• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
All that I haven't decided yet, to be honest, as there's going to be plenty of fakemon on their teams that I haven't made yet.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
New Move

LandSlide
Ground(or mabye Rock?)
Physical
BP-60
Acc-100
Pretty much Revenge for Ground and Rock types.

They naturally slow so the STAB is usefull to them with the 2x power.

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
All that I haven't decided yet, to be honest, as there's going to be plenty of fakemon on their teams that I haven't made yet.

OK, cool! This is my last question, I promise. Will any of the original Pokemon be on their teams the first run-through?

midend

From my thread lool ==
What do you guys think of this:

Name: Euspice (Eucalyptus / chilli, get it?) T_T
Fire / Grass
HP: 110
ATK: 30
DEF: 75
SATK: 130
SDEF: 130
SPE: 50
TOTAL: 525
Trait: CHLOROPHYLL MWAHWAHWAHWA

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
OK, cool! This is my last question, I promise. Will any of the original Pokemon be on their teams the first run-through?

There will be evolutions to past gen monsters in my game (I've made evos for Dewgong, Castform, and Carnivine) so probably yes.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
I had an idea of a game called Pokemon Galaxy. It focuses in Hoenn, where you choose a pokemon (any starters) and you actually go to the space station and meet the pokemon from outer space, and it also is darker, and has Team Rocket making it's big comeback, with Giovanni. He tells you why it's called Team rocket. It's because some intergalactic pokemon are super, super strong (Deoxys) and are hijacking the station and flying in the rockets. You train your pokemon, and you battle the space pokemon, and save the world and the pokemon. New features would be All-Out Battles (using your entire team), walking with your pokemon (a feature only in HG/SS and Yellow), and, the big thing, no Gym Leaders, although there is an Elite four that you can battle that has these pokemon:

#1 Jones: Rock Type
Pokemon:
Golem LV. 56
Kabutops LV. 60
Golem LV. 59
Omastar LV. 62
Archeops LV. 56

#2 Proton: Steel Type
Pokemon:
Magnezone LV. 67
Steelix LV. 62
Aggron LV. 68
Mawile LV. 59
Metagross LV. 60
Klinklang LV. 59

#3 Sam: Dark Type
Pokemon:
Umbreon LV. 67
Mightyena LV. 62
Houndoom LV. 59
Hydrygeion LV. 69
Mandibuzz LV. 59
Tyranitar LV. 60

#4 Chris: Dragon Type
Pokemon:
Flygon LV. 69
Garchomp LV. 68
Haxorus Lv. 72
Dragonite: LV. 69
Hydregion LV. 68

Champion Anthony: Fire Type
Arcanine LV. 75
Heatmor Lv. 69
Infernape Lv. 79
Magmortar Lv. 70
Flareon Lv. 69
Chandulere LV. 80

Also:
Giovanni's team before you beat the E4
Seviper LV. 48
Nidoking LV. 49
Krokrokdile LV. 49
Volcarana LV. 42
Gengar LV. 39
Darmantian LV. 41

Also: Legendary:
Deoxys
Jirachi
Mew
Mewthree (fanmade)

So? Any thoughts?

Sucker_Punch

Ferol
8th Gym Leader
Steel User.

Lv 46 Mawile
-Iron Head
-Stockpile
-Swallow
-Sucker Punch

Lv 47 Bisharp
-Night Slash
-Stone Edge
-Iron Head
-X-Scissor

Lv48 Lucario
-Aura Sphere
-Flash Cannon
-Dragon Pulse
-ExtremeSpeed

Lv50 Metagross
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt
-Giga Impact
-Hammer Arm

Reside's in a Castle Magova, as he is the king of said Region.

Obviously, in the world I've been creating for the past SEVEN YEARS he uses Pokémon that are found in the region, and isn't actually a Gym Leader any more, he's an Elite 4, but hey-ho...

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
I had an idea of a game called Pokemon Galaxy. It focuses in Hoenn, where you choose a pokemon (any starters) and you actually go to the space station and meet the pokemon from outer space, and it also is darker, and has Team Rocket making it's big comeback, with Giovanni. He tells you why it's called Team rocket. It's because some intergalactic pokemon are super, super strong (Deoxys) and are hijacking the station and flying in the rockets. You train your pokemon, and you battle the space pokemon, and save the world and the pokemon. New features would be All-Out Battles (using your entire team), walking with your pokemon (a feature only in HG/SS and Yellow), and, the big thing, no Gym Leaders, although there is an Elite four that you can battle that has these pokemon:

#1 Jones: Rock Type
Pokemon:
Golem LV. 56
Kabutops LV. 60
Golem LV. 59
Omastar LV. 62
Archeops LV. 56

#2 Proton: Steel Type
Pokemon:
Magnezone LV. 67
Steelix LV. 62
Aggron LV. 68
Mawile LV. 59
Metagross LV. 60
Klinklang LV. 59

#3 Sam: Dark Type
Pokemon:
Umbreon LV. 67
Mightyena LV. 62
Houndoom LV. 59
Hydrygeion LV. 69
Mandibuzz LV. 59
Tyranitar LV. 60

#4 Chris: Dragon Type
Pokemon:
Flygon LV. 69
Garchomp LV. 68
Haxorus Lv. 72
Dragonite: LV. 69
Hydregion LV. 68

Champion Anthony: Fire Type
Arcanine LV. 75
Heatmor Lv. 69
Infernape Lv. 79
Magmortar Lv. 70
Flareon Lv. 69
Chandulere LV. 80

Also:
Giovanni's team before you beat the E4
Seviper LV. 48
Nidoking LV. 49
Krokrokdile LV. 49
Volcarana LV. 42
Gengar LV. 39
Darmantian LV. 41

Also: Legendary:
Deoxys
Jirachi
Mew
Mewthree (fanmade)

So? Any thoughts?

That's epicness. All I can say is Giovanni needs a Honchkrow. He's the leader of the Pokemon world's biggest gang, so he should have a Pokemon that acts like a boss. If you were to use this strategy, you should make Rocket Grunts carry around Murkrows. It would make 'em easier to control.

midend

Huh, how about creating gym leaders that focus on 2 core types instead of one.

For example:
Water, Electric

The perfect defensive counter to this, is of course grass.

Another possibility would be:
Dark, Ghost

More strategy is needed here; as their weaknesses are very different.

Also, you can do it like this - Double battles against dual leaders with 6 pokemon each. Once the first 6 pokemon has been cleared (with 3 of each leader) the second battle will commence with another 6 pokemon (remaining 3 from each leader) immediately. I would call this chain battling.

Imagine how fun and challenging it would be!

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Pokémon move:

Move: Effigy
Effect: Changes own Ability to a random Ability.

Move: Swap Beam
Effect: Changes the opponent's moves to 4 random moves.

Last edited:

midend

Move: Ground Zero (Normal) PP: 10
Negates all type immunity for 5 turns on the field. (Dark - Psychic, Normal - Ghost, Fighting - Ghost, Ground - Flying)

Farfetch'd evolution exclusive:
Stick Smash (Fighting, Physical)- Requires the pokemon to hold a stick.
BP 30, ACC 90, PP5. Strikes thrice. High critical-hit ratio. May lower the target's DEF 2 stages at 10% chance.

Last edited:

midend

This is the epic evolution of Farfetch'd. Made it too
powerful, I did ._.

(spelling changed)

Prepos'trous
[FIGHT / FLYING]
Evolves from Farfetch'd while holding Stick at Lv55+.

Abilities:
Super Luck - Increases Critical hit Ratio.
Cover - If this pokemon is sent out via a teammate's move (baton pass, u-turn) or

an enemy's Phazing move (roar, whirlwind, dragon tail), increases DEF and SPDef by 1

stage.

Weak to - Psychic, Flying, Ice, Electric
Strong against - Bug(4x), Fighting, Ground(I), Grass, Dark

Stats:
HP 75
ATK 90
DEF 75
SPA 90
SDF 85
SPE 85
------
BST 500

MOVE:
55 - Brave Bird (as farfetch'd) <PHY>
55 - Foresight
57 - Stone Edge <PHY>
61 - Focus Energy
67 - Aura Sphere <SP>
69 - Bulk Up
73 - Psycho Cut <PHY>
79 - Stick Smash <PHY>

Stick Smash (Fighting, Physical)- Requires the

pokemon to hold a stick.
BP 30, ACC 90, PP5. Strikes thrice. High critical-hit

ratio. May lower the target's DEF 2 stages at 10%

chance.

Straight into OU/Uber. LIKE BLAZIKEN.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Eh, I wouldn't really change much (seeing how I don't really care enough to create something original), but I would add alternate Formes for Kabutops and Aerodactyl, mainly... the Fossil Missingno. Formes.

It'd be pretty damn awesome if you could use a reanimated skeletal remains of a Kabutops that retains the awesome Forme upon capture (unlike the Missingno. of Generation I).

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
I made up an evo for Druddigon, called Druddicave. It is Dragon/Rock type. It's the Cave Dragon Pokemon.
Also, I have two new fossil Pokemon. They are Slothghar, the Ground Sloth Pokemon, and Slothmor, the Giant Sloth Pokemon. They are Rock/Fighting type, and are revived from the Toe Fossil( I ran out of ideas.)

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
new move: Coma

Incapable of doing anything for 2 turns, then its stats are doubled.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Galam Berry
Rareness : ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH EVENTS
Description: A berry filled with...a magical power? This berry is as plain as can be, but something seems...odd about it.
Effect: When held, If a attack hits the holder, the negative effects bounces back onto the foe (Damage, bad status condition, etc). All positive effects (Attack+, Speed+, Go first, etc) are absorbed by the user, but cannot be passed on by baton pass. This Berry can be only used if a status effect (Poison, Burn,etc) is not on the holder. U-turn, Dragon tail, and other pokémon-switching moves do not activate this berry.

CAN BE ONLY FOUND THROUGH GEN V EVENTS

Last edited:
Give Celebi the ability to use Roar of Time.
Then I'll be happy.

Energy Conserve
Normal
Status
Power: --
Accuracy: --
Effect: When used, the user's Atk and Sp Atk drop. In return, Def and Sp Def raise. But HP will lower every turn.

Doomed Destiny
Ghost
Status
Effect: Affects all Pokémon on the field when the move was used. Affected Pokémon will faint in three turns, even if the affected Pokémon switches. The effect wears off when the Pokémon that used the move faints.

Blackout
Dark
Status
Effect: All Pokémon have their accuracy lowered by 50 as long as they are on the field. Pokémon that switch in will also be affected. Effect lasts three turns.

Evade
Normal
Status
Effect: Boosts evasion by 60% until your next turn. If you get hit while this is in effect, you take double damage.

Energy Transfer
Psychic
Status
Effect: The user loses all HP and faints. The next Pokémon sent out gets all stats raised by 1 stage and gets HP restored equal to the amount of HP the sacrificed Pokémon gave.

Last edited:

BlazingCold

^ sounds pretty crappy. sucks for walls n sweepers. maybe stall... recover---

Glass Smash
Steel
Physical
Power: 80
Accuracy: 95
Effect: Has a 50% chance to lower foe's defense and 10% chance to increase attack by one stage.