• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create a Dungeon! V.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
Chk out my dungeon

Wigglytuffs Nightmare
Floors: 39 + Grim end
Pokemon: all pink pokemon
Criteria: graduate from the guild, recruit Cressilia, get a marine crown and be empoleon.
Terrain: Water (the same palette as final maze B23F)
Boss: The Real Grand Master of All Things Bad
Story: There is an earthquake at night, both you and your partner sleep through it, for some reason, there is a Perfect Apple under you, it triggers The Dimensional Scream. "AHHHHHHH!" "How dare you mock me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nerve you have to mock me, THE REAL GRAND MASTER OF ALL THINGS BAD."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The Next Morning................
Chatot rushes to your house, <name>, Wigglytuff is in trouble, get to the Guild now, there it is.................... You go and get Cressilia. "yes, there is no doubting it, wigglytuff is enveloped in a nightmare from which there is a way it could be broken, you must go to the............................

Perfect Woods
Floors: 11
Pokemon: Sudowoodo, Pinsir, Heracross, Leafeon, Breloom, Victreebel, Ledian, Beedrill, Butterfree, Beautifly, Dustox.
Criteria: none really, watch story.
Terrain: Water.
Boss: none, just a perfect apple that goes to wigglytuff.

After you complete the dungeon, you give the Perfect Apple to Wigglytuff, nothing happens, then Drowzee comes and sends you into wigglytuffs nightmare.
At the End..............
"You've come to my hideout. Explain........ demonstrate your skill, one mistake will result in your end, give it your all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Massive Spiritomb: 999 hp
after you pwn it, team skull will appear, theyll say something about being sent by a bunch of different pokemon, their hideout is...............

Paranormal Plains

Floors: 50 + paranormal Plains Depth
Pokemon: All fully evolved Ghost Pokemon.
Unlock Criteria: Beat Wigglytuff's Nightmare, and pwn Spiritomb
Terrain: Air B1F-B25F, Water: B26F-B40F, Lava: B41F-B50F
Boss: Darkrai + Shiny Celebi, Dark Rayquaza, Dark Charizard, Crystal Onix, Shiny Jirachi, Shiny Mew and Dark Lugia: "big group, <name>, lets pwn them!"
Rayquaza: 600 hp
Celebi: 200hp
Mew: 300hp
Jirachi: 200hp
Charizard: 500 hp
Lugia: 800hp
Darkrai: 1000 hp
Onix: 400 hp
If you pwn the group, one of them will join your team, after that, Darkrai will make an admission, he is a................... HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after, he'll feel sorry for hurting you, he will join the team too. the next dungeon will be a spare one, nothing to it, i call it the

Puny Forest
Floors: 3
Pokemon: Sunkern, Pidgey and Exeggcute (all lvl 1, cannot be recruited)
terrain: just land, nothing else.
No Boss or special treasure trove

If you noticed, this is just the same as Tiny Woods from the PMD1 games, not much creativity there.

Thought of more:

Emotion Fields
Floors: 75
Pokemon: Same as bosses from Paranormal Plains
Criteria: Beat Paranormal Depth
Terrain: Water if i'm happy, Lava if i'm angry or sad, Air or holes if i love someone.
Boss: Mespirit (lvl 90, beat him and he's your's)

Knowledge Fields
Pokemon: Same as EF
Criteria: Beat Paranormal Depth
Terrain: Water if i feel intellegent, Lava if i feel dumb, Air if i feel like i haven't woken up yet.
Boss: Uxie (same as Mespirit)

Will Fields
Floors: 80
Pokemon: Same as KF
Criteria: beat Paranormal Depth
Terrain: Water if i dont want to do mean stuff to others, Lava if i'm holding a grudge, Air if i want to kill someone.
Boss: Azelf (lvl 90, recruited if defeated on 2nd visit.)

Imaginary Fields
Floors: 99
Pokemon: MAXED OUT Nidoking and Nidoqueen who know Earth Power
Criteria: Beat all Fields.
Terrain: Air
Boss: All Legendaries i made up myself: Thundon, Dendon, Hydrodon and Flaredon (cannot be recruited, Good luck.).

Forgotten Chasm
Floors: 60
Pokemon: All Fully evolved Dragon Pokemon MAX DEFENCE AND SP. DEFENCE.
Criteria: beat Imaginary fields
Terrain: Holes
Boss: Missingo, Beat him, he's Yours, lose to him and you lose all saved data, its not my fault if you lose your save data, also no items will work against this pokemon.

Moves:
Frenzy Plant
Blast Burn
Hydro Cannon and
Draco Meteor, His special ability Prevents it from Pausing after using these moves.

Its type also secretly changes each turn.
LOOKS LIKE THE ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST YOU, BUT THATS NOT ALL
STATS: Attack: 2000
Defense: 1500
Sp. Attack: 2500
Sp. Defense: 3500
Practicly, you cant even beat this pokemon, look what you got yourself into.................. PITIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;000; I WILL CORRUPT YOUR GAME;000;
MISSINGO

Last edited:

trip_dering

Team Legendz Boss
May I Present To You

The almighty 200 floor dungeon known as:

Dimensional Shift
Floors: B99+Kangaroom
Types: Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Steel, Ground, Rock, Poison
Unlock Criteria: Have all 491 recruits at lv100. Shaymin will come and tell you about the most evil of places, one that it can't purify. It asks you to try your luck.
Terrain: Floors B1-B33 Spacial Rift, B34-B66 Temporal Tower, B67-B99 World Abyss PT2 (All "Water" areas are holes.)
Boss: None, links to:

Dimensional Void
Floors: B30, MidBoss 1 (31), B60, MidBoss 2 (61) B90, MidBoss 3 (91), B99, Boss
Types: Same as above.
Unlock: Just get there!
Terrain: Dark, evil land with holes.
MidBoss 1: Dark Legends 1
Dark Articuno: 666 hp
Dark Zapdos: 666 hp
Dark Moltres: 666 hp
Dark Mewtwo: 999 hp
(When those are beaten, spawn: )
Dark Mew: 1110 hp
MidBoss 2: Dark Legends 2
Dark Raikou: 666 hp
Dark Entei: 666 hp
Dark Suicune: 666 hp
Dark Lugia: 888 hp
Dark Ho-Oh: 888 hp
(When those are beaten, spawn: )
Dark Celebi: 1110 hp
MidBoss 3: Dark Legends 3
Dark Regirock: 666 hp
Dark Regice: 666 hp
Dark Registeel: 666 hp
Dark Latias: 888 hp
Dark Latios: 888 hp
(When those are beaten, spawn the next 2: )
Dark Groudon: 1110 hp
Dark Kyogre: 1110 hp
(When those are beaten, spawn the last ones: )
Dark Rayquaza: 1550 hp
Dark Jirachi: 999 hp
Dark Deoxys x4 (one of each): 777 hp apiece
Final Boss: Dark Legends 4
Dark Rotom: 404 hp
Dark Uxie: 666 hp
Dark Mesprit: 666 hp
Dark Azelf: 666 hp
(KO to spawn: )
Dark Dialga: 1000 hp
Dark Palkia: 1000 hp
Dark Giratina: 1500 hp
Dark Heatran: 1000 hp
Dark Cressilia: 1000 hp
Dark Regigigas: 1500 hp
Dark Phione x3: 700 hp apiece
Dark Manaphy: 900 hp
Darkrai Shadow: 2000 hp
Arceus: 4444 hp

When you beat it, Shaymin joins, and Arceus takes Dialga's place at Temporal Pinnacle.

Arceus round 2:
Arceus: 4444 hp
(starter full evo): 2000 hp
(partner full evo): 2000 hp

Arceus has a 1/1000 chance of recruit (WITH Golden Mask/Amber Tear)

Last edited:

Shadow Zach X

Here's mine!
Name: Platinum Cave
Number of floors: 30 (Platinum Cave Exterior) + Save Point + 30 (Platinum Cave Interior) + Platinum Cave Bottom
Pokemon that appear there: All Ghost, Dark and Dragon Pokemon (except legendaries), and also Earth Power Nidoqueen and Nidoking <_<
Unlock Criteria: Recruit all Boss Pokemon in the Event Dungeons (Giratina in World Abyss etc.) After a couple optional missions, Giratina comes to your base (yep...) and tells you something strange is going on there...
Lava/Water/Air?: None (Platinum Cave Exterior), Air (Platinum Cave Interior)
Boss: Giratina Origin Form. Level 60, HP: 3000 (cannot be recruited)
Boss Battle Music: Same as Dusknoir and Darkrai.
Reward: Origin Scale (Allows Giratina to become Origin Form when it's in inventory)

Note 1: Only You, your Partner and Giratina (Another Form) can enter on 1st Visit.

Note 2: With a Secret Slab or Mystery Part, Shadows of all legendary Pokemon may appear on any floor (like the Deoxys Shadows in Temporal Tower)

Note 3: Giratina Origin Form stays there and can be re-battled at any time but you can only get 1 Origin Scale. And it will be stronger. There's also another reward every time you beat it but I haven't thought of it yet.

Giratina Origin Form (2nd Time) (Cannot be recruited)
Level: 100
HP: 9000!
Reward: ???

Lol xD! That's all for now.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
OK heres mine
Name: Flowery Meadow
No. of floors: 50 + 1 Kangaskan save statue on floor 30
Pokemon that appear there:
Metapod,Butterfree
Kakuna, Beedrill
Gloom,Vileplume, Bellossom
Parasect
Weepinbell, Victreebel
Farfech'd
Tangela, Tangroth
Bayleef, Meganium
Ledian
Skiploom, Jumpluff
Sunkern, Sunflora
Heracross
Beautifly, Dustox
Illumise
Volbeat
Breloom
Kecleon
Kricketune
Roselia, Roserade
Wormadam G, Mothim
Combee, Vespiquen
Cherubi, Cherrim
Leafeon
And on floor 50 is Shaymin
Lava/Water/Air?: Air
Boss: Shaymin Land Form (She does not fight you) Lv60 HP 700
How to Unlock: Recruit Darkrai

Notes:
1. Shaymin joins your team without having to battle it.
2. Shaymin give you Glacidaia Flower to turn her into Sky Form
3. You can give and take back Glacidia Flower at any time to transform Shaymin as many times as you like but you only get one.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Name:Tower of origin(sp?) or Space Tower
Number of floors:50
1-10:Natu, Cleffa, Abra
11-12:Natu, Xatu, Cleffa, Kadabra
21-30:Xatu, Beldum, Metang, Lunatone, Bronzor
31-40:Metang, Lunatone, Solrock, Clefairy, Bronzor.
41-49:Metagross, Solrock, Clefairy, Xatu, Bronzong, Alakazam.
Unlock Criteria:Atleast lv.50
Lava/Water/Air?:N/A
Boss:Arceus( LV.50;1500hp.)

DYLANJON

Thought of more

Sub-Zero Cave
floors:50
pokemon: all from Brine Cave except lvl 50
Unlock Criteria: just use Rock Smash on exact centre of Brine Cave's last floor.
Boss: Dark Lugia
HP: 2000
Moves: Aeroblast, Dark Pulse, Hydro Cannon, Dark Void.
Pwn him, and then you get 20 golden seeds.
==========================================================
Sky-High Cavern
Floors: 50
Pokemon: All from Giant Volcano except lvl 50.
Criteria: when against Heatran, don't attack him get around him and use rock smash way above where he starts.
Boss: Dark Ho-oh.
HP: 2000
Moves: Sacred Fire, Dark Pulse, Blast Burn, Dark Void.
Pwn him, & you get 20 golden seeds.
Dark-time-leaf Forest
Pokemon: Same from Mystifying Forest except lvl 70
Criteria: beat every pokemon on last floor and destroy the centre wall on last floor of Mystifying Forest.
Boss: Dark Celebi.
HP: 5000
Moves: Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, (Somehow, it learns both) Frenzy Plant and Dark Frenzy. (Dark Celebi exclusive move)
This pokemon is the hardest of the Johto 3, not the legendary dogs, though.
So, Pwn him and get 50 Golden Seeds.

Last edited:

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Name:
The Shadow World
Number of floors:
Rotom and his alternate forms
Dusknoir
Gengar
Spiritomb
Bronzong

Unlock Criteria: Clear all the dungeons that were posted before this!
Lava/Water/Air?: Lots and lots of trenches
Boss: Floor 70 = Girantina Origin Form and every rotom form
Floor 99 = Primal Regigigas, Primal Regirock, Primal Regice, and Primal Registeel

That was fun!

NINJA PENGUIN2

<-- YOU WILL BE MINE
Number of floors: 99
Pokemon that appear there: every single fully evolved one (except legends)
Unlock Criteria: have recruited every single pokemon (except time/dark exculsives)
Lava/Water/Air?: Lava, water and air
Boss: monster house of all uber legends

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
Name: The Northeast Edge
Number of floors: 99 + The Edge of the Edge
Pokemon that appear there: First 33: Generic water types that change with the landscape. 2nd 33: Generic normal and flying types, also changing accordingly with the landscape. The last 33: Dragons and tons of Ghosts.
Unlock Criteria: Talk to Scizor in Treasure Town after he appears there and shows you an old Wonder Map with dungeons marked on each corner of the map. He'll ask you to take him to the first corner (the northeast edge) with you, since it's one of the only unexplored locations he knows about nowadays.
Lava/Water/Air?: For the first 33, a sea that gradually becomes waterlogged land. The 2nd 33 - land riddled with water and some air spots, gradually losing the water and getting more gaps of air, before the land changes to parchment-colored clouds for the last 33. Near the last few floors, there's barely any clouds left to walk on.
Boss: The Dragonair Tribe that guards The Edge of the Edge's treasure, led by a Dragonite. It's a mob of 10 Dragonair and 1 Dragonite surrounding you. Have fun keeping Scizor safe and fighting them all off.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Name: Palace of Will
Number of floors:25

1-5: Psyduck, Staru, Goldeen, Magikarp
6-15:psyduck, Staru, Seaking, Magikarp, Golduck, Starmie, Horsea, luvdisc
16-20: Golduck, Starmie, Seaking, Magikarp, Seadra, Luvdisc, Finneon
21-24:Golduck, Gyarados, Kingdra, Lumineon, Starmie, Milotic, Dunsparce
25: Mesprit

Lava/Water/Air?: Only Water.
Unlock Criteria: Recruit Uxie
Boss:Mesprit

rekreatur

Name: Fantasy Forest
Number of floors: 28
Pokemon that appear there: Glameow, Eevee, Leafeon, Skitty, Delcatty, Meowth, Persian, Absol
Unlock Criteria: Via Optional Mission
Lava/Water/Air?: Water
Boss: No boss

DYLANJON

Thought of (even) more

Evergreen Paradise
Pokemon: Lvl 100 Grass pokemon
Floors: 99 + 51, evergreen Canopy + evergreen Summit
Terrain: Air, Water: Air on odd floors and water on even.
Unlock Criteria: Find a lime green bush on the last floor of the Marine Resort, use rock smash then a hole will appear, go in, and you'll find a flower, take it, then you'll enter, at the end, you'll find a door, then the flower you found will react, and the door will open, then you'll find a canopy, climb up, and you'll find another door, like the other, the flower reacts, but crumbles to the ground, you'll find a twinkle of light...........
Boss: First find an Evergreen box, it is concealed in a wall, then Shaymin appears.
Shaymin lvl 50 + 10 Phiones lvl 35 + 10 lvl 45 Manaphys.
HP: Shaymin 500, Phione 250, Manaphy 350.
Boss music: Same as event bosses.
After shaymin is defeated, she will deliver a final blow........ but the box flashes, a mysterious light envelops Shaymin and she turns into its Sky form, she will stop attacking, "that box, my form, YAY!!!!!!! You found my Glacidaia flower! oh, thanks, but i don't have much money, so i think as the least i can do, i shall walk among team <team name>". it is guaranteed, so you can't decline it, the best part is that you can keep the box.
Time Gear
Floors: 150 + Gear Corruption
Pokemon: All pokemon lvl 100 except legendaries.
Terrain: Air.
Unlock Criteria: At treasure town, chatot rushes to ur house to say that Corphish has stopped moving, if you've recruited Dialga, chimecho rushes to ur house after and says that dialga has also stopped moving, Dialga says something has corrupted a time gear, after that, you have to go to the Hidden Land in order to get to the Temporal Tower, at the Temporal Pinnacle, Drowzee will appear and send you into the Time gear.
Boss: At the end, Arceus appears, but he isn't moving, it suddenly turns dark, "you've come here, to stop my treacherous plot." "Huh? Darkrai!?" "Not exactly, i am Darkrai, when i got attacked in the Dark Crater, a certain partner shielded my blow, but didn't lose memory, his name, is Missingno." "Missingno?" "yes that's me! i am Darkrai's partner, we joined forces because we wanted to engulf the world in a void of eternal darkness, my ability of corruption and Darkrais ability to engulf foes in a nightmare, it was a recipe of immobilization, we targeted Dialga because he was a threat to our devious plan, a true scourge to our plan of world domination."
"Why would you do this!?" "enough talking!!! your attempts are fuitile, victory for you is no option, you'll end up like Dialga and Arceus, immobile and helpless." "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're surrounded by enemies, looks like we'll have to fight our way out of this!"

Missingno lvl 80 + Darkrai lvl 80 + Mewtwo lvl 50 + Deoxys lvl 55 + Dark Lugia lvl 60 + Dark Ho-Oh lvl 60 + Dark Celebi lvl 75.
HP: Missingno 1000, Darkrai 900, Mewtwo 400, Deoxys 450, D Lugia 700, D Ho-Oh 700, D Celebi 850.
Boss Music: Same as Darkrai music P.S. Darkrai music and Dusknoir music are NOT the same.
After you beat missingno, it will disappear, and Arceus will attack Darkrai, darkrai disappears in thin air. "So did you do it?" "No, you two did it, if it weren't for your destruction of Missingno, nobody would move now, i will join you, seeing you fight was impressive, our combination would be unbeatable, but before you let me join, i must give you these." *he gives you 16 treasure chests containing all Arceus plates*

Recruit data
Arceus
Lvl: 100
Moves: Earth Power, Judgement, 2 Special Moves.

Secret Lab
Floors: 20
Pokemon: all electric pokemon lvl 30
Terrain: none
Unlock Criteria: Must have Rotom as leader
Last Floor: there are 5 appliances on the last floor, an Oven, a lawnmower, a dishwasher, a fan and a refrigerator, (i think) press A on one of them, Rotom will learn a new move and switch forms, but you can only revert back to your original form or switch forms by returning to the last floor of the dungeon and pressing the A button on the appliance you're facing, pressing the A button on the appliance you posess will revert Rotom back to its original form.

Futuristic lab
1 Floor like Hot Spring
There's just a shrink ray

Item info
Name: Shrink Ray
Effect: makes every pokemon size *.

Last edited:

diddykong

Uber Gamer
Ultimate Dungeon Of Unavoidable Doom
5 floors followed by the Ultimate Battlefield
All the terrain is either lava or water, so you should have a levitator or an All Terrain Hiker
Pokemon found: Lv. 100 Lucarios! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Unlock Criteria: Enter the following code at any point in the game
0000 0000 0000
0000 0000 0000
Boss: Team Ubers!!!
Lv. 100 Charizard (600 HP), Lv. 100 Feraligatr (600 HP), Lv. 100 Grovyle (450 HP), followed by all the other weak and worthless randomly recruited members of the team (like, 200) all at whatever levels they joined at!

Nobody leaves alive...

P.S that Time Gear dungeon by DYLANJON is absolutely nuts! I want to go through it!

Last edited:

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
Grassy Pasture
26 floors
Pokémon: Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Miltank, Tauros Spinarak, Ariados
Water
Boss: Shaymin (Always joins team)

DYLANJON

Here's mine!
Name: Platinum Cave
Number of floors: 30 (Platinum Cave Exterior) + Save Point + 30 (Platinum Cave Interior) + Platinum Cave Bottom
Pokemon that appear there: All Ghost, Dark and Dragon Pokemon (except legendaries), and also Earth Power Nidoqueen and Nidoking <_<
Unlock Criteria: Recruit all Boss Pokemon in the Event Dungeons (Giratina in World Abyss etc.) After a couple optional missions, Giratina comes to your base (yep...) and tells you something strange is going on there...
Lava/Water/Air?: None (Platinum Cave Exterior), Air (Platinum Cave Interior)
Boss: Giratina Origin Form. Level 60, HP: 3000 (cannot be recruited)
Boss Battle Music: Same as Dusknoir and Darkrai.
Reward: Origin Scale (Allows Giratina to become Origin Form when it's in inventory)

Note 1: Only You, your Partner and Giratina (Another Form) can enter on 1st Visit.

Note 2: With a Secret Slab or Mystery Part, Shadows of all legendary Pokemon may appear on any floor (like the Deoxys Shadows in Temporal Tower)

Note 3: Giratina Origin Form stays there and can be re-battled at any time but you can only get 1 Origin Scale. And it will be stronger. There's also another reward every time you beat it but I haven't thought of it yet.

Giratina Origin Form (2nd Time) (Cannot be recruited)
Level: 100
HP: 9000!
Reward: ???

Lol xD! That's all for now.

Um, Dusknoir's boss music & Darkrai's music are NOT the same, but anyway:

(THE REAL) Torn World
Floors: 30
Pokemon: none, just a lonely, uninhabited wasteland.
Unlock Criteria: After you beat Missingno, you'll find that the crack was actually caused by the being of the Torn World: Giratina, talk to chatot, then go to Mt Travail, meet Drowzee, and he'll send you to the Torn World.
Restrictions: MUST HAVE A POKEMON WHO KNOWS GRAVITY ON THE TEAM!!!!!!!
Quick notes: you'll find some hallways and rooms below their level, use gravity, and they lift up to their level, or below to their level.
Gravity has infinate PP here.
Some rooms can be used as platforms to reach different floors.
There are no walls here, if you walk on air here you'll fall to the previous floor.

Boss:
Giratina another form
HP: 1000
Lvl: 60
Moves:
Shadow Force
DragonBreath
Ominous Wind
Dragon Claw

Stats:
Attack: 143
Defence: 110
Sp Attack: 130
Sp Defence: 105

After you pwn him, he'll give you a Platinum Orb to turn him to Origin Form, and then he'll give you a Torn cloth to return to the torn world, this time you'll meet:
Gengar, Drapion, Purugly, Garchomp, Gallade, Electivire, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Dusknoir, Sableye, Chatot, Spiritomb, Manectric, Bronzong, Porygon, Porygon 2, Porygon-Z, Shedinja, Froslass, Rotom.
secret slab or mystery part needed for:
Darkrai 7F, Arceus 27F, Mewtwo 13F, Mew 19F, Dark Lugia 29F.

BTW, i thought of another on the 3rd of november but i didn't wanna risk double posting, so.........

(The Real) Ultimate dungeon
Floors: 999???
Pokemon: All lvl 100 except legends
Terrain: 1-200 air, 201-400 holes, 401-600 holes, but you can barely see lava, 601-800 holes, the lava becomes more visible, 801-998 lava.
Unlock Criteria: once you finish the whole storyline and finish every dungeon, recruit every pokemon, and complete 1000000 sentry duty games, an Onix will appear at your house, and talk about a weird dungeon at the edge of the world, something that connects the existance of the real world, and the banished world, you then report this to Chatot, he knows this dungeon, it is....... DUM DI DUM DUM DUM!!!!! The ULTIMATE DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!
Music: Deep Brine Cave, last half Magma Cavern from PMD1.
Notes:
Palette changes with the terrain.
All pokemon can go through walls.
On B250F there is a chamber (Key required) with a painting inscripted with the words "Touch and close your eyes to meet your doom!" if you do, you will be automatically warped to B999F.
Boss: The boss room has the same layout as a dungeon floor. When you reach it, there is the Darkrai you met at the Time Gear. The onix who travelled with you got pwned by that Darkrai at B250F, you'll have to pwn that Darkrai.
Darkrai
HP: 4573
Ability: duh! Bad Dreams, but it inflicts 90 damage.
When you pwn it, it will spill the beans, he says that this dungeon governs.......... DARKNESS!!!! without the existance of this dungeon, the world would be sleepless, but he says that: "you being in this dungeon is destroying it, the banished world is disappearing, to preserve darkness, you must go quickly, there is nothing you can do about that Onix, you must go!"
On the way, you'll meet Celebi and Grovyle (that's right, the ones from the future) "before you leave, i want to show you something, this dungeon is the worlds deepest dungeon, but it teeters on a hill, that hill, is the banished world." The Celebi ya found joins ur team with Grovyle, YAY!!!
/\_/\
(o'.'o)
(\/ \/)
| || |

^PICHU!!!!!^

Last edited:

ddacua93

Doppelgänger
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Name: Sunny Isle
Number of floors: 40F+Kangaskhan Statue+8F
Pokemon that appear there: Ghost type
Unlock Criteria: Achieve 100% completion
Lava/Water/Air?: Air and Water(varies from floor to floor)
Boss: Cresselia,Gengar,Dusclops,Driftblim(first visit only)

-may be edited later

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Name: Mt. Kilominon (Only Darkness)
Number of floors: 55F + Kangaskhan Stone + 10F (Kilominon Crater)
Pokemon that appear there: Kangaskhan, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Golem, Dugtrio, Steelix, Ampharos, Mareep, Swellow, Loudred, Exploud, Zangoose, Skarmory, Moltres (29F), Zapdos (37F), Articuno (5F Crater), Shellos, Gastrodon, Raichu, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Elekid, Electibuzz, Electivire.
Unlock Criteria: Unlock Marine Resort and Maxed out Rescue team Rank. (Wigglytuff will speak of a Volcanic Eruption happining here)
Lava/Water/Air?: None 1-30F, then 31F-10F (Crater) Lava.
Boss: Ho-oh, then Darkrai. (1st visit you meet Ho-oh and you can't recruit, 2cd for Ho-oh can, after you recruit Ho-oh; 1st and 2cd visit for Darkrai can't recruit, 3rd visit Automatic recruit for Darkrai.)
Reward: After you recruit Darkrai he gives you the Sleepers Flute, when givin to Darkrai if you hit a opponint Pokemon they fall asleep.

magic marker

I climb twee!
ruin city music is dark crater
28 floors, then deep ruin city 16 floors
macargo, kabutops, omastar, golem, hypno, garchomp
mission reward
ruin (1-28)crystal cave-ish(1-16)
the boss is Gengar, from PMD1 lvl 90
you get him on your team

Last edited:
Name: Dimension of Trials, Final Trial

Floors: 99(Dimension of Trials), 1(Final Trial)

Unlock Criteria: Must have Dimension opener item

Pokemon: Floor 1: Your current leader at level 1. Each floor has the same pokemon, but every floor it has leveled up since the last floor. Names are "TrialPeon" for floor 1-25, "TrialKnight" for 25-75, "TrialRuler" for 75-99, and "TrialGod" for Final Trial floor. only one pokemon each floor.

Details: You start at level 1, and the leader must not be a pokemon that has evolved. noone can be brought but the leader. Every room is 9 by 9 in size. all items in bag are destroyed, except for one held item. every 10 floors is a keckleon stall, So this area is ideal for theiving. All enemies but pokemon named "TrialGod" drop money. after Floor 99 is "final escape", the last chance to leave before the last enemy at "Final trial", also, a Escape orb will be found on the ground at final escape. also levels and stats are set back after end of dungeon. Beating dungeon gives your entire team (even pokemon you didn't bring, any you have) 1,000,000 EXP.

This idea is simply one i thought of. fighting your self every floor, Growing stronger each time you win.

DYLANJON

Weatherstruck Wasteland
Floors: 150
Pokes: depends on floor.
Criteria: DONT recruit Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Lugia and recruit a Slowking, the slowking will rush to ur house and say that herds of pokemon are migrating to a barren wasteland up at the north of the world.
Terrain: Depends, 1F-50F water, 51-100 lava, 101-150 air.
Pallete: 1-50 same as mt Freeze from pmd1, 51-100 same as Mt Blaze from pmd1, 101-149 same as Mt thunder Peak from PMD1, 150, Clouds.
Music: 1-25 same as Mt freeze, 26-50 same as Mt Freeze peak, 51-75 same as mt Blaze, 76-100 same as mt Blaze Peak, 101-125 same as Mt thunder, 126-149 same as mt thunder peak, 150, same as Sky Tower Summit.
150F: You reach the summit when you realize you're falling, luckilly, Lugia catches you and takes you on his back, articuno is seen plummeting, and on fire, then Zapdos and Moltres appear. They look hostile, a mysterious platform appears, in time Lugia got hit by an attack, luckilly for you, you land on the platform.

Zapdos
HP: 2300
MOVES:
ZAP CANNON
THUNDER
DISCHARGE
VOLT TACKLE
Moltres
HP: 2250
MOVES:
HEAT WAVE
FIRE BLAST
BLAST BURN
OVERHEAT

When you beat them, Lugia joins, and the weather returns to normal. all the pokemon return to normal.

Shimmering Lake
floors: 99
Pokes: up to lvl 20, random.
Unlock criteria: beat every zero isle, then Wigglytuff will rush to your house and talk about a lake in the centre of zero isle. gud luck.
NOTES: every z.i. in one, so you lose every item and all ur money, get reduced to lvl 1 and DONT earn exp. from defeated opponents.
Last floor: treasure, 100 Golden seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.