username:
Timezone: (GMT format)

Prizes
All Participants get 100 cones for Joining.
Winner: 2000 Cones & an automatic Rank-Up & choose a new flavor for a new rank!
Runner Up: 1000 Cones & an automatic Rank-Up
Third Place: 500 Cones
Fourth Place: 250 Cones

The signup phase will last 1 full week. It will end at 12:01 AM EST next Tuesday, August 20th.

Last edited:

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
Serebii Username: Nilla
B/W Friend Code: 3139 5355 8845
PO/PS Name: Ashenoff
Reason for joining: I recently quit my other clan so I want to join a new one
Competitive Battling Experience: A lot in the past, I am a tad bit rusty currently
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate
Referred by: None

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Serebii Username: Nilla
B/W Friend Code: 3139 5355 8845
PO/PS Name: Ashenoff
Reason for joining: I recently quit my other clan so I want to join a new one
Competitive Battling Experience: A lot in the past, I am a tad bit rusty currently
Favorite Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate
Referred by: None

Welcome, Nilla. If you feel like coming on the xat for a test battle, etc, I assume you know where to find us.

ger9119

CCAT round has ending Espeon won 8-0 or whatevs

Now its time to vote on its set same thing as always 3 days of voting

McDanger

espeon@fist plate
modest
magic bounce
252sp attack/4sp def/252speed
-psystrick
-judgement
-hidden power fire/shadow ball
-shell smash

This is espeons flagship set for stabmons, making use of his overlooked speed and sp attack which match latios`s. With magic bounce espeon can easily set up on most annoyers like sableye and amoongus and can decimate teams that lack a priority. Psystrick is your main stab and hits for abserd damage at +2, while judgement is for coverage (being fighting) the last spot is varing, generally hp fire is better to ko scizor on switch ins, while shadow ball can be used for neutral coverage on everything. Because of its high speed, espeon can run modest, maximizing its attack, but is all obvious evs and such.

tested nilla, strawberry rank

Last edited:

Apollo77

John Doe
Because Danger's set is going to need some sort of competition, I'm gonna throw something out here. (Plus this is just plain fun to use)

Espeon@Focus Sash
Hasty
Magic Bounce
252 Attack/4 Sp. Atk/252 Speed
-Heart Swap
-ExtremeSpeed
-Hidden Power Ground
-Baton Pass

Now as ridiculous as this looks from first glance, it actually has quite a bit of usefulness. So, when your opponent's poke gets a few boosts under its belt and takes out one of your pokes, you can switch in Espeon. Your unsuspecting opponent will attack, you'll live thanks to Focus Sash, and you can use Heart Swap to steal those precious boosts and counter sweep. ExtremeSpeed is necessary here because of the mass amount of opposing ExtremeSpeed users in the metagame that Espeon will need to be able to remove. Hidden Power Ground rounds out the coverage by hitting the Rocks and Steels that resist ExtremeSpeed. And if Espeon finds itself up against something it can't take down with its shiny new stat boosts, it can use Baton Pass to let another, more suitable member of the team sweep.

Because why not?

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
I`m gonna nominate mcdangers set, with baton pass over hp fire/ shadow ball because you still escape from scizor, you can pass boosts to a teammate and you can send in a mon capable of beating chansey (read: itself with higher hp). Sableye would be a fantastic partner, as it is immune to both offensive moves by the chansey transformed into espeon. It also counters opposing chanseys transformed into jirachi.

Tl;dr: baton pass > hp fire on mcdangers set is my nomination.
If this gets chosen I`ll nominate Sableye next round.

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I`m gonna nominate mcdangers set, with baton pass over hp fire/ shadow ball because you still escape from scizor, you can pass boosts to a teammate and you can send in a mon capable of beating chansey (read: itself with higher hp). Sableye would be a fantastic partner, as it is immune to both offensive moves by the chansey transformed into espeon. It also counters opposing chanseys transformed into jirachi.

Tl;dr: baton pass > hp fire on mcdangers set is my nomination.
If this gets chosen I`ll nominate Sableye next round.

So, this:

espeon@fist plate
modest
magic bounce
252sp attack/4sp def/252speed
-psystrick
-judgement
-Baton Pass
-shell smash

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I'm on vacation for the next 5 days. I'll pop in once in a while, and will check the thread often enough, but don't expect me on the Xat much, if at all. I only have one request:
If you need me... don't.

McDanger

I'm on vacation for the next 5 days. I'll pop in once in a while, and will check the thread often enough, but don't expect me on the Xat much, if at all. I only have one request:
If you need me... don't.

kots i need you

have people seen windsongs comp guide, its the best advice you`ll get on serebii

bendy001

Wanna battle?
Opponent's Serebii name: jirachiuser
Your rank: Honeycomb
Opponent’s rank: French vanilla
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: 6-0 ez pz
Wins in current rank: 2/10

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I am currently in the process of scheduling a war with The Sinjoh Connection. It looks like it's going to be a multitiered war. Unfortunately, they are demanding that Monotype be one of the tiers/metagames utilized. As such, I need someone who has some sort of ability in Monotype to play. Contact me on xat or PM me.

ger9119

Today is the last day of voting for sets for STABmons CCAT, currently Mcdanger's set is in the lead 3-1-1 .

Once i get done with this CCAT, and if my tour gets done, i'll be taking a hiatus i'll be here to post and go on the chat but not as often as i usaully do im getting burnt out lately and need to recharge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.