• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create a Dub Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

Anti Drew & paul fan
Got ideas for punny dub titles? Bring em here! All I've got so far is "The Ugly Ducklett and The Beautiful Swanna" and "I Never Seismitoad a Lie". (how does 4Kids come up with these puns???)

They don't have to have Pokemon in the title, or be based on a real episode.

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
"I Pikachu in the Shower"

"The Mew Kids on the Block"

That's all I have.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Seriously whats with people saying the "Peek At Chu" pun so much? It shocks me how much it's said

It's hard to think of something on the spot that wasn't already done. Even in the current dub there's titles without puns!

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
You left Abra in my car!

You made me think of that movie "Dude, where's my car?" So now I present what will
be Brock's special, "Geodude, Where's My Car?"

Hydreigon6507

"It's the beginning, not the N'd"
"Zweilous on the ZWEIloose!"
"I'll be Gloom when it rains!"
"Cofagrigus, don't you cough, agree, Gus?" (you know where this is from...)

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
This is probably gonna be moved into Polls to prevent this from turning this thread into a +1 I think.

Keldeoderant.
Axew brand? And Body Slam spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.