• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

AmericanPi

Write on
I am about ready to start a petition against these sticky threads. There's no way to have a discussion in these all purpose threads. Something is said, and it's forgotten. In single purpose topics, a discussion MAY happen, but in these, no. They're just pointless "Post your opinion despite the fact no one cares" threads.

That's true. >:-( Really, I took the time to post on the Favorites Stickies, only to find that no one replied to me. It's getting quite annoying.

This thread, for example... with creating, renaming, redesigning, recoloring, redoing, and all that stuff, it's getting to be quite cluttered.

I'm not creating or renaming anything right now. Because today I don't feel creative at all. :/

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Create a sweeper with 0-10 in its unused attacking stat. Unless its a mixed sweeper like hydregion or salamence(who would clearly be better off with those stats somewhere else anyway), the stat near always get the bad nature and is wasted. Its especially bad on say dialga, who has 120 Atk and 150 Sp atk. 120 is still very high, but its smarter to use the 150ATK. it makes it balanced, but its a waste. I would rather a lower BST with that stat taken off then just have it plonked on.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Oreon
The Stone Pokemon.
Type: Rock
Evolves from Eevee by ?? method
Ability: ??

Germeon
The Chemical Pokemon.
Type: Poison
Evolves from Eevee when exposed to atmosphere of "Toxic City"
Ability: Hazard:
User whips up an acidstorm. Effect lasts until another weather status move has been used.
Germeon also absorbs any Poison-type move used.

Last edited:

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
One night, I was sleeping, and I came up with an idea based on what I dream t about. Let me explain:

I could not come up with a name for it, but it would be were you could have Pokemon on little hexagonal plates with clips to attatch to each other. On this plate, there would be the name, typing, and Health Points(HP). You could have a max of 8 Base Pokemon. The objective is to knock-out the other player's Pokemon. You would start out with 1,000 PokeDollars. You would use these Pokedollars to evolve, send out, switch, or return. You could evolve if you had the current Pokemon's evolved form. Each Pokemon had 4 moves. You also have a Trainer-ranging from Ace Trainer to Youngster- that would give your team a special advantage over the other.Let's use an example:

Player One:
Mawile
Ralts
Turtwig
Sandile
Slowpoke
Sunflora
Pawniard
Mareep
Trainer: Preschooler(Gives 20+ damage to any Basic Pokemon)

Player Two:
Dwebble
Kelceon
Gligar
Woobat
Munchlax
Snorunt
Squirtle
Shelmet
Trainer: Rich Trainer(Wins an extra 100 Pokedollars for defeating another Pokemon)

Player One sent out Mareep!(-200 PD(Pokedollars)) 45 HP
Player Two sent out Dwebble!(-200 PD) 85 HP
Mareep used Thundershock(50 damage+20 extra).
Dwebble(15HP) used Rock Blast(Flip Coin 5 times. Dowe 15 damage every heads). Landed heads 3 times! Mareep fainted! Player Two earned 100+100 PD!

Player One sent out Pawniard!(-200 PD) 70 HP
Dwebble used Bug Bite! Not very effective.....(-15 damage)
Pawniard used Headbutt! Not very effective(-30 damage). Dwebble fainted! Player One gets 100 PD.

Player Two sent out Munchlax. (-200) 90 HP
Player One evolved Pawniard into Bisharp!(-500 PD) 120 HP
Player Two sent out Kelceon to assist Munchlax!(click together. -200 PD) 140 combined HP.

Do you get the idea? Would this make a good product? Tell me what you think.

WeatherEffectRain

Arm Wrestle?
One night, I was sleeping, and I came up with an idea based on what I dream t about. Let me explain:

I could not come up with a name for it, but it would be were you could have Pokemon on little hexagonal plates with clips to attatch to each other. On this plate, there would be the name, typing, and Health Points(HP). You could have a max of 8 Base Pokemon. The objective is to knock-out the other player's Pokemon. You would start out with 1,000 PokeDollars. You would use these Pokedollars to evolve, send out, switch, or return. You could evolve if you had the current Pokemon's evolved form. Each Pokemon had 4 moves. You also have a Trainer-ranging from Ace Trainer to Youngster- that would give your team a special advantage over the other.Let's use an example:

Player One:
Mawile
Ralts
Turtwig
Sandile
Slowpoke
Sunflora
Pawniard
Mareep
Trainer: Preschooler(Gives 20+ damage to any Basic Pokemon)

Player Two:
Dwebble
Kelceon
Gligar
Woobat
Munchlax
Snorunt
Squirtle
Shelmet
Trainer: Rich Trainer(Wins an extra 100 Pokedollars for defeating another Pokemon)

Player One sent out Mareep!(-200 PD(Pokedollars)) 45 HP
Player Two sent out Dwebble!(-200 PD) 85 HP
Mareep used Thundershock(50 damage+20 extra).
Dwebble(15HP) used Rock Blast(Flip Coin 5 times. Dowe 15 damage every heads). Landed heads 3 times! Mareep fainted! Player Two earned 100+100 PD!

Player One sent out Pawniard!(-200 PD) 70 HP
Dwebble used Bug Bite! Not very effective.....(-15 damage)
Pawniard used Headbutt! Not very effective(-30 damage). Dwebble fainted! Player One gets 100 PD.

Player Two sent out Munchlax. (-200) 90 HP
Player One evolved Pawniard into Bisharp!(-500 PD) 120 HP
Player Two sent out Kelceon to assist Munchlax!(click together. -200 PD) 140 combined HP.

Do you get the idea? Would this make a good product? Tell me what you think.

That sounds like a Board Game some people were playing last year at my school... Well, similar, atleast. But branching it off into stuff like that might get wierd. Nevermind, not here to critisize - But that's conversatable, isn't it? Ask a mod if you could post a thread about it maybe, I dunno.

Although, I came to the thread to post this Fakemon - Well, three, but I got lazy :p It's Evo's aren't too different though.

???
-Design-wise: It's very much based on the faces of Comedy and Tragety; although roled up into one and with a cloak of some sort, like one you would find in a play or something. It's very ghost-like in it's appearance, has Dark-Blue Robe-Appendage thing and has a White mask, with two sideways slits for eyes.
-Mask Pokemon
-Black: "This Pokemon is said to represent indifference. People are reminded of this every time they look at it's blank stare."
-Whte: "This Pokemon shows no emotion. Instead, it reacts to things with a blank stare."
-Type: Normal/Ghost
-Stats:
HP: 65
Atk: 50
Def: 55
SAtk: 50
SDef: 55
Spd: 65
BST: 340
-Moves through Level-up
-- Glare
-- Growl
Lv1 Tackle
Lv5 Night Shade
Lv8 Growl
Lv10 Scratch
Lv10 Pound
Lv15 Slash
Lv22 Confusion
Lv24 Calm Mind
Lv32 Shadow Ball
Lv38 Night Slash
Lv38 Psycho Cut
Lv44 Double Hit
Lv50 Hyper Voice
Lv54 Recover
-TMs & HMs:
TM03 Psyshock
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Telekinesis
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM25 Thunder
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM51 Ally Switch
TM52 Focus Blast
TM53 Energy Ball
TM61 Will-o-wisp
TM63 Embargo
TM64 Explosion
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM77 Psych Up
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM87 Swagger
TM89 U-turn
TM90 Substitute
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM92 Trick Room
HM01 Cut
-Egg Moves:
Disable
Double Hit
Fury Cutter
Camouflage
Mist
Haze
Last Resort
-Ability:
Levitate
--
DW: --

MK got lazy.

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
That sounds like a Board Game some people were playing last year at my school... Well, similar, atleast. But branching it off into stuff like that might get wierd. Nevermind, not here to critisize - But that's conversatable, isn't it? Ask a mod if you could post a thread about it maybe, I dunno.

Although, I came to the thread to post this Fakemon - Well, three, but I got lazy :p It's Evo's aren't too different though.

???
-Design-wise: It's very much based on the faces of Comedy and Tragety; although roled up into one and with a cloak of some sort, like one you would find in a play or something. It's very ghost-like in it's appearance, has Dark-Blue Robe-Appendage thing and has a White mask, with two sideways slits for eyes.
-Mask Pokemon
-Black: "This Pokemon is said to represent indifference. People are reminded of this every time they look at it's blank stare."
-Whte: "This Pokemon shows no emotion. Instead, it reacts to things with a blank stare."
-Type: Normal/Ghost
-Stats:
HP: 65
Atk: 50
Def: 55
SAtk: 50
SDef: 55
Spd: 65
BST: 340
-Moves through Level-up
-- Glare
-- Growl
Lv1 Tackle
Lv5 Night Shade
Lv8 Growl
Lv10 Scratch
Lv10 Pound
Lv15 Slash
Lv22 Confusion
Lv24 Calm Mind
Lv32 Shadow Ball
Lv38 Night Slash
Lv38 Psycho Cut
Lv44 Double Hit
Lv50 Hyper Voice
Lv54 Recover
-TMs & HMs:
TM03 Psyshock
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM11 Sunny Day
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Telekinesis
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM22 Solarbeam
TM24 Thunderbolt
TM25 Thunder
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM51 Ally Switch
TM52 Focus Blast
TM53 Energy Ball
TM61 Will-o-wisp
TM63 Embargo
TM64 Explosion
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM77 Psych Up
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM87 Swagger
TM89 U-turn
TM90 Substitute
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM92 Trick Room
HM01 Cut
-Egg Moves:
Disable
Double Hit
Fury Cutter
Camouflage
Mist
Haze
Last Resort
-Ability:
Levitate
--
DW: --

MK got lazy.

This is a very good idea imo. Ghost/Normal would be an amazing type combo.

Anyway, some moves:

Supernova - Electric
The user gathers energy from across the universe and unleashes it in a magnificent explosion of light and energy. If it hits, it causes confusion.
BP: 300
PP - 5
Accuracy - 10

Neutron Beam - Dark
The user shoots an extremely dense and powerful beam that causes confusion to the user if it hits.
BP - 180
PP - 5
Accuracy - 50

Yeah i like outer space.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Creation: Cheat and Pokemon

Cheat (for B/W)
Needed: Access to Iccirus City, Winter, Strength, Rock Smash, Cut, Sky Drop
1. Go to Iccirus City. It must be winter.
2. One of the snow mounds will have an opening to an igloo in it.
3. Read the letter on the desk. It will tell you to go outside.
4. You will find yourself on a cliff overlooking the ocean at sunset.
5. You must use strength to push a boulder off the cliff, then cut down a tree, then smash a rock, and then use Sky Drop to go down and land on the boulder you knocked down.
6. You will find the smashed rock with half a letter in it. The tree will have dropped the other half.
7. Piece them together and it will tell you to head to Skyarrow Bridge.
8. A glass staircase will have formed. Walk up it.
9. Up there, there will be 999 of every item except key items and TMs/HMs and you can take them unlimited times, but you must do the cheat all over again to get 999 more of theme.

Pokemon:
Name: Boulderate (Combinition of boulder and incinerate)
Types: Rock and Fire
Classification: The Volcano King Pokemon
Ability: Hot Rock (burns all foes except for fire types or pokemon immune to burn on contact)
Signature Move: Erupt Blitz (150 base power, rock type, burns and confuses opponent)
How to catch: Only one, but it lives in the middle of the desert. In the deepest part of its tomb is an underground volcano. You must enter it and in the center there lies a statue of it. It awakens and breaks out of the statue and is litterally made of lava, but has broken stones from the statue on it.
Appearence: A scorpion made out of lava with broken statue pieces on it.
Pokedex entry: This Pokemon gets its power from volcanoes, and when it is angry it it can destroy an entire city with a lava flow.

pinkchomby

The Heir of Space
Game: Pokemon Diamond (not Pearl or Platinum).
Needed: Old Rod, a RSE game you don't mind restarting, and a master ball.

1. Using the old rod, fish for a shiny, female Magikarp (must be female AND shiny, good luck ;))
2. Catch it with a Dusk ball.
3. Restart your RSE game, start with the name "9000" and choose a Mudkip, name it "mudkipz".
4. Catch 5 Zigzagoons. They must have an Adamant nature.
5. Migrate them to Diamond.
6. Fly to Sunshore city.
7. Surf north to the Pokemon center.
8. Fly to Twinleaf town.
9. Go to the grass above Twinleaf and find a Bidoof. If the first Pokemon seen is not a Bidoof, start from stage 6 again.
10. Catch the Bidoof with the Masterball.
11. With a team of that Magikarp, Mudkip and Bidoof, defeat the Elite 4. You are not allowed to evolve them.
12. When you beat Cynthia, you will automatically be given an Azure flute.
niccce. and i would rename hyper beam. to what you ask? this.
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZARRRRR!!!

Sneak Strike
Normal/Physical
BP: 40
PP: 10
Acc: 100
Description: The user sneaks past the foe and finds a weak spot. Always super-effective
Effect: Always super-effective

Final Rage
Dragon/Physical
BP: 100
PP: 1
Acc: 95
Description: The user unleashes a series of attacks. Has serious side effects, however.
Effect: Hits 1-3 times like a multi-hit move. Afterwards, all stats sharply lower, the user gets confused and needs to recharge the next turn.

Final Wrath
Dragon/Special
BP: 100
PP: 1
Description: The user unleashes a series of attacks. Has serious side effects, however.
Effect: Hits 1-3 times like a multi-hit move. Afterwards, all stats sharply lower, the user gets confused and needs to recharge the next turn.

Last edited:

jackiedog

dream fighter
AshWall
Fire/Physical
BP: 150
PP: 10
Acc: 85
Description: The user unleashes a firy wall of ash which envelopes the opponent
Effect: May cause posion
Risk: Must re-charge

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Oreon
The Stone Pokemon.
Type: Rock
Evolves from Eevee by ?? method
Ability: ??

Germeon
The Chemical Pokemon.
Type: Poison
Evolves from Eevee when exposed to atmosphere of "Toxic City"
Ability: Hazard:
User whips up an acidstorm. Effect lasts until another weather status move has been used.
Germeon also absorbs any Poison-type move used.

Haha their probably gonna have one for every type soon. I can give these ones likely stats too.

Oreon
HP - 95
Atk - 110
Def - 130
Sp.Atk - 65
Sp.Def - 65
Spd - 60

Clearly not great, but there is no way GF wouldn't screw over a rock eeveelution with distribution.

Germeon
HP - 60
Atk - 130
Def - 95
Sp.Atk - 65
Sp.Def - 110
Spd - 65

Less sure about this one, but it seems likely enough.

I want a Psychic/Dark type. No weaknesses(if my train of thought is accurate), except for a 4x Bug weakness would be interesting. If its a prominent enough pokemon it would make bug types more important.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Chilli Powder
Fire/Special
PP: 20
Acc: 85
Description: Burns target.

Exclusive to grass/fire pokemon.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Timemedal
Signature Ability.
Effect : x Pokemon is granted the ability to play with the flow of time. Pokemon is able to guarantee it should attack first.

Pendulum
Signature Move.
Type : Psychic
Catagory : Status
Effect A (Day): User thrusts / swings its pendulum. The gong reaction sharply reduces opponant's Special Defense and applies Confusion status. Any opponant sleeping is woken up in the process.
Effect B (Night): User thrusts / swings its pendulum. The gong reaction sharply reduces opponant's Special Defense and induces sleep. Confuse Ray's effect is also applied.
Learned by : Tocken, Hypno.

Ticka
the Timing Pokemon
Type : Psychic / Grass
Appearence of an analog stopwatch.
Gender Ratio : Genderless.
Egg Group : Mineral
Ability : Timemedal
Evolves into Tocken when traded at Midday or Midnight specifically (12:00 or 00:00, respectively).

Tocken
the Grand Pokemon
Type : Psychic / Grass
Appearance of a traditional grandfather clock.
Gender Ratio : Genderless.
Egg Group : Mineral
Ability : Timemedal
Signature Move : Pendulum.
Other notable moves : Psychic, Confuse Ray, Wood Hammer, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Earthquake (via TM), Shadow Ball (via TM) + various others of Grass/Psychic/Ghost types.

Last edited:
I'd add a new option next to Fight, Pokémon, Run, and Items during battle called Dodge. When selected, your Pokémon's evasion raises by 60% for that turn only. However, if you get hit when trying to dodge, you will take double damage from the foe's attack.

Now we can really tell our Pokémon to dodge like in the anime.

New Item: Neutralizer
Supresses the Ability of the Pokemon holding this Item.

Probably needs a backlash effect though as it could break certain Pokemon.

Maybe it could do what the EV enhancers do and cut speed.

EDIT:pikaPika's post gives me visions of Piccolo from DBZ Abridged. "DODGE!"

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Actually, I was making my own fakedex, and I actually have some good ideas for gym leaders and elite four members. In my region, there are 9 gym leaders instead of eight.

Gym 1: Rock Gym
Leader: Richter
Personality: Tough but silent
Badge: Quarry Badge

Gym 2: Psychic Gym
Leader: Claire (Come on, is it really THAT beyond belief that two gym leaders would share the same name?)
Personality: Afraid of bugs
Badge: Prediction Badge

Gym 3: Electric Gym
Leader: Hampton
Personality: Overly enthusiastic
Badge: Sodium Badge

Gym 4: Water Gym
Leader: Brooke
Personality: Hot headed
Badge: Quay Badge

Gym 5: Fighting Gym
Leader: Russel
Personality: Bored all the time.
Badge: Force Badge

Gym 6: Fire Gym
Leader: Heather
Personality: Fiery and Flamboyant
Badge: Melting Badge

Gym 7: Bug Gym
Gym Leader: Chris and Alice
Personality: They fight together and lose gracefully
Badge: Gemini Badge

Gym 8: Dragon Gym
Gym Leader: Pendragon
Personality: His poor sportsmanship cost him an official title as a gym leader.
Badge: Whelp Badge

Gym 9: Dark Gym
Gym Leader: Vladimir
Personality: Spooky, but in general, nice
Badge: Vampire Badge

Elite 4 Member 1: Steel
Member: Steele
Personality: Generally fun and a good sport

Elite 4 Member 2: Ice
Member: Shiva
Personality: Likes to act ninja-like

Elite 4 Member 3: Grass
Member: Barbara
Personality: Hard and fights with anger, but isn't a bad person.

Elite 4 Member 4: Poison
Member: Fabio
Personality: Narcissistic to say the least

Elite 4 Member Champion
Member: Simon
Personality: The evil leader of Team Division(My fake regions evil team)

The cool thing about Simon is that he'd be the first Elite 4 Member that's actually YOUNGER than your character(If he existed). He's only 8 years old.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
^That's really awesome! I just have one question, though. Who's the Champion?

If you read carefully, I said the 8 year old evil organization leader named Simon was the champion. Not just a guy you face after the E4, the CHAMPION.