• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I would like to take a brief moment to say thank you to everyone for making Creamery Command as successful as it is. Without all of your support, the guild would not exist. Thank you for a fantastic, if trying, year and may there be many more to come. Happy Birthday, CC

and now...

Lol I bet you thought there was going to be some big fancy event. Suckers.

Cya MMS. lol @nosuprise

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
For those of you out of the loop...

32CCvsPC.png

We have defeated Pokemon Crossing in war, 2-1.

Psilo.png

Congratulations to Psilo for winning his 2nd war battle as a member of Creamery Command, earning him the right to wear the Magnum Defence Level 1 Ribbons:
4r1a.png
4r1b.png

Sucka_Punch.png

Congratulations to Sucka_Punch for winning his 9th war battle as a member of Creamery Command.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Opponent's Serebii name: eliteknight
Your rank: coffee
Opponent’s rank: sumthin higher
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: go go virizion
Wins in current rank: x/10

Notes: lucario is strong af

Last edited:
Opponent's Serebii name: Crystalninetales
Your rank: neopolitan
Opponent’s rank: coffee
Notes: ur a haxor
Wins in current rank: 3/10

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Notes: 6-0 dd gyarados

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
There have been some issues on the xat recently. I am only going to say this once. Any trolling or mocking about someone's perceived skill at this game or lack thereof is to cease immediately. This includes repeatedly calling someone 'bad' or 'garbo' in reference to their skill level, continuous mockery over defeats including, but not limited to war battles, personal 1 on 1 records, or guild ranks, and general assholishness towards other members of the guild. Any violation of this rule is to result in an immediate 24 hour ban from the xat room. Moderators in violation will be demodded permanently.

This is supposed to be a fun experience, not somewhere people go to get made fun of because they're "not good" at a game. Get over yourselves.

Edit: Due to the incredible pigheadedness of a certain member, this rule has been expanded to include insults of ANY kind.

Last edited:

emilyshortcake

good left undone
Serebii Username: emilyshortcake
5th Gen Friend Code: lol
3DS Friend Code: lol
PO/PS Name: shortcake
Reason for joining: ice cream gud
Competitive Battling Experience: lol wut is battol
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: cannoli mother****er
Pokemon Anime Style Battling League (PASBL) Trainer Level: (If you don't know what this is, leave it blank.)
Referred by: every1

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Serebii Username: Aeon™
5th Gen Friend Code:
3DS Friend Code:
PO/PS Name:
Reason for joining: I can't live without em
Competitive Battling Experience:
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: Lobster Tracks
Pokemon Anime Style Battling League (PASBL) Trainer Level: (If you don't know what this is, leave it blank.)
Referred by: Em

Can I get a special rank?

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: cannoli mother****er

Welcome to Creamery Command blah blah blah enjoy your stay blah blah blah.
There have been some issues on the xat recently. I am only going to say this once. Any trolling or mocking about someone's perceived skill at this game or lack thereof is to cease immediately. This includes repeatedly calling someone 'bad' or 'garbo' in reference to their skill level, continuous mockery over defeats including, but not limited to war battles, personal 1 on 1 records, or guild ranks, and general assholishness towards other members of the guild. Any violation of this rule is to result in an immediate 24 hour ban from the xat room. Moderators in violation will be demodded permanently.

This is supposed to be a fun experience, not somewhere people go to get made fun of because they're "not good" at a game. Get over yourselves.

Edit: Due to the incredible pigheadedness of a certain member, this rule has been expanded to include insults of ANY kind.

The fact that I have to keep adding on to this rule is absolutely ridiculous. The ONLY people allowed to enforce this rule are firestar319 and myself. If your serebii username is not firestar319 or kingothestone, you don't get to try to enforce this rule, you don't get to comment about how fair/unfair you think it is, and you don't get to make snide remarks about it. It's in place because a few members don't know how to control themselves. Deal with it.

Edit: Adding Tai to the people who can enforce this rule because he's easily the most level-headed mod we have.

Last edited:

ger9119

Serebii Username: Aeon™
5th Gen Friend Code:
3DS Friend Code:
PO/PS Name:
Reason for joining: I can't live without em
Competitive Battling Experience:
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: Lobster Tracks
Referred by: Em

Can I get a special rank?

Welcome Em :3, and welcome home Aeon

funnypak

I'd like to request a Xat Avatar from Apollo77
Base Sprite: Kyurem- Black
Colors: white, black, and blue
More Details:do whatever you want ^_^

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
12XYPokebankOUTournament.png

Round 2 has ended with 1 match left unfinished. Matt Awan is eliminated and joins Bolo9642 and trident20 in not being allowed to participate in the next guild tournament. jirachiuser1 advances.

Bracket
XYPokebankOU.png

All matches are due at the deadline listed below.

Rules
- All battles will be standard XY Pokebank OU. All standard Smogon clauses & bans apply.
- All battles must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Pokemon Online. Showdown is preferred.
- Battles are BEST OF 3. NOT 1, NOT 5, 3. NO EXCEPTIONS

Battle Form
Below is the form that must be used when posting battles. All battles must be posted on the 'Creamery Command - Tournaments' thread. Any battles posted on the clan thread will not be considered completed.

Code:
XY Pokebank OU Tournament Battle Form
Your Serebii Username:
Opponents Serebii Username:
Game 1: (w/l; score)
Game 2: (w/l; score)
Game 3: (w/l; score)
Notes:

Round 3 will last 1 week, ending at 12:01 AM (GMT -4 / EST) on Tuesday, December 17th. There will be no extensions, and no exceptions. Get the battles done.

----------------------

The following members have been removed from the guild due to inactivity. They may reapply if they so wish.

TheSketchQueen
Eranu™
Meliekpi
PANxSamus
Doovid
TheGreekTerror
Folt
Kr4ft!

I am also enacting a new system as far as 'rejoining' goes.

After you quit Creamery Command the first time, if you choose to rejoin, you will be returned to your former rank, record, and cone totals.

If you quit and rejoin a second time, your information will be 'dumped' and you will be starting from scratch upon rejoining, including a test match.

After quitting a third time, you will be banned from the guild.

This system applies to those that leave after this post. If you have already quit twice, upon rejoining you will still receive your old rank and record back.

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Did you make up that rule just to stop me from leaving again? Also is super fruity gummy yummy slurpy tasty sorbet rank a thing yet?

On a more serious note, my parents are pissed at me. Don't expect me on xat too much.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Awwwwww,shoot. I can't believe I missed the X/Y tournemant. Bummer

Anyway, activity post. I'm going on the Xat too, so hopefully I'll catch some of you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.