• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
@Wishing Star

Yeah, Imma change it to, "Copy the stats boost and changes at the time when the split is summoned. Does not copy any skill changes after the split has been summoned. If the user faints, it will faint along with the user."

My brother was talking about a normal/psychic type and then I told him that there is such a pokemon called Girafarign. He actually forgot about it, so I guess Imma go through Girafarign's improvement to make it more "noticable"

2nd Dream World Ability: Rush
All Charge type moves get a 50% boost in attack

Movepool Changes:
WTF WHY IT NO GET THESE ATTACKS: Wild Charge, Flame Charge
Attacks it should get: Blaze Kick (Egg)

New attacks
Stampede (JP Ramapge だいあばれ) Normal
PP: 15/Power: 60/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected
The user goes into a wild stampede, and has a 30% chance of boosting attack by one stage.
-Distribution: Practically anything that has hooves or feet

Clatter (JP Clatter かちゃかちゃ) Normal
PP: 15/Power: 90/Accuracy: 100/Category: Special/Priority: 0/Target: Everyone
The user stamps its foot, making a huge sound that deals damage.
-Distribution: Anything with hooves, Zebstrikaaaa

Nyannyannyan~

@Cascade
Hit-and-run practically is a automatic Eject Button, except it gets prioritised, I think it should be changed to return after turn ends. Like say:

Turn 0: Archeops is sent out, Emboar is sent out
Turn 1: Archeops uses Rock Slide, Emboar flinches, Archeops switches out due to "Hit and Run"

Also, what if it uses a setup move, like Swords Dance? Does it switch out, too?

Quick Strike seems to me like an inferior U-Turn/Volt Switch with priority, but I actually like it since it might actually cause a rise in ghost types to block Quick Strike.

Cautious, is fine. Me likez due to ignore entry hazardz

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
@OceanicLanturn

Why do you put spoilers on your moves and abilities? just wondering...

2nd Dream World Ability: Rush
All Charge type moves get a 50% boost in attack

Movepool Changes:
WTF WHY IT NO GET THESE ATTACKS: Wild Charge, Flame Charge
Attacks it should get: Blaze Kick (Egg)

New attacks
Stampede (JP Ramapge だいあばれ) Normal
PP: 15/Power: 60/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected
The user goes into a wild stampede, and has a 30% chance of boosting attack by one stage.
-Distribution: Practically anything that has hooves or feet

Clatter (JP Clatter かちゃかちゃ) Normal
PP: 15/Power: 90/Accuracy: 100/Category: Special/Priority: 0/Target: Everyone
The user stamps its foot, making a huge sound that deals damage.
-Distribution: Anything with hooves, Zebstrikaaaa

Your moves seem alright. I really like the ability though. So by all "charge type moves" does that include charge-beam? or is it just like Flame charge, wild charge etc.

Also, Girafarig is a palindrome so if you have trouble remembering how to spell it just remember it's spelled the same way backwards. :p

@Cascade
Hit-and-run practically is a automatic Eject Button, except it gets prioritised,

Well the move Quick Stike is prioritized but the ability is not. So you can move after the foe and still be switched out after you attack.

Also, what if it uses a setup move, like Swords Dance? Does it switch out, too?

If you mean does the effects switch to another Pokemon, then no. This ability is not like Baton Pass. So if you attack and get switched you lose the buff you got from stat boosts.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
that ability is broken. espicially on archeops, who was only balenced out by his crap ability. plus, he outspeeds most of the tier, and could wreck everything with a cb set if all his moves had the effect of u-turn.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
yeah.

slaking was my favorite 3rd gen poke back in the day, and i think my first lvl 100.

TheMarshlands

I guess stealth rock could be removed by pokemon that 4x resists it... or by a rock type pokemon (which would make a giant change in the current metagame)

There could be another reliable hight power special move for fighting types... something other then Focus Miss... like crashing wave or idk...
Crashing Wave - Figthing
PP: 5/ Power: 80/ Accuracy: 100/ Category: Special/ Priority: 0/ Target: All adjacent foes
DISCRIPTION: The user creates a big impact wave.
DETAILS: Cannot affect pokémon with soundproof; Has a 10% chance of making an opponent confused.

Also there should be a move that inflicts freeze condition:
Winter Snow - Ice
PP: 15/ Power: -/ Accuracy: 70/ Cattegory: Status/ Priority: 0/ Target: Any adjacent foe
DISCRIPTION: The user exales a freezing breath that frozens the opponent.
DETAILS: NONE

I guess that's it :V

I guess stealth rock could be removed by pokemon that 4x resists it... or by a rock type pokemon (which would make a giant change in the current metagame)

There could be another reliable hight power special move for fighting types... something other then Focus Miss... like crashing wave or idk...
Crashing Wave - Figthing
PP: 5/ Power: 80/ Accuracy: 100/ Category: Special/ Priority: 0/ Target: All adjacent foes
DETAILS: Cannot affect pokémon with soundproof; Has a 10% chance of making an opponent confused.
The confusion effect seems uneeded to me.

Winter Snow - Ice
PP: 15/ Power: -/ Accuracy: 70/ Cattegory: Status/ Priority: 0/ Target: Any adjacent foe

That accuracy for a freezing move is too high. Freeze is the worse status alignment to be hit with. I'd say 30% or lower is good.

Also, make Wil-o-Wisp 100% accurate.

TheMarshlands

yeah I just read bulbapedia's article about the frz condition and oh gosh it is too broken! :O

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
that ability is broken. espicially on archeops, who was only balenced out by his crap ability. plus, he outspeeds most of the tier, and could wreck everything with a cb set if all his moves had the effect of u-turn.

What if I made it so they get switched out at the end of a turn like OceanicLanturn suggests?

Winter Snow - Ice

Check out a move I made called Permafrost a while ago, I think it might be what you had in mind ;)

Zachmac

While I do agree that the ability is broken for offensive pokemon, I do think Archeops would still be pretty balanced with some other ability. It's extremely frail and has poor typing. It's not more dangerous than Tornadus, in all honesty.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Crashing Wave - Figthing

Winter Snow - Ice

aura sphere says hi.

TheMarshlands

I forgot to mention that I was looking for something for non fighting types to use too... like Shadow said, aura sphere has such a small distribution... pokés like reuniclus, ludicolo, golduck and much more are able to learn focus blast but sincerely it is a really bad move...

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Check out a move I made called Permafrost a while ago, I think it might be what you had in mind ;)

Not everyone can remember what moves were created in the previous pages :/

Would Revenge on Umbreon be nice to get a new move on its curse set?

TheMarshlands

Not everyone can remember what moves were created in the previous pages :/
Thats exactly what I tought :/

Status
Not open for further replies.