• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

*~Silver*~

oh that is a lame excuse pikachu can get a side evolution. I don't even see that as an excuse. besides pikachu needs a evolution it's too weak in games usually pokemon with low stats get one.

I agree actually, that it's a bit of a lame excuse, even though it makes sense. This is POKEMON we're talking about, it doesn't need to make sense.

Personally, I wouldn't want a Pikachu side evolution because it would probably just be a Raichu with a more Raticate-looking design or something. I don't think it's worth making.

Raguna

Magikarp. The best.
Pikachu's line is pretty cool as it is. Doesn't need a split evolution. And about "Making Pikachu's stats higher", why would they? He is a mid family evolution. I know he is iconic and all that, but that doesn't mean he needs evolutions OR higher stats. Raichu is pretty good, and he doesn't differ that much from Pikachu, and it has higher stats. So there we go. I love Charmeleon, but that doesn't mean I want it to have higher stats! If I want him to grow stronger, that's what Charizard is here for.
And, about the split evolution, it just doesn't have a reason to happen. What would be the logic behind it? It has to have one. I mean, what else could he evolve into? A bigger and stronger electric rat? No, because that's Raichu.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
all right here is an idea for a pokemon i have
Xenoraptor
the predator pokemon
type: bug/rock
height: 5'9"
weight: 185 lbs
gender ratio:50%male50%female
abilities: poison heal/intimidate(mold breaker)
physical appearance: picture a fusion between jurassic park's velociraptors and the movie alien's well aliens.
hp: above average
attack: high
defense: average
sp attack: high
sp defense: average
speed: VERY high
attacks:
lv1 bite
lv1 scratch
lv1 rock throw
lv5 bug bite
lv10 smack down
lv15 crunch
lv15 double team
lv20 x-scissor
lv25 rock tomb
lv30 dragon claw
lv30 poison tail
lv35 iron tail
lv40 protect
lv45 fire fang
lv45 ice fang
lv45 thunder fang
lv50 rock slide
lv50 stone edge
lv55 giga impact

tm and hm(not in order):
hone claws
flamethrower
fire blast
double team
return
focus blast
frustrastion
hyper beam
charge beam
x scissor
dragon claw
stone edge
smack down
rock slide
toxic
protect
giga impact
solarbeam
giga drain
shadow claw
earthquake
dig
rest
hidden power
work up
aerial ace
sword dance
bulk up
poison jab
substitute
brick break
snarl
strength
cut

move tutor:
swift
aqua tail
iron tail
body slam(not available i know)
double edge(not available i know)
iron head
zen headbutt
signal beam
hyper voice
bug bite
bounce
super fang
low kick
dual chop
uproar
dragon pulse
dark pulse
foul play
block
knock off
snore
gastro acid
endeavor
outrage

egg moves:
UNKNOWN

dex description: this pokemon sees only body heat the rest of its senses are nearly unmatch, it is a social pokemon that always hunt in packs. xenoraptor are fairly short tempered and extremely aggresive in combat however they are also, surprisingly,extremely loyal to their trainer and are more than willing to work with others including the very pokemon they normally hunt also despite their agressive appearance these pokemon are also known to be omnivores.

Last edited:

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
New pokemon: Dugtrio evolution.

It's literally just 9 digletts.

And then it evolves again. 27 digletts this time.

This also happens for Doduo.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
New weather effects:

Wind- Special Attack and Speed of Flying types increases by 50% (Tailwind now causes this)

Thunderstorm- Increases the Special Attack of Electric types by 50%, randomly strikes a Pokemon on the field for 1/16 damage (times weaknesses and resistances). Can be drawn in by Lightningrod

Eclipse- Power of Dark and Ghost type moves increases by 50%, Accuracy for non Dark or Ghost types is 75%

Acid Rain- Power of Poison type moves increases by 50%, damages non Poison types for 1/16 damage.

If you could improve/want anything in the Pokemon series....

Is there anything in Pokemon that you wish you could improve or want? For me, I'd like to play as a BLACK trainer for once....

Ditto B1tch

Here is what I would improve:

1) I would make a lot of fire types unable of learning Solarbeam.

2) I would make Emboar become fire/dark type. In my eyes, it has more to do with dark than with fighting. Also, it's quite an inovating dual type for a starter.

3) I would introduce the bird type to solve the issue of Pidgeot, Dodrio.

4) I would include new types without altering old Pokemons (except an unavoidable minority).

5) I would make the playable character able to run without Running Shoes.

6) I would create a device to attract wild Pokemons of a certain nature.

7) I would make Togepi unable of learning Rock Smash. No, it cannot smash anything!

8) I would make terrains influence slightly on battle (for example, water Pokemons get 10% faster if battle occurs in the sea/lake).

9) I would make ungender Pokemons able to breed with other ungender Pokemons of the same species.

10) Miltank would be able to put eggs to hatch Tauros, and Nidoqueen eggs to hatch Nidoking.

11) I would make Kangaskhan baby become a Pokemon in the dex and its pre-evolution in the meantime. That creature is also named as Kangaskhan baby for the time being, but it has to gain its own name once and for all.

12) I would split Braviary and Mandibuzz of being gender counterparts. Then we would have also female Braviary and male Mandibuzz.

13) I would make an alternate female form for Machamp.

14) I would bring the VS. Seeker back. Cause we need to rematch and gain money. Fighting with E4 all the time gets boring in the long term.

15) I would make a game non-totally linear, and also non-totally unlinear. Because backtracking is charming.

16) I would make a different beginning... you could live in a mansion, instead a simple house. You could have only your father, instead your mom.

17) I would make a dark type gym. I am eager for one for a long.

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I would change playing as a 'pokemon trainer' and be able to choose-scientist, bird trainer, etc. And being able to customize your character.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I would like for what your character says to show up it would make it funner to follow the dialog

What if.....

What if in future Pokemon games, We could fuse moves together to make them stronger?

Or in double battles, Pokemon could fuse moves?

Ex: Thunderbolt + Hyper beam = Hyper Thunderbolt?

I think you all know where I got this idea from.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
they kinda started the idea with the pledge moves but this would be a cool way to step up double and triple battles if you can fuse any 2 compatible moves

*~Silver*~

Yeah. I think that would be cool in double and triple battles. It would make them a lot funner, and a lot more like the anime. xD

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
That would be awesome.I want to see Hydro Pump and Fire Blast in one move!It will make battles more fun and more strategic.

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
I would absolutely love that. Especially if we could use them in Contests or whatever the gen VI equivalent is. It would have to be done carefully though, to avoid changing battle mechanics too much.