• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

wehttam378

Legendary Breeder
Pokemon Game

This game should let you control characters like in world of warcraft, and u should be able to use their speed and size and powers and the environment to your advantage. Their should also be some new insane pokemon only available by beating something insane beyond belief. It would be awesome, I think the pokemon people should spend like 5 years on that then sell it, they would make millions off of it. The new 6 should look and be something like this (lvl 50 stats used)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_N7-YCkHPax0/TCTYFJBg9EI/AAAAAAAACdg/ZEtIm20L2dg/s1600/FireDemon.jpg
Fire Nova- atk-200 defense-150 special attack-250 special defense-100 speed-140 dodge rate-13% Learn any fire move only and a special move called Nove burner-charging all the energy in the users body, he releases it all in a single blast at the oppenent-400% damage with a 30% damage recoil hits all opponents and 100 accuracy- ability is to absorb all fire attacks
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110724191342/fairytail/images/d/d0/Water_Demon.jpg
Water Cascade- atk-150 defense-200 special attack-100 special defense-300 speed-160 dodge rate-47% learn any water move and ice move, special move called liquid drowner-Controlling the water in the air, the water is turned into a sphere and stuck over the opponents head, slowly drowning them - 1 hit ko with 70 accuracy-absorb all water attacks

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss106/Spazguy55/airdemonknightsnakes.jpg
Storm Knight- atk-180 defense-180 special atk-180 special defense-180 speed-120 dodge rate 5% learns all flying type moves and thunder moves also a new move called Omega Thudnerstorm- Churning the wind in the air and shooting lighting in the cloud, the cloud releases an extremely oversized lighting bolt-350% damage with 100% accuracy and always paralyses'-absorbs all flying and electric attacks
http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/4Gxjq4h/full/sc4_pub_3dhr_nightmare-jpg.jpg
Mega Shrine-Attack-100 defense-150 special attack-100 special defense-100 speed-100 dodge rate 15% learns all ground and rock moves, special move Earthen shield- summons a dome of impenetrable earth to surround the user that not even special powers can get through-prevent all damage for 5 turns except for effects put on before the move- ability is to heal 35% of hp a turn
http://www.spore.com/static/avatar/500/707/128/Olympus_Dragon.jpg
Dragon Lord- attack-200 defense-200 special attack-200 special defense-200 speed-250 dodge rate 60% can learn any move. Special Move is element blast-Turning every element in the body into a single sphere, the orb blasts out at the speed of light and blasts the opponent-Damage 600% Accuracy-never misses- you need to transfer all the other beast to a secret trainer to get the dragon lord.

Porygandrew

This game should let you control characters like in world of warcraft,
Umm.... I'm gonna go with 'no'.

Enjoy your event Arceus because that's going to be as close as Nintendo is going to go with an 'E' game.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
^ I agree about the environments affecting the battle a bit more.

I mean we kind of have it already. Areas with sun, rain, hail, and sandstorm cause abilities and moves to have either beneficial or detrimental effects on the Pokémon.

Fire-type Pokémon battling on or under water should lose some HP every turn, with Fire-type moves weakened. Water-type and Electric-type moves would be boosted a little. Pokémon with Swift Swim battling on water would have their Speed doubled as if it was raining. Move like Sand-Attack used in the desert should lower accuracy by x2. Heavier Pokémon move slower since sinking in sand, etc etc. Ghost and possibly Dark-type moves do more during night-time.

I think that would be a great idea for Generation 6 and would take the games to a new level. It would make people think instead of just sending a Pokémon which simply has the type advantage.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
New Pokemon, Abillities, Moves!

Fanmon: Starters (Now physic, ghost, dark.)

Treini: Mean Pokemon. evolves into Manino at level 16 then evolves into Teritombe at level 35. Ghost
DEX ENTRY: This cute but fierce pokemon's fang are strong enough to break a magnet. It must rest afterwords, though.

Manino: Manitobe Pokemon. Ghost/Dragon
Dex Entry: It lives and hunts in graveyards. It's giant and fierce fangs are hard enough to break apart a Steelix. It feeds on sorrow and misery.
and it's evolution.... drumroll.....
Teritombe!

Teritombe: Terror Dragon Pokemon. Ghost/Dragon
Dex entry: This terrorfying pokemon feeds on souls and is the master of the skies and graveyards. Legends say if you disturb it in it's long slumber, you may die of fright by it's loud roar.
Teritombe's best moves:
Draco Meteor
Guillotine
Curse
Blizzard

That's all for today. "THATS ALL FOLKS."

YES. Different eeveelutions. I'd love to see a legless ghost type eevee, and a rock type that has a mane of colorful crystals around its neck.

CuriousHeartless

^ I agree about the environments affecting the battle a bit more.

I mean we kind of have it already. Areas with sun, rain, hail, and sandstorm cause abilities and moves to have either beneficial or detrimental effects on the Pokémon.

Fire-type Pokémon battling on or under water should lose some HP every turn, with Fire-type moves weakened. Water-type and Electric-type moves would be boosted a little. Pokémon with Swift Swim battling on water would have their Speed doubled as if it was raining. Move like Sand-Attack used in the desert should lower accuracy by x2. Heavier Pokémon move slower since sinking in sand, etc etc. Ghost and possibly Dark-type moves do more during night-time.

I think that would be a great idea for Generation 6 and would take the games to a new level. It would make people think instead of just sending a Pokémon which simply has the type advantage.

But here's the thing: It'd be too deep. No matter how hard you argue or disagree, Pokemon is a game aimed at children. Children who won't like it when they are battling underwater and their precious Fire-type that has never fainted before faints because it got taken down to red and then it got beaten by the terrain. And older fans might not like it as much either as it is rather annoying, especially if you want to, say, do a Fire mono-team in sixth gen (though I doubt Dive will be important in sixth gen if it's made) and every time you have to go underwater your Pokemon are whittled down and there's nothing you can do about it except hope you can take out the opponent in one shot and keep healing on the field, because doing so in battle would be suicide.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
New moves:

Rock Cannon
Power: 60
Type: Special
Accuracy: 55
Info: Rocks are shot at speeds of Mach 2. They can hit 1 to 5 times in a row.

Super Thaw
Power: 50
Accuracy: 100
An attack that defreezes the target and leaves it with a burn.

UBER MOVES

Perish Force
PP: 5/5
Power: --
A extremely powerful beam of sorrow, pain, and death is released on the target. When it is used, everything faints instantly.

Pokemon that can learn this move:
Giratina: LV. 100
Arceus: LV. 88
Mewtwo: LV. 100

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
UBER MOVES

Perish Force
A extremely powerful beam of sorrow, pain, and death is released on the target. When it is used, everything faints instantly.

Nawt cool D:<

New ability:
Sleepwalker
If a pokemon has this ability, they will immediately fall asleep when sent into battle. If they are woken up, they will fall asleep at the end of that turn. During their sleep, they can attack normally (as in, don't have to use sleep talk) by selecting their moves as if they were still awake.
Pros:
~Cannot be affected by a status condition while they are asleep.
Cons:
~Can immediately be affected by nightmare, dream eater, and all those other moves that depend on the opponent being asleep.
~Cannot use rest while asleep.
Notes:
~If, on one turn, the pokemon is awakened, and then the opponent afflicts a status condition on the pokemon (toxic, thunder wave, etc.), the pokemon will not fall back asleep until the condition is removed.
~If the opponent uses Gastro Acid/Simple Beam/the ability Mummy/anything else that removes the pokemon's ability, the pokemon will wake up in 3 turns.

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
Renaming Pokemon, in no specific order.

Carnivine - Venurout (Veen-OO-root)
Onix- Minerpent (Min-EER-pent)
Arceus- Adoni (AD-in-ee)

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Sun Ball:Catch rate increases the closer it is to noon.
Moon Ball:Catch rate increases near midnight instead.

Focus Burst
Fighting / Special
Power: 120
Accuracy: Never misses
Effect: -1 Priority but never misses

It's supposed to be an alternative to Focus Miss. It seems to make more sense imo because the Pokémon takes time to focus, which is why it doesn't miss and has negative Priority

Reboot
Normal / Status
Accuracy: --
Effect: The Pokémon does not do anything for this turn. The next turn, all HP is restored and status is removed. All stat changes are reset and items are recycled.

Last edited:

Shiny_Wooper

Berry!
Area: Mountain (Mt.sliver to be exact)
name/taste: Pazzion berry; It is a very sweet berry,it has a rough outside shell, almost impossible to open.

Pokémon!
hmm i would rename Psyduck to golduck and golduck to Psyduck

Last edited:

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Move: Psysmash
Type: Psychic
Power: 150
Accuracy: 75
PP: 5
Target: All foes
Effects:
-Does Physical Damage
-Ignores Dark-type Immunity
-Removes entry hazards and such from user's side (Rapid Spin's effect)

The ultimate move exclusive to Mewtwo. It will be the move Mewtwo learns at Lv.100 rather than Psystrike.

Mrs Mime

a little haphazard
Reboot
Normal / Status
Effect: The Pokémon does not do anything for this turn. The next turn, all HP is restored and status is removed. All stat changes are reset and items are recycled.

That's a good idea. I can imagine Porygon-Z / Metagross line learning that.

Pokémon ideas:

ONE!

Bombardier Beetle (click)

Species: Explosive Pokémon

Type: Bug / Fire

Abilities: Sniper / Flash Fire (Dream World: Aftermath)

Data: It has complex chemicals stored in its abdomen. It can mix them together to create toxic fumes, electrical discharges, and fire. It can shoot these with unbelievable accuracy. The fire can reach 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Move examples:

U-Turn / Bug Bite / Bug Buzz
Flame Burst / Flamethrower / Overheat / Flame Charge
Explosion
Toxic / Acid Spray / Sludge Bomb
Charge / Discharge / Charge Beam
Focus Blast
Energy Ball
Scald

----

TWO!

Bed Bug (click)

Species: Parasite Pokémon

Type: Bug / Dark

Abilities: Insomnia / Swarm

Data: It searches for sleeping Pokémon and trainers. If it finds one, it calls for its kin and they feast all night. A special bite from this Pokémon keeps the victim asleep so that it can feast for longer.

Move examples:

Bug Buzz / Bug Bite / Leech Life
Giga Drain / Mega Drain / Absorb
Numb Bite (deals damage and increases chance of foe remaining asleep 30%)
Fire Fang / Thunder Fang / Poison Fang
Toxic
Jump Kick
Bounce
Nasty Plot

Last edited:

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
The Clan System

I just thought of this tonight, and I never expect this idea to actually come to anything, but what if the 17-type chart were to be replaced with something else entirely? This idea is partially inspired by some of those people who have tried to biologically classify Pokémon.

Instead of a type, each Pokémon would belong to a "clan" (terrible name, I know, but it's all I can think of right now) based on its physical appearance, habitat, and so on, rather than the element it represents. Clans would be similar to egg or footprint groups.

A few examples might be:
Mouse Clan - Pikachu, Rattata, Plusle, Minun, etc.
Cat Clan - Meowth, Glameow, Purrloin, etc.
Vampire Clan - Zubat and maybe Shuppet and Banette
Star Clan - Lunatone, Solrock, Jirachi, etc.

Cats chase mice, so Pokémon from the Cat Clan would be super-effective against those from the Mouse. The Sun is a star, and vampires have no effect when it is out, so Star would be immune to Vampire.

I'm not really sure how you would reclassify moves into clans, because there would be a lot of moves that wouldn't really fit into any clan in particular (for instance, a lot of very different-looking animals Tackle each other), but I'm sure I could figure something out.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
UBER MOVES

Perish Force

If everyone INCLUDING the user's team dies, it's kind of pointless. If everyone EXCEPT the user's team dies, it's just plain god-modding.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Recreate a move!

Move: Teleport
Type: Psychic
PP: 20
Target: User
Effects:
-Gives the user a 'vanished' stat. Does not work if there are any abilities activated that prevents switching out. (like arena trap)

When a wild Pokemon is in a vanish stat, the battle instantly ends.

When a trainer's pokemon is in a vanish stat
-All moves used on the pokemon will miss
--Exception: Shadow Force, moves used by No Guard user or with lock-on etc.
-Vanish mon is freed from wrap, bind etc. as well as mean look and its variants.
-Vanish mon can be switched out easily.

If vanish mon uses a move or when a move somehow manages to hit it, its vanish stat will disappear.

Goldenrod city .... To anything else .

Has no one else seen the problem with that name.

CuriousHeartless

^It's named after Goldenrod flowers. Seriously, get your head out of the gutter people, they don't make these jokes purposely perverted is people like you that make them innuendos.