1. Although I do not understand flareon's movepool either, the stat changing is unneeded and sooner or later he has to get at least one good stab.Like everyone else, I will say that Flareon needs Flare Blitz. I am tired of seeing the Fire-type being labelled as the 'Worst Eeveelution' by 'fans'.
Also, Flareon could swap its SpA with Spe. 95 Spe with 130 Atk would make Flareon a lesser but way cuter Darmanitan.
Escavalier should at least get Bullet Punch. It would be a lesser Metagross to some extent.
Farfetch'd and Luvdisc needs evolution. Farfetch'd's evolution should be a Fighting/ Flying type with good Atk and Spe stats. Luvdisc... At least average attacking stats?
Ice-types need more resistances. Maybe to Water or any common offensive type. They need to be more usable, and not just for Ice STAB.
Why doesn't Machamp, a Pokémon who can land countless punches in seconds, learn Mach Punch? The four-armed bodybuilder needs Mach Punch and Drain Punch badly. Conkeldurr will face serious competition.
2. Balence balence balence. Less of a weaker meta gross, more of a stronger version of scizor's sd set.
3. Farfetch'd was meant to be bad, I believe, hence giving him a leak that hunters cook him with, and his overall low stats. Plus the whole idea for evolutions is a little, well, farfetched after fans said gf was taking designs too far in the fourth generation.
4. Ice can only plausibly resist water, as it is made of it. That bei said, ice is a balanced type, and we don't need a buff that would then require either a nerf or a new type (see fairy) to balence it out.
5. See reason two. Lack of balence. He performs fine in uu and sometimes ou as is, bullet punch works fine for him. Plus without it he can't revenge faster Pokemon who resist fighting.