• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Vivian

A garbage truck would be nice for a poison type rotom. And a Computer for psychic type, psyshock as special move. A robot dragon as a dragon tpe rotom, a robot bug as a bug type rotom.

aguilas_hhh

A critical hit!
New Evolution for:

1. Combee: A new male evolution
2. Illumise and Volbeat evolution, male for Volbeat, female for Illumise
3. A Male Evolution for Buneary
4. Kriketune Evolution
5. Plusle and Minum evolution, male for Minum, female for Plusle
6. A male Evolution for Emolga
7. A female evolution for Miltank
8. A Male evolution for Tauros (Bouffalant)
9. Ludvisc evolve into Alomomola if is female, and evolve into <insertnick> if luvdisc is male
10. Ledian and Ariados evolution
11. Stunfisk evolution
12. Delibird evolution
13. Spinda evolution
14. Castform evolution
15. Audino evolution
16. Girafarig evolution
17. Mawile evolution
18. Qwilfish evolution
19. Corsola Evolution
20. Basculin evolve into Carvanha...

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
My Gardevoir has Focus Blast and never once has it missed.

Lucky:/ but still other 5 PP moves like Stone Edge have more accuracy than Focus Blast so why not Focus Miss.

Though I will agree with the Vacuum forme and maybe a Telephone forme being Electric/Steel with Levitate, although Flash Cannon may be the strongest move.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
the Johtoore region a fusion between johto ( my favorite region) and oore (my third favorite region)
the gym leaders:
1st jessie(no not that one): normal user ivory badge pokemon: bidoof lv 12, rattata lv 12, hoothoot lv 14

2nd canderous dark and fighting warrior badge pokemon: scrafty lv 22, houndoom lv 22 , lucario lv 24

3rd rui psychic red jeweled badge pokemon: espeon lv 28, alakazam lv 29, gallade lv 31

4th crystal ice ice crystal badge pokemon: snorunt lv 34, snover lv 36, beartic lv 38, lapras lv 40

5th jaden poison poisoned badge pokemon: beedrill lv 40, muk lv 40, crogunk lv 41, drapion lv 43

6th raiden normal and water peace badge pokemon: bibarel lv 44, tauros lv 44, snorlax lv 44, gyarados lv 45

7th revan fire, electric, and ground planet badge pokemon: charizard lv 47, electabuzz lv 47, rhyperior lv 48, magmotar lv 49, steelix lv 51

8th michael mixed infinite badge pokemon: dragonite lv 55, poliwrath lv 53, glalie lv 53, jolteon lv 55, hitmonlee lv 53, lugia lv 55 (thats right he has a legendary)

elite four and champion:

1st mira ghost and steel: golurk lv 58, gengar lv 58, steelix lv 58, magnezone lv 58, jellicent lv 59

2nd atton rock and bug: golem lv 58, scizor lv 58, armaldo lv 58, scyther lv 58, gigalith lv 59

3rd may grass and flying: tropius lv 58, jumpluff lv 58, leafeon lv 58, dodrio lv 58, staraptor lv 59

4th grey dragon: dragonite lv 58, salamence lv 58, garchomp lv 58, kingdra lv 58, haxorus lv 59

champion wes mixed: metagross lv 63, entei lv 59, raikou lv 59, suicune lv 59, celebi lv 59, tyranitar lv 65
well what do you think of it?

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Of course, don't you know anything about science?!

Erline, the Superposition Pokemon​
Type-Normal/Ghost
Name origin-"Er" comes from Erwin, as in Erwin Schrodinger. "line" comes from feline, aka cat
Based on-Schrodinger's cat.
Ability-Probability(50% chance of physical stats being boosted when hit, 50% chance of special stats being boosted when hit)
Apperance-Erline is a cat black on its left side, white on its right side. Its black side has a painted skeleton on it.
Gender ratio-50% male, 50% female
Egg group-Because Erline is simultaneously alive and dead, you have a 50% chance of it being in the Field egg group, and 50% in the No Eggs group.
Description-"Erline is a mysterious Pokemon, capable of subtley manipulating probability. It is said to be even more powerful if not observed."
Stats-Erline's stats aren't anything to boast about. Its ability helps make up for this

Vivian

Erline, the Superposition Pokemon​
Type-Normal/Ghost
Name origin-"Er" comes from Erwin, as in Erwin Schrodinger. "line" comes from feline, aka cat
Based on-Schrodinger's cat.
Ability-Probability(50% chance of physical stats being boosted when hit, 50% chance of special stats being boosted when hit)
Apperance-Erline is a cat black on its left side, white on its right side. Its black side has a painted skeleton on it.
Gender ratio-50% male, 50% female
Egg group-Because Erline is simultaneously alive and dead, you have a 50% chance of it being in the Field egg group, and 50% in the No Eggs group.
Description-"Erline is a mysterious Pokemon, capable of subtley manipulating probability. It is said to be even more powerful if not observed."
Stats-Erline's stats aren't anything to boast about. Its ability helps make up for this

I liked this cat, it would have only one weakness, and would have an amazing ability. It would be better to be released with B/W, tough.

New:
wobuffet learn magic coat and metal burst.
New: every pokemon have an fixed evasiveness based on its size. Example: focus blast has 100% acuracy in wailord, 100% on tyranitar, 70% on excadrill, but just 30% on joltik. Earthquake and sound based moves have 100% accuracy.

Last edited:

Chrosion

#1 waifu
New status conditions?

Well, this thread is basically about what new status conditions you'd like to see, ore what new status conditions would be cool. :/ And, pretty much also try to say the effects of them. Welp, have fun. :p

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
I would like to see curse as a status effect so I can cure it with full heal =P

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Hm... Possessed status condition. :D Secondary status condition. The Pokemon effected with this status condition has a 30% chance to slack off on that turn. :D THER YOU GO, ISPURRATION HURR HURR.

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
Maybe something that heals each turn... Yeah that's just weird..

Chrosion

#1 waifu
A variation of burn that halves Sp. Atk instead of Attack would be pretty cool, but I don't know what to call it...

What about calling it a Cut Status Condition to make a Normal-Type Status Condition and it has those effects? It would be pretty cool. ;)

Maybe a Status Condition you inflict on yourself... The Full Status Condition? Maybe it can be inflicted by a move called Overeat? IDK. It is pretty cool though. Nice idea. :) But maybe it should have a stat restriction like Burn... A quarter of the Speed Stat should be taken off! :D It fits!

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Heart Smart status condition?

(lol I got a rank up right when I changed my avatar how fitting)

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
Use it on other Pokemon in a Double/Triple Battle would be nice.
Hmmm.. I got a new status condition! Numb condition! means u cant fly or dig or dive
That's pretty cool =D

Electrolled

Paralyze lowers speed
Burn lowers attack
****What should be****
Poison lowers Sp. Atk
Sleep lowers Defense
Frozen lowers Sp. Defense (there would be a move to always Freeze similar to T-Wave, Will o Wisp, Poison Powder and Sleep Powder. I don't think they need more status effects, maybe Curse, Confusion, Taunted, and Tormented, and a 1 turn status Flinched (which would actually be positive because the other team can't put any other status effects on you at the time), but if these were added, then none of them could be done twice at a time. That means no more CurseBurnConfusion or something that would take out half the opponent's HP at once.

But that could be good or bad depending on the circumstances. Confusion's power would be halved because of burns.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I actually like the idea of a "Curse" status. But instead of it being it's own status how about it after the turn it is inflicted it randomly changes their status to either Sleep, Burn, Poisoned, Badly Poisoned, Freeze or Paralyzed.

I like this idea, they could make Pokerus a status in battle and it will heal each turn.

Last edited: