• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create and/or change anything & everything Competitve edition! (Generation VI, ORAS)

Orithan

Thank you KillerDraco for reviving this thread.

Nerf to Mega Rayquaza:

Change it to Primal Rayquaza and give it the requirement of having to hold a new item, Green Orb, in order for it to perform the primal reversion. I get what Gamefreak was going for but uber-breaking a pokemon by breaking the rules of a Mega Evolution like that is the wrong way to do so and that I want only Arceus to be uber broken, if at all.

Retcon to Adamant Orb:

New flavour text: "A mysterious orb that gleams brightly and is to be held by Dialga. It has a deep connection with the Sinnoh region."

New effect: Gives a 20% boost to Dialga's Dragon and Steel typed moves and causes it to shift to its Origin form when held.

Origin Dialga:

- Switch Criteria: Have it hold an Adamant Orb. In this state, the Adamant Orb can not be removed from Dialga

- Type: Dragon/Steel

- Ability: Temporal Shield.

- Stats:
  • HP - 100 (+0)
  • Attack - 100 (-20)
  • Defense - 150 (+30)
  • Special Attack - 175 (+25)
  • Special Defense - 135 (+35)
  • Speed - 70 (-20)
  • BST - 740 (+60)
- Comments: Since the Weather Trio got buffed with Primal reversions and Mega Rayquaza, I think the Creation Trio and Arceus needs a buff. Running off Giratina's Origin form, Origin Dialga is built on the idea that the rest of the Creation trio may have their Origin forms locked away somewhere like how Kyogre and Groundon had their primal forms locked away somewhere. Unlike Mega Evolutions or Primal Reversions, the Origin forms are not restricted to 1 per team, enabling the usage all of the trio's Origin forms. I will write one up for Palkia soon enough while I will buff Giratina's in due time.
At a first glance; Origin Dialga looks to be crazy OP with it's ability combined with big buffs to its defenses with it's huge Special Attack to boot, only be augmented with the Adamant Orb. However, it can't hold other items and Adamant Orb only boosts its STABs. Secondly; it's Speed has been lowered to 70 to increase its other stats, leaving it tied with Blaziken's normal form for the second slowest in Ubers and is the slowest of all mascot legendaries. However, Temporal Shield alone makes it an annoying threat that has to be carefully played around if you don't want to lose your pokemon to it; it will almost always outlive at least one hit, enabling it to get off that crucial attack that may KO the attacker and can not be worn down over time with status or rocks.

Temporal Shield (Ability):

- Flavour Text: "Delays some of the damage taken from attacks and nullifies all passive damage."

- In-depth effect: When the user is hit by an attack that deals damage, they only take only half damage from the attack initially. At the end of their next turn or before they switch out from battle, the user takes the rest of the damage. The user is also immune to all forms of passive damage except the delayed damage. It doesn't work against any attacks that hits it when switching out (eg. Pursuit while the user of this ability switches out)

- Distribution: Origin Dialga.

Last edited:

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Change it to Primal Rayquaza and give it the requirement of having to hold a new item, Green Orb, in order for it to perform the primal reversion. I get what Gamefreak was going for but uber-breaking a pokemon by breaking the rules of a Mega Evolution like that is the wrong way to do so and that I want only Arceus to be uber broken, if at all.

Um.... No... Neither Arceus nor Rayquaza is the most broken thing in ubers, not even close in my opinion. Mega Gengar was the only thing to ever be suspected for a ban from Ubers, and Kyogre has been raping Ubers with its specs Water Spout nukes since gen 3... Mega Ray is good but still easy enough to revengekill or stop with something like Arceus-Steel packing Ice Beam. Arceus is also good, but its viability lies in its versatility. Arceus's BST is high but each of it's individual base stats aren't anything special for Ubers.

EDIT: Just found out Mega Ray actually was banned from Ubers, interestingly enough. I guess I underestimated the thing, but I still don't think banning it from Ubers was necessary.

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
Mega Giratina
Ability: Regenerator
New Base Stats
HP: 150
Att: 110
Def: 200
SpAtk: 110
SpDef: 200
Spe: 80

Essentially Let's make Giratina fatter than it already is.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Nerf to Mega Rayquaza:

I know everyone is aware of how biased I am on this topic but this is me trying to be as unbiased as possible.

Technically they're not breaking any rules of Mega Evolution with Rayquaza. Since he's the first to achieve Mega Evolution they're just fitting the rules around him, and I think that's fair game. I don't see what makes it inherently wrong to make Rayquaza such a game-breaking Mega though, legendaries are supposed to be incredibly powerful so I think Game Freak is free to make it as powerful as they want, especially since it's something that won't even be allowed in their battle formats anyway. Given that Rayquaza is basically portrayed as a god ("savior and protector," "Lord Rayquaza," etc.) I think it's justifiable that they made it this strong even if it happens to outdo Arceus.

All that aside, if we were to nerf Mega Rayquaza I'd probably go with a slightly different approach with no retconning it to a Primal (since I'm a consistency nerd like that). Something along the lines of "Rayquaza must know Dragon Ascent but cannot Mega Evolve if holding an item" would suffice as a condition for Mega Evolution, I think.

EDIT: Just found out Mega Ray actually was banned from Ubers, interestingly enough. I guess I underestimated the thing, but I still don't think banning it from Ubers was necessary.

It probably wasn't necessary to ban it, but when a Mega single-handedly makes every other Mega look sub-par (why trap stuff when M-Ray just kills everything anyway) and turns nearly every team into a variation of M-Ray/Primal Groudon/Arceus/Xerneas/Deoxys-A or S/wild card, I don't blame them for banning it.

While on the topic of changes though, Mega Audino Healer -> Regenerator. Literally all it needs and Mega Audino would be a solid Mega.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I know everyone is aware of how biased I am on this topic but this is me trying to be as unbiased as possible.

Technically they're not breaking any rules of Mega Evolution with Rayquaza. Since he's the first to achieve Mega Evolution they're just fitting the rules around him, and I think that's fair game. I don't see what makes it inherently wrong to make Rayquaza such a game-breaking Mega though, legendaries are supposed to be incredibly powerful so I think Game Freak is free to make it as powerful as they want, especially since it's something that won't even be allowed in their battle formats anyway. Given that Rayquaza is basically portrayed as a god ("savior and protector," "Lord Rayquaza," etc.) I think it's justifiable that they made it this strong even if it happens to outdo Arceus.

All that aside, if we were to nerf Mega Rayquaza I'd probably go with a slightly different approach with no retconning it to a Primal (since I'm a consistency nerd like that). Something along the lines of "Rayquaza must know Dragon Ascent but cannot Mega Evolve if holding an item" would suffice as a condition for Mega Evolution, I think.

It probably wasn't necessary to ban it, but when a Mega single-handedly makes every other Mega look sub-par (why trap stuff when M-Ray just kills everything anyway) and turns nearly every team into a variation of M-Ray/Primal Groudon/Arceus/Xerneas/Deoxys-A or S/wild card, I don't blame them for banning it.

While on the topic of changes though, Mega Audino Healer -> Regenerator. Literally all it needs and Mega Audino would be a solid Mega.

See, for me changing that would ruin mega audino's purpose in the metagame. Audino was, and has always been a doubles supporting pokemon who never really hit its peak due to gamefreak giving it crappy stats across the board (seriously, how are you supposed to hit stuff if you have worse offenses than glalie). Mega-audino came out and kiiinda fixed it (they gave it the fairy/normal type and base stats I wanted original audino to have in x/y). If they truly wanted to fix that pokemon, they'd bump up audino's base stats by 20 each barring speed/hp and bump up mega-audino's base stats by 25 each while leaving speed the same. Then both could fill that doubles niche while still being competitively viable, as mega-audino with those base stats would absolutely kill as a defensive wall in ubers.

Audino's current base stats: 103HP/60Attack/86Defense/60SpAttack/86SpDefense/50speed
M-Audino's current base stats: 103HP/60Attack/126Defense/80SpAttack/126SpDefense/50speed
My preferred base stats for Audino: 103HP/80Attack/106Defense/80SpAttack/106SpDefense/50speed
My preferred base stats for M-Audino: 103HP/105Attack/131Defense/105SpAttack/131SpDefense/50speed

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I'd change some move effects to breath life into completely useless moves.

Thief and Covet do boosted if the target is holding an item (like Knock-Off, but weaker, like boosted to base 85 each), and each do even more damage if you successfully steal the item (like 120), so you could run an item and have a powerful attack, or run no item and have a one time super attack (or consume your item).

Incinerate should destroy any item, but instead of a power-boost by destroying a held item, it causes a Burn instead. This move has always been outclassed since it was introduced, now a base 60 Will-O-Wisp it will boost the move up a huge amount, as a lot of surprising Pokemon can learn the move.

Bide should double both Defenses during the bide turns, if Stockpile can boost the Defenses until used, Bide should be able to boost them until you retaliate, it would make the move a little better, but not a whole lot.

Orithan

Retcon to Lustrous Orb:

New flavour text: "A mysterious orb that gives off a bright sheen and is to be held by Palkia. It has a deep connection with the Sinnoh region."

New effect: Gives a 20% boost to Palkia's Dragon and Water typed moves and causes it to shift to its Origin form when held.

Origin Palkia:

- Switch Criteria: Have it hold an Lustrous Orb. In this state, the Lustrous Orb can not be removed from Palkia

- Type: Dragon/Water

- Ability: Spatial Rip.

- Stats:
  • HP - 90 (+0)
  • Attack - 100 (-20)
  • Defense - 80 (-20)
  • Special Attack - 180 (+30)
  • Special Defense - 145 (+25)
  • Speed - 145 (+45)
  • BST - 740 (+60)
- Comments: This is Palkia's Origin form. Without the ridiculous ability to puesdoblock attacks that Dialga has, Origin Palkia is a monster in its own right. Abusing Protect to gain passive boosts or recovery does not work against this thing. Throwing random substitutes or screens around doesn't either. With its fantastic typing, special offense and speed, this thing wrecks both stall and offensive threats and has more than enough Special bulk to shrug off many Special hits like how Kyogre can. It is also the bane of Moody, Speed Boost and Baton Pass chains because just does not care for Protect or defensive boosts.

Dimensional Rip (Ability):

- Flavour Text: "Attacks always hit targets regardless of protection."

- In-depth effect: The user's attacks always hit the targets regardless of their base accuracy, ignoring any defensive boosts, screens, substitutes and any moves that might not cause the attack to hit (eg. Protect).

- Distribution: Origin Palkia.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Mega Giratina
Ability: Regenerator
New Base Stats
HP: 150
Att: 110
Def: 200
SpAtk: 110
SpDef: 200
Spe: 80

Essentially Let's make Giratina fatter than it already is.

This cannot be legitimately possible. Giratina already has an alternate form with it's stats shifted.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Mega Arceus
Ability-Protean
STAT DISTIBUTION
HP 120 (+0)
ATK 160 (+40)
DEF 130 (+10)
SpA 160 (+40)
SpD 130 (+10)
Spe 140 (+0)

With all the plate varients and Judgement, Protean can make you any type you want to be! Plus Arceus has a wise assortment of other moves to use that benefit from STAB. Arceus does not really need the extra speed with it's great Bulk, so more was invested into the offensive stats, allowing massive power to be thrown around.

Orithan

Mega Arceus
Ability-Protean
STAT DISTIBUTION
HP 120 (+0)
ATK 160 (+40)
DEF 130 (+10)
SpA 160 (+40)
SpD 130 (+10)
Spe 140 (+0)

With all the plate varients and Judgement, Protean can make you any type you want to be! Plus Arceus has a wise assortment of other moves to use that benefit from STAB. Arceus does not really need the extra speed with it's great Bulk, so more was invested into the offensive stats, allowing massive power to be thrown around.

I personally think the Mega should grant +20 BST across the board except HP, leading to a spread of 120/140/140/140/140/140. Protean is also the only ability that makes sense for a Mega Arceus, given Multitype is it's regular ability.

Tropiagon, the Tropical Pokemon.

Pokedex entry: Mid Orion

Flavour text: "Often seen leading a flock of Tropius and Fruild, Tropagon flies at a leisurely pace to find new places to graze. It only allows it's friends, like it's trainer, to take its fruit"

Appearance: Resembling a much larger, more draconic version version of Tropius. It's notable changes of features include a generally more draconic face, a ridge of scales running down the middle of it's back, larger claws, bearing much broader leaf wings and greater size and quantity of fruit. The fruit that grows around it's neck also now include what looks like coconuts and lychees.

Evolution chain: Frulid (Baby form, can be bred from either Tropius or Tropagon while holding a Fruit Incense) -> Tropius (Evolves from Fruild at 200+ Happiness) -> Tropagon (Evolves from Tropius after it levels up in the same battle it consumes a Squante Berry).

Type: Grass/Dragon

Abilities:
Thick Fat, Solar Power, Harvest (Hidden)

Base Stats:
  • HP: 136
  • Attack: 74
  • Defense: 93
  • Special Attack: 90
  • Special Defense: 92
  • Speed: 55
  • BST: 540

Notable Moves:
Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Roost, Synthesis, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Leech Seed, Solarbeam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Grassy Terrain.

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Mega Gallade should get Steadfast or Defiant instead of Inner Focus.

See, for me if m-gallade did get defiant it'd be way too overpowered, as with rocks on the field it'd kinda prevent people from defogging them away (much like what bisharp does in OU and shuckle does in all the other tiers). I do agree that m-gallade needed a new ability though, as inner focus makes little sense. Something like regenerator, sheer force, or even guts would make it way better and not too overpowered, as the first two would limit its movesets (makes no sense to run drain punch/swords dance when you're switching out constantly) and the latter would turn it into a beast that'd put conkeldurr to shame.

Two_Toned

The issue with giving it Guts would be, how do you then proc it? No Toxic/Flame orb availablility, so you would be relying on switching into a Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave or Toxic.

Zachmac

Alternative evolution to Scyther;

Type: Bug/Dragon
Abilities: Swarm/Technician/Sheer Force
HP: 85
Att: 140
Def: 65
Sp.A: 10
Sp.D: 65
Spe: 115

Notable Moves: Dual Chop, Bug Bite, U-Turn, Swords Dance, Double Kick, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Defog.

I decided to go the same route as Scizor here and make Scyther evolve without changing its BST. To do that, however, I wanted to give it a huge asset to make it viable: STAB Technician Dual Chop. Both hits combined will reach 60 power with technician, and then 90 power after STAB. And combined, they'll hit with 180 power; just as strong as a STAB Close Combat or Hurricane. Furthermore, it has 140 attack and 115 speed. Bulldoze is a good coverage move that can his 90 power and lower the opponents speed; Double Kick his 90 power in total, making it decent fighting coverage if you need that. And U-turn is just awesome, even if this bug does have an aversion to rocks.

It's not amazing, though, because it's defenses were hit a bit too hard and it's still got that nasty bug typing.
The issue with giving it Guts would be, how do you then proc it? No Toxic/Flame orb availablility, so you would be relying on switching into a Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave or Toxic.
Well, at the very least, it'd keep opponents from crippling you with Will-o-Wisp.

bloocookies

Mega Wigglytuff
Normal/Fairy

HP: 140
Attack: 100 (+30)
Defense: 75 (+20)
Special Attack: 110 (+25)
Special Defense: 80 (+30)
Speed: 20 (-25)

Ability: Inflate: user is immune to Flying type attacks and raises it's Special Attack stat.

This Mega evolution hopefully increases Wigglytuff's bulk to give it's Hp stat more weight behind it, furthermore the attack increase allows it to utilize it's physical Move pool, while it's ability allows it to switch freely into flying type attacks such as brave bird Talonflame, but I wasn't sure if raising it's special attack would be better since it loses competitive or raise it's physical bulk to be a bit more tanky, it's speed loss only helps add to its attack stat so it allows Wigglytuff to function well in Trick Room and seperate it from Mega Audino who has the same typing.

Mega Nidoking
Poison/Ground
Hp: 81
Attack: 132 (+30)
Defense: 87 (+10)
Special Attack: 105 (+20)
Special Defense: 85 (+10)
Speed: 115 (+30)

Ability: Sheer Force

With the increase in speed, Mega Nidoking with sheerforce can be a larger threat, as it gets the extra damage boost to it's high attack and allows for good revenge killing, I increased it's special attack because it emphasies what is great about both Nido's their large move pool.

Mega Nidoqueen
Poison/Steel

HP: 90
Attack: 102 (+10)
Defense: 137 (+50)
Special Attack: 95 (+20)
Special Defense: 115 (+30)
Speed: 66 (-10)

Ability: Filter

This is to make Nidoqueen have a more supportive and tankier role than Nidoking, I decided to give it the steel typing to give it a number of resistances, however I am aware that I have given it a 4x Weakness to Ground, however the typing itself is unique and by raising both defenses and using the filter ability it will be able to tank a stab EQ better, I decided a speed drop would help allocate more points into its offensive to separate it from Mega Aggron and Steelix, as its movepool is much more diverse like Nidoking's.

Orithan

Some new berries :)

Change [Type] berries:
After the Weakness Berries and before the rare event Berries in the berry list, I am adding 18 additional berries, each of which change the type of an attack when consumed by the user.

Consumption criteria: When the holder uses an attack that doesn't match the berry's type.

Flavour text: "Changes the type of an attack that the holder uses."

Effect: Changes the type of an attacking move to the type corresponding to the type of berry used.

Notes: These new berries will fill the void where the [Type] gems once filled now that they have been nerfed to the point of being outclassed by Life Orb. Giving the first attack you use a secondary type is something that's not to be underestimated, as that typing could give it STAB. Boomburst users, especially Noivern and Exploud, can really abuse them to wreck threats that normally wall it. Explosion users can finally make it STAB. These berries have so much offensive utility that it is not funny. However, as they can only be used once, the reckless user will often not work it properly as their attack meets a Protect or a switch-in who can easily take it.

• Normal - Digitove Berry
  • Fire - Bringare Berry
  • Water - Hyca Berry
  • Grass - Runist Berry
  • Electric - Ohmus Berry
  • Ice - Slete Berry
  • Fighting - Jusat Berry
  • Poison - Coten Berry
  • Ground - Apecur Berry
  • Flying - Divac Berry
  • Psychic - Carote Berry
  • Bug - Locus Berry
  • Rock - Fielqua Berry
  • Ghost - Neridon Berry
  • Dragon - Squante Berry
  • Dark - Terrann Berry
  • Steel - Ferickus Berry
  • Fairy - Magest Berry

Last edited:

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
Some new berries :)

Change [Type] berries:
After the Weakness Berries and before the rare event Berries in the berry list, I am adding 18 additional berries, each of which change the type of an attack when consumed by the user.

Consumption criteria: When the holder uses an attack that doesn't match the berry's type.

Flavour text: "Changes the type of an attack that the holder uses."

Effect: Changes the type of an attacking move to the type corresponding to the type of berry used.

Notes: These new berries will fill the void where the [Type] gems once filled now that they have been nerfed to the point of being outclassed by Life Orb. Giving the first attack you use a secondary type is something that's not to be underestimated, as that typing could give it STAB. Boomburst users, especially Noivern and Exploud, can really abuse them to wreck threats that normally wall it. Explosion users can finally make it STAB. These berries have so much offensive utility that it is not funny. However, as they can only be used once, the reckless user will often not work it properly as their attack meets a Protect or a switch-in who can easily take it.

• Normal - Digitove Berry
  • Fire - Bringare Berry
  • Water - Hyca Berry
  • Grass - Runist Berry
  • Electric - Ohmus Berry
  • Ice - Slete Berry
  • Fighting - Jusat Berry
  • Poison - Coten Berry
  • Ground - Apecur Berry
  • Flying - Divac Berry
  • Psychic - Carote Berry
  • Bug - Locus Berry
  • Rock - Fielqua Berry
  • Ghost - Neridon Berry
  • Dragon - Squante Berry
  • Dark - Terrann Berry
  • Steel - Ferickus Berry
  • Fairy - Magest Berry

This could be interesting for Noivern with a Divac Berry or Flygon with Apecur Berry, since neither one can use Boomburst as a STAB. It'd also be an interesting alternative to the Gems for Unburden users. It may be interesting to see how it works on Trevanent or Exeggutor though. Also does it only apply to damaging attacks, or would it work on things like Thunder Wave or Will-O-Wisp to bypass type immunities like having Ground typing or the Flash Fire ability? And what happens if, say, a pokemon uses Hyca Berry while Desolate Land is in effect, or uses a Water move with one of these berries at that time? Would the Hyca Berry move become ineffective? Or would the Water move with its type getting changed become ineffective?

Orithan

This could be interesting for Noivern with a Divac Berry or Flygon with Apecur Berry, since neither one can use Boomburst as a STAB. It'd also be an interesting alternative to the Gems for Unburden users. It may be interesting to see how it works on Trevanent or Exeggutor though. Also does it only apply to damaging attacks, or would it work on things like Thunder Wave or Will-O-Wisp to bypass type immunities like having Ground typing or the Flash Fire ability? And what happens if, say, a pokemon uses Hyca Berry while Desolate Land is in effect, or uses a Water move with one of these berries at that time? Would the Hyca Berry move become ineffective? Or would the Water move with its type getting changed become ineffective?

This applies to all attacking moves, which means you can T-Wave a Ground-type or get past a Flash Fire user that isn't Fire-typed with Will-O-Wisp. The type change occurs before the attack is made, which means a Pokemon using a Hyca Berry when Desolate Land is in effect will have the move nullified and a Water type attack using one of the other berries would have it go through. Any extra changes to the move will be applied after the type change induced by the berry. So no you can't have a priority Fighting-typed Brave Bird, Talonflame.
As for the Trevanent and Exeggutor examples, this would be disadvantageous when used alongside Harvest. With Harvest, the berry re-grows 50% of the time at the end of the turn (100% when in the sun). This effectively regulates the user to just one type of attack, which is terrible for coverage. I can imagine this being used on Unburden users to whack a potential switch in in the face. In the case of multi-hit attacks, the type change applies to all hits in the attack.

I think all of the the regional cats deserve an evolution, but I will start off with Purugly first because it so happens to be my favorite of them all.

Groshiss, the Amur Cat Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry: Mid Orion.

Appearance: Continuing on with the Tiger Cat motif Purugly bears, Groshiss bears pale blue stripes on a white and liac backdrop of fur and is significantly bigger and bulky than it's preevolution. It also bears a more serious, rotten-intent, expression on it's face. It also has three tails instead of two, each of which are considerably thicker than on Purugly or Glameow. The purple on it's ears appears to be whitewashed a little bit and are smaller. It's legs are more muscly and more column-like than before.

Size:
Height: 4ft 2in (125cm)
Weight: 81 kg

Evolution Criteria: Level Purugly up in the same battle as it consumed a Slete Berry in.

Type: Normal/Ice

Abilities: Filter/ Snowshoes/ Snow Warning (Hidden)

Stat Spread:
  • HP: 94
  • Attack: 120
  • Defense: 78
  • Special Attack: 59
  • Special Defense: 79
  • Speed: 112
  • BST: 542

Comments: Yet another Ice-typed glass cannon, but if it only wants to be one. One must be weary when facing this on the battlefield; it's offenses and speed tier make it a fast, hard hitting powerhouse while it can be surprisingly bulky or lightning fast under hail depending on what ability it runs. Filter cushions the impact of SE attacks, making it tougher to kill. Snowshoes makes it outrun everything in the tier under Hail. Snow Warning allows it to summon Hail, which does chip damage over the course of the battle and (hopefully in Gen VII) boost its defense by 50%.

Snowshoes (Ability):

Flavour text: "Increases Speed under hail"

In-Depth effect: Nullifies Hail damage and doubles the user's Speed under Hail.

Onyx Tanuki

Ma! There's a weird 'nuki in the yahd!
Mega Mismagius α
Mega Evolution
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Ability: Mind Power (This pokemon's Physical attacks use its SpAtt instead of its Att to calculate damage)
HP: 60
Att: 30 (-30)
Def: 95 (+35)
SpAtt: 170 (+65)
SpDef: 115 (+10)
Speed: 125 (+20)
Item: Mismagicite α
The main thing I want out of Mismagius as a Mega is to have it receive that sweet sweet Ghost/Fairy dual STAB, since the only pokemon doesn't take a neutral hit from one move or the other is Pyroar. In addition I decided to give it a crapton of added versatility with one of the older abilities I've posted on this thread, Mind Power, which essentially turns every physical move in Mismagius's arsenal into a variation of Psyshock, allowing it to put some real force behind moves like Phantom Force, Return, Sucker Punch, and Aerial Ace.

Mega Mismagius Ω
Mega Evolution
Type: Ghost/Rock
Ability: Clear Body
HP: 60
Att: 60
Def: 105 (+45)
SpAtt: 120 (+15)
SpDef: 170 (+65)
Speed: 80 (-25)
Item: Mismagicite Ω
This alternate form makes Mismagius into a powerful defensive threat, but more than that, makes it incredibly easy for it to set up a Nasty Plot. The addition of Rock typing gives it a unique type combo, and while it is ultimately not as strong in terms of type matchups since it's gaining four weaknesses in trade for two resistances (Grass, Water, Ground, and Steel for Flying and Fire), its added defensive stats help make up for that, especially when facing specially offensive threats. It gains STAB on Power Gem, making it the most powerful user of said move, and has plenty of moves to help cover its added weaknesses.

Mega Skuntank
Mega Evolution
Type: Poison/Dark
Ability: Stench
HP: 103
Att: 113 (+20)
Def: 107 (+40)
SpAtt: 41 (-30)
SpDef: 106 (+45)
Speed: 109 (+25)
Item: Skuntankite
I was really wanting to see something that could effectively use Stench. Most of its users are fairly slow, and/or don't have enough contact moves for it to work. Also, I'd just like to see Skuntank as a mega. :p I was originally going to go with Poison/Steel for its typing, but Poison/Dark is already amazing defensively with only a single Ground weakness and several resistances, so it just needs better defensive stats to work with.

Mega Lapras
Mega Evolution
Type: Water/Ice
Ability: Serene Grace
HP: 130
Att: 125 (+40)
Def: 80
SpAtt: 125 (+40)
SpDef: 95
Speed: 80 (+20)
Item: Laprasite
Added Moves: Icicle Crash
A pretty scary concept if you think about it. Imagine this thing with Dragon Dance, Ice Shard, Waterfall, and Secret Power. You're looking at a whole new paraflincher here, folks, right on par with the likes of Togekiss. I was honestly up in the air about its ability, with Technician a strong candidate for highly powerful Water Pulses, Icy Winds, and Shock Waves, or Drizzle to have it capable of frighteningly powerful Hydro Pumps and perfect accuracy Thunders, but ultimately I felt Serene Grace made the most sense for it. Drizzle would probably make more sense on a Mega Lanturn anyway.

Mega Sunflora
Mega Evolution
Type: Grass/Fire
Ability: Drought
HP: 75
Att: 60 (-15)
Def: 105 (+50)
SpAtt: 180 (+65)
SpDef: 110 (+25)
Speed: 5 (-25)
Item: Sunflorite
Added Moves: Weather Ball
Sunflora interests me a lot as a pokemon that is... decently powerful and has a good enough movepool, but too slow and not bulky enough to use that strength effectively. And this Mega evolution fixes... well, one of those. Between Drought, the added Fire typing, and the addition of Weather Ball, Mega Sunflora gets great coverage between Solarbeam, Earth Power/HP Rock, and a Weather Ball that becomes a 100 BP Fire STAB. It has plenty of healing options between Giga Drain, Leech Seed, and Synthesis/Morning Sun (which also gets beefed up by Drought), making this thing damn difficult to take down so long as the sun is shining. This comes with the sacrifice of making it the slowest pokemon around besides Munchlax, but the added bulk allows it to live outside of Trick Room teams, or become the speediest threat there is within one.

Hard Body
Ability
- If this pokemon is hit by a contact attack, the attacker takes 1/16th of the damage as recoil and gets -1 Att.
Pretty much a cross between Rough Skin/Iron Barbs and Gooey, trading Att for Speed. Simple enough.

Masochist
Ability
- If this pokemon would take recoil damage, it heals itself by half that much instead. This includes damage sustained by Life Orb and by missing with Jump Kick or High Jump Kick, and this healing is increased by Big Root.
Another fairly simple ability that turns your recoil attacks into draining attacks. I imagine it wouldn't be distributed to a lot of things that get tons of recoil attacks, but makes said pokemon no-brainers for getting a Life Orb if they're decently powerful in terms of Att.

Vampirism
Ability
- Attacks that deal damage and heal the user by a percentage of the damage will deal 33% more damage. This affects all attacks if used with a Shell Bell.
Finally a reason to use a Shell Bell besides a Lv 1 Sturdy Aron with Endeavor. Like Masochism, though, this wouldn't likely get distributed to many pokemon that could make a lot of use out of it, outside of the odd Drain Punch or Parabolic charge.

Versatility
Ability
- This pokemon's STAB bonus is reduced to 33% added damage, but non-STAB attacks receive a STAB bonus when used against pokemon they are super-effective against.
Essentially a weaker Protean that doesn't change your pokemon's typing. It weakens natural STAB, but it'd more than likely be a HA on pokemon built for sweeping and wallbreaking anyway.

Last edited:

Krene

Mega Darmanitan. (Normal Mode)

Type: Fire/Fighting.

Ability: Zen Mode+*
Causes the user to change from Normal Mode to Zen Mode as soon as a Special move is selected. Can also allow the user to change into Normal Mode after selecting a Physical move if in Zen Mode.

Stats:

HP: 105
Attack: 140 (+30) 170.
Defense: 55 (+20) 75.
Sp. Atk: 30 (+10) 40.
Sp. Def: 55 (+20) 75.
Speed: 95 (+20) 115.

BST: 480 (+100) 580.

Mega Darmanitan. (Zen Mode)

Type: Fire/Psychic.

Ability: Zen Mode+.

Stats: