• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

---------------------------

Eliteknight RANK UP!
Congratulations to Eliteknight for Winning 10 battles as a Strawberry Rank and defeating C-Demo in a rank-up challenge, therefore ranking up to Mint Rank! Your userbar choices can be found below, with the code for each below them.

Mint1.png
Mint2.png

Code:
Rainbow:
[img*]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac44/CreameryCommander/Rank%20Userbars/Mint1.png[/img]
Blue: 
[IMG*]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac44/CreameryCommander/Rank%20Userbars/Mint2.png[/IMG]
Remove the * in the tag to use in your signature.

---------------------------------
[/center]​

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
Serebii Username: T.W.I.
5th Gen Friend Code: N/A
3DS Friend Code: See my sig
PO/PS Name: N/A
Reason for joining: I want a clan where I can help wifi people with competitve breeding. I'm building my parent repetoire but it's pretty good to open a private shop for clan people.
Competitive Battling Experience: Pretty high, but I prefer monotype battling and playing on random wifi. Don't expect me to battle much XD
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: Berry Blue Comet?
Pokemon Anime Style Battling League (PASBL) Trainer Level: (If you don't know what this is, leave it blank.)
Referred by: -

Job Wanted: Breeder
Reason for wanting the job: I want to contribute to the clan but I don't do much 'competitive' battling per'se.
Why do you deserve this job: I have a large repetoire ready to take requests for people. My lists are the eggs in my sig, but they are outdated and I have Trick Room usable parents now.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Reason for joining: I want a clan where I can help wifi people with competitve breeding. I'm building my parent repetoire but it's pretty good to open a private shop for clan people.
Competitive Battling Experience: Pretty high, but I prefer monotype battling and playing on random wifi. Don't expect me to battle much XD
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: Berry Blue Comet?
Pokemon Anime Style Battling League (PASBL) Trainer Level: (If you don't know what this is, leave it blank.)

Reason for wanting the job: I want to contribute to the clan but I don't do much 'competitive' battling Per Se.
Why do you deserve this job: I have a large repertoire ready to take requests for people. My lists are the eggs in my sig, but they are outdated and I have Trick Room usable parents now.

Welcome, Twi. Good to have you with us again. Currently there's no breeder position in existence, but I've been wanting to set up a guild shop for some time now, so I'm sure we can get something going with that shortly.

Oh. And come to the xat, blah blah blah.

Last edited:

ger9119

Serebii Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
5th Gen Friend Code: -
3DS Friend Code: -
PO/PS Name: Many
Reason for joining: Peer Pressure
Competitive Battling Experience: 11/10 would smash
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: Mango or Ube :)
Referred by: KingothePebble

Welcome back Myles, this guild just started to get real muddy

Reason for wanting the job: I want to contribute to the clan but I don't do much 'competitive' battling per'se.
Why do you deserve this job: I have a large repetoire ready to take requests for people. My lists are the eggs in my sig, but they are outdated and I have Trick Room usable parents now.

OMG welcome to the guild TWI

Blinky the Mew

Clever Idiot
Lol twi baught the new game and had to return to us just like I did :) welcome back man
If you want to open up you breeding abilities I can get you a BP chespin, Protean Froakie, beldum, or some other cool stuff.

Snorby

Snorby
Serebii Username: Level 1 Frenzy Boar
5th Gen Friend Code: -
3DS Friend Code: -
PO/PS Name: Many
Reason for joining: Peer Pressure
Competitive Battling Experience: 11/10 would smash
If you could choose to make a new rank flavor, what would it be?: Mango or Ube :)
Referred by: KingothePebble

Ohai there uglyMyles, welcome! :)

Welcome, Twi!

Cloystoys

This is not my tea!
Opponent's Serebii name:C-Demo
Your rank: Chocolate
Opponent’s rank: Mint
Win/Lose/Draw: W
Notes: ELECTRIC DOGE
Wins in current rank: 3/10

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
Opponent's Serebii name: Jirachiuser1
Your rank: SALTY CARAMEL
Opponent’s rank: Cookies n Cream
Win/Lose/Draw: Win
Notes: gg
Wins in current rank: 66

Wins in current rank: 67

Wins in current rank: 68

Wins in current rank: 69

Wins in current rank: 70

Turpoo

S|utbro
Opponent's Serebii name: Mean Mr. Snorlax
Your rank: Chocolate
Opponent’s rank: Mint
Notes: Weak
Wins in current rank: 7/10

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
If anyone is interested, I updated my breeding lists. Clicking on the banner (it's 2 sided) will show my parents in one and the current 'shop' i have of extra perfects I don't need.

If you see anything you like lemme know.

;egg;

Last edited:
Opponent's Serebii name: Aeon
Your rank: Cotton Candy
Opponent’s rank: Neopolitan Delight
Wins in current rank: 4/10

Suhnny™

Another Eternity
Opponent's Serebii name: Level One Frenzy Boar
Opponent’s rank: Strawberry
Wins in current rank: 71

Wins in current rank: 72

Wins in current rank: 73

Wins in current rank: 74

Wins in current rank: 75

Wins in current rank: 76

Wins in current rank: 77

Wins in current rank: 78

Opponent's Serebii name: Ger9119
Wins in current rank: 79

Opponent's Serebii name: Ger9119
Wins in current rank: 80

emilyshortcake

good left undone
I'm back from the fiery pits of serebiiless hell, guys.
in other words, I'm now free from the ban that the almighty Ellie bestowed upon me.
activity post. yeah.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Opponent's Serebii name: Eliteknight
Your rank: Pink Cotton Candy
Opponent’s rank: Mint or berry
Wins in current rank: 23/10

VsEliteknightw.png

Opponent's Serebii name: CrystalNinetales
Your rank: Mint