• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CreamyCoffeeShipping (SerenaxPaul) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
[imgsize=600]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/252/8/e/serena_and_paul_in_kalos__by_satoko_ketchum-d6lne69.jpg[/imgsize]

Credits to Satoko-Ketchum from deviantart.

Source
Who are they?:
Paul-A former rival of Ash's from the Diamond and Pearl series. He aims to take the gym challenges and Pokemon Leagues to gain more power. He also wants to battle the Battle Pyramid King Brandon after both his brother Reggie and he lost to him.

Serena-Serena is a new Pokemon trainer from Kalos and wants to become a Pokemon Performer and Kalos Queen.

Rules:
All SPPF rules apply.
Please no one liners. Posts need to be more than one line or it will be considered spam.
No off topic posts. Please stay on topic.
All fan art, pictures and fanfictions need to be credited to the original author/artist.
No flaming or insulting any other shippings or any members.

Member list:
Owner-Dawn+Serena Fan
Phanpycross
BubChan

Fan art:
None yet.

Fanfiction:
None yet.

Topic Questions:
Why do you support CreamyCoffeeShipping?
If Paul and Serena ever meet each other, how do you think they will interact with each other and why?
What kinds of hints do you think Paul would give? What kinds of hints do you think Serena would give?

Last edited:

phanpycross

God-king
Uhhh, This is a pretty adorable ship, can I join?

I love the idea of Bitter old Paul being with energenic happy Serena, slightly like Ikari-shipping. I also really dig the name :D

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Uhhh, This is a pretty adorable ship, can I join?

I love the idea of Bitter old Paul being with energenic happy Serena, slightly like Ikari-shipping. I also really dig the name :D

Yeah you can join.

Let me start off by answering one of the topics.

Why do you support CreamyCoffeeshipping?
Well I've never really heard of this ship until just recently, but I've seen some fan art and fanfictions about CreamyCoffeeShipping and they pretty much interested me. I support it because it seems to me that it would make as an interesting ship with some interesting and possibly hilarious moments. Both Serena's and Paul's personalities kind of clash, though not as much as Dawn's and Paul's. I'd love to see them meet each other in the XY anime.

phanpycross

God-king
Yeah you can join.

Let me start off by answering one of the topics.

Well I've never really heard of this ship until just recently, but I've seen some fan art and fanfictions about CreamyCoffeeShipping and they pretty much interested me. I support it because it seems to me that it would make as an interesting ship with some interesting and possibly hilarious moments. Both Serena's and Paul's personalities kind of clash, though not as much as Dawn's and Paul's. I'd love to see them meet each other in the XY anime.

Awesome, thanks a lot :)

I agree that My favorite part of the ship would have to be the contrast between Paul's grumpy-catness, and Serena's relaxed and happy nature. I also only really got into the ship recently, actually by an accidental google search tbh LOL :D

It's kinda hard to imagine hints from a dude like Paul, but I could kinda see him inviting her for dinner and acting like he doesnt want to be there, while secretly enjoying it :D

ChloboShoka

Writer
I never would have thought of this! =O This sounds really random but in a really cute way. I can imagine if they ever met their interactions could be compared to the ikarishipping hints. Maybe Paul could be some sort of rival to Serena and always pushing her to try harder.

matthew11

8000 MMR
Hey guys. Just here to share the origin of this thread's creation Lol:

[imgsize=600]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/252/8/e/serena_and_paul_in_kalos__by_satoko_ketchum-d6lne69.jpg[/imgsize]

Source

Serena's holding a Starbucks coffee. Fits the shipping name perfectly.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Hey guys. Just here to share the origin of this thread's creation Lol:

Source

Serena's holding a Starbucks coffee. Fits the shipping name perfectly.

Oh, Serena, you basic white girl you xD

Drawing Paul in Calum's clothes is probably the cutest idea ever :3

Well...I might as well dive in I suppose xD

To be frank, I don't really support it since I'm primarily an AmourShipper. But, it is an interesting thought- Serena and Paul. I mean...it is just so quirky in some ways. They are like totally unrelated characters, and share so little- which makes potential interactions so unpredictable xD Which is why I thought I wouldn't mind this- assuming Amour goes nowhere.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If Paul and Serena ever meet each other, how do you think they will interact with each other and why?
Hm this is a good question. If they ever met I think Paul might acknowledge her unlike he did with Dawn, but he probably wouldn't have any interest in Serena sadly since it'll make him seem to ooc. I'm not sure what Serena would think of him. I think if she met Paul before he lost to Brandon, since that's when I think he started to change, she probably wouldn't like him that much, but if it's after the loss against Brandon, then I think it's possible that Serena may like Paul a little and maybe show some interest in him.
What kinds of hints do you think Paul would give? What kinds of hints do you think Serena would give?
Hm, I think Paul could be a little nicer to her than he is to everyone else overall, but I think that's all we'll see from him.
Hm I can see Serena secretly liking him, and maybe taking some glances at him, and possibly flirt with him. I think she would at least try to become friends with him.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
It would be pretty funny to see how the two would get along and interact in canon.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It would be pretty funny to see how the two would get along and interact in canon.

I agree. I would like to see Paul appear around the time Ash gets 8 badges, or maybe right after the league or something. The meeting between the two should be pretty interesting imo. I would also like to see something where the two are separated from the rest of the group and are alone together, whether it be from a Team Rocket scheme or something else. I'd like to see how that would go as well.

I am not trying to be rude or mean, but can someone tell me what you see for Serena and Paul to be a couple? I don't think they have been in the anime together, so...if this is just something somebody from somewhere came up with I am completely fine with that and have wanted to see Ash grow up a bit and having him or other charecters be in a relationship is a great way to start...In my opinion

XYMewtwo

Rising Star
Oh God...

Just imagining Serena and Paul interact w/ each other is just unbelievable. Their personalities are almost the opposite. It would be interesting to see how Paul would react to seeing and talking to Serena :3

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh God...

Just imagining Serena and Paul interact w/ each other is just unbelievable. Their personalities are almost the opposite. It would be interesting to see how Paul would react to seeing and talking to Serena :3

I would love for there to be like a post Kalos League arc in like maybe Sinnoh or something where Ash challenges a new Battle Frontier and they run into Paul there or he's one of the new frontier brains or something. I guess I could see Serena being slightly interested in him since Paul and Ash do go back a ways, and for Paul, I think it would be hilarious if he thought she was Dawn and that she dyed her hair honey blonde or something, but I think the most likely thing that would happen is that Paul will probably acknowledge her, though I don't think we'll get anything that would further their relationship sadly unless for some reason Paul and Serena are split up from Ash and the others, like maybe from another Team Rocket plot gone wrong or something. I'd love to see how they would interact then.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Oh yeah, this ship is so adorable, and this name is so pretty, anyway, I would like to be a member of this, I think that this will get a lot of bash, because they're a crack pair, so it's kinda hard to find CreamyCoffeeShippers, and i don't think that Paul will return.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh yeah, this ship is so adorable, and this name is so pretty, anyway, I would like to be a member of this, I think that this will get a lot of bash, because they're a crack pair, so it's kinda hard to find CreamyCoffeeShippers, and i don't think that Paul will return.

Sure, welcome to the creamy coffee family!

Anyways, what I'd like to see is if Paul ever does return, I'd like to see Team Rocket or some other factor force the XY group to split up with Paul and Serena being alone, together. I'd love to see how they would interact then and how they would handle problems that come their way, and also trying to find a way to reunite with the rest of the group.

phanpycross

God-king
This thread seriously need to get way more traffic, this is one of my absolute favorite crack pairings, mainly because Id love to see the interactions between Serena and Mr. Grumpy cat himself, Paul.

I would kinda like to see Serena teasing Paul by entering him into a tripokelon without his permission. He'd refuse the idea at first, but the power of Serena's kawaii would be too much for him to handle. Just the idea of Paul going down the runway wearing Unconvincing drag while walking with his fat turtle completely kills me :D

What a Kawaii thread considering Paul's solid nature and Serena's sweet nature.I would like them to meet on terms like this:Serena's pancham fell on braixen's tail while doing training for the her next Pokemon Showcase and braixen uses flame thrower and pancham which gets Serena angry and she ends up being very harsh on training them.Paul is impressed by her strictness she implied and compliments her.They get a spark at once with Paul not showing it and it will take Serena time to melt him from his solid state.

phanpycross

God-king
Annnnd we have our first fanart, courtesy of our very own Kalos Adventurer, everybody get your champagne ready :D

[IMG139]http://36.media.tumblr.com/a2b18899183f1897880fd0cf64ceb3c0/tumblr_niyep8CBHL1s2paxto1_1280.jpg[/IMG139]

And as a cherry on top, lets add a question into the mix.

If Paul were to somehow enter a tripokelon, which pokemon would he be using?

Status
Not open for further replies.