1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Alkaide, Jul 29, 2006.

?

?

1. ?

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. ?

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. pikadon92

pikadon92 Raiden Maximus

Changes to the Honey System

There are more variety of honeys mentioned below.

Different kinds of honeys are found in different kinds of areas through Honey Gather.

All types of honeys are depicted as one hexagonal cell and not honey in jar.

For honey attracting a certain type, the mechanics will first check if the wild pokemon to appear matches the respective type. If not, it will generate a new wild pokemon again.

Minor change in the effect of Honey Gather

If the user is not holding any item, it has a 20% chance of obtaining a honey at the end of the turn.

Instead of having Sweet Honey, the user picks up a type of honey depending on the location, as mentioned above.

In a location, there are three types of honey the user may obtain. They have 60%, 30% and 10% chance of being the one the user receives respectively.

Normally, the better the effects of the honey, the most likely it will be on the rarer side of the scale.

Create your own honeys!

Stink Honey

"Formed in polluted areas, it releases a horrid smell that repels wild Pokemon."

Works like Super Repel.

Shroom Honey

"Made from mushroom spores, it attracts wild Pokemon and may also put it to sleep."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it may also put the Pokemon to sleep at the start of the battle.

Shock Honey

"A blue, glowing honey that attracts Electric-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Electric type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Electric-types. Happiness increases further if done so.

Cursed Honey

"A black, gloomy honey that attracts Ghost-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Ghost type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Ghost-types. Happiness increases further if done so.

Legend Honey

"A rare and valuable honey that attracts Dragon-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Dragon type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Dragon-types. Happiness increases further if done so.
    More expensive than other honeys.

Mineral Honey

"High in mineral contents, it attracts Steel-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Steel type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Steel-types. Happiness increases further if done so.

Dark Honey

"A pure black honey that attracts Dark-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Dark type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Dark-types. Happiness increases further if done so.

Dirty Honey

"A dull honey with dust contents that attracts Rock-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Rock type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Rock-types. Happiness increases further if done so.

Tanga Honey

"Made with Tanga tree pollen, it attracts Bug-type Pokemon. They love to eat it."

Works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Bug type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    Can be used on Bug-types. Happiness increases further if done so.

Sweet Sludge

"A black, sweet goo that heals the user's HP, but poisons it too in the process."

HP recovers by 25% (50% if Poison-typed) of Max HP.
    Causes Poison Status. (unless the user is immune to it).
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it is a Poison-type.
    Can be used if the Pokemon is not a full HP, has not Status ailment or both.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time its HP is at 50% or less.

Golden Honey

"A rare honey sought after by merchants. You can fully revive your fainted Pokemon, or sell it at a high price."

HP recovers by 100% of Max HP.
    Can be used only if the Pokemon is KOed.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will have a 50% chance of automatically use it the next time its HP is at 50% or less.

Rainbow Honey

"A rare honey sought after by merchants. You can fully restore HP and status, or sell it at a high price."

HP recovers by 100% of Max HP.
    Removes any status aliment.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's HP is not fully 100%, has a status aliment, or both.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time either its HP is at 50% or less or it receives a Status aliment.

Mana Honey

"A rare honey sought after by merchants. You can fully restore PP of all moves, or sell it at a high price."

For each move, PP recovers by 100% of respective Max PP.
    Removes the effects of Disable, Taunt and any other conditions that prevents the user from using a move.
    Can be used if at least one of the Pokemon's move's PP is not fully 100%, or (for in-battle) disabled.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time one of its move is disabled or had its PP depleted.

Royal Jelly

"A rare honey with anti-aging properties. You can de-level your Pokemon, or sell it at a high price."

Level Decreases by 1.
    All Stats are then adjusted accordingly.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's Level is greater than 1.

Ember Honey

"A red, warm honey that warms a Pokemon and defrost it. Fire-types love it."

Cures Frozen Status. Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it is a Fire-type.
    Can be used on Frozen Pokemon, Fire-types or both.
    As a field effect, works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Fire type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time it gets frozen.

Winter Honey

"A white, cold honey that cures a Pokemon from a burn. Ice-types love it."

Cures Burn Status. Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it is an Ice-type.
    Can be used on Burned Pokemon, Ice-types or both.
    As a field effect, works like Sweet Honey and Sweet Scent, except it gives priority to Ice type Pokemon (if any) to appear.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time it gets burned.

Mint Honey

"A sweet honey with a minty scent. If used on a Pokemon, it wakes up."

Cures Asleep status.
    Can be used on an asleep Pokemon.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time it falls asleep.

Pecha Honey

"Made from Pecha tree pollen, it cures Poison from a Pokemon eating it."

Cures Poison status.
    Can be used on a poisoned Pokemon.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time it is poisoned.

Cheri Honey

"Made from Cheri tree pollen, eating it heals a Pokemon from Paralysis."

Cures Paralysis status.
    Can be used on a paralyzed Pokemon.
    If held by a Pokemon, it will automatically use it the next time it is paralyzed.

Miracle Honey

"A sweet honey that is wanted for it ability to heal any Status ailment."

Works exactly like a Lum Berry.

Curry Honey

"A red, slimy paste that improves Attack. Pokemon that love spicy food will love to eat this!"

Increases Attack EV by 5.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's EV Attack or total is not at maximum.
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it has a Lonely, Brave, Adamant or Naughty Nature.

Magical Honey

"A blue, glittery liquid that improves Sp. Att. Pokemon that love dry food will love to eat this!"

Increases Sp.Attack EV by 5.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's EV Sp.Attack or total is not at maximum.
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it has a Modest, Mild, Quiet or Rash Nature.

Love Honey

"A pink, sweet honey that improves Speed. Pokemon that love sweet food will love to eat this!"

Increases Speed EV by 5.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's EV Speed or total is not at maximum.
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it has a Timid, Hasty, Jolly or Naive Nature.

Sour Honey

"A rather sour honey that improves Defense. Pokemon that love sour food will love to eat this!"

Increases Defense EV by 5.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's EV Defense or total is not at maximum.
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it has a Bold, Impish, Lax or Relaxed Nature.

Herbal Honey

"A green, gooey liquid that improves Sp. Def. Pokemon that love bitter food will love to eat this!"

Increases Sp. Def EV by 5.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's EV Sp. Def or total is not at maximum.
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it has a Calm, Gentle, Sassy or Careful Nature.

Clear Honey

"A water-like paste that improves the base HP. Pokemon with neutral taste will love to eat this!"

Increases HP EV by 5.
    If the Pokemon's HP is not fully at 100%, it will also heal by 20 HP.
    Can be used if the Pokemon's EV HP or total is not at maximum.
    Happiness increases further if the Pokemon consuming it has a Hardy, Docile, Serious, Bashful or Quirky Nature.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

I know this is a minor change but I think a good change would be for Braviary to have kept its Japanese name. To me Wargle sounds better. anyone with me?

3. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Unity Stone
    Type-Key Item
    Description-A mystical stone. It is capable of merging certain Pokemon together
    Effects-The Unity Stone is capable of forming an alternative means of evolution for certain Pokemon, and is a required evolution/forme change for some Pokemon. When two or more Pokemon are merged, the stronger Pokemon remains dominant in terms of level, moves and nature
    Pokemon evolved: Diglett(requires three), Magnemite(requires three), Koffing(requires two), Beldum(requires two), Metang(requires two), Vanillish(requires two)

Lodite, the Magnet Pokemon
    Type-Rock/Electric
    Egg group-Mineral(gender unknown)
    Ability-Plus(Negative Forme), Minus(Positive Forme), Levitate(Lodestone Forme)
    Formes-Lodite has a negative, positive and lodestone forme. Its lodestone forme is activated by fusing a Negative Lodite and Positive Lodite by using a Unity Stone.
    Moveset-Some noticable moves are Spikes and Stealth Rock. It can direct attacks to it
    Appearance-In its negative and positive forme, Lodite resembles a rocky hemisphere with the dome on top, and four crab-like legs on the bottom. There is a positive or negative symbol on the dome(depends on the forme), and an eye in the middle of the symbol. Lodestone Lodite resembles a hermit crab with eyestalks combined with a colossal rocky ball. There is spike on its back, which is electrical. Its legs are sprawled out as its floating. All forms have a rock similar to a crystal in its structure; black with a blue hue. The shiny is black with a red hue
    Stats-In its Positive and Negative formes, its stats are about Plusle/Minum level. Its Lodestone Forme is relatively high. Positive Lodite is more attune to the physical, and Minus Lodite is more attune to the special. Both of them together are balanced. Positive and Negative are speedy, Lodestone are slow

4. Gergenator

Gergenator Veteran Trainer

What would you like to see imput into the future Pokemon games?

well i would like the games mother to start saving money again......

Should have A vs. recorder and seeker in the games

Should have Weather like in life like: really sunny....Rainny...heavy rain....thunderstorms....snow....heavy snow.....Blizzard......hail....and near the ocean but only rarely Hurricanes....etc

weather should also go with the seasons like Spring: light to heavy rain or thunderstorms..... Summer: Very sunny not every day but ya'll know what i mean....hurricanes or tropical storms.....in the fall:..... low to high winds..... Winter: snowing everywhere not just one area and hail occasionaly.....blizzards.....snow banks etc.....

when you fly you actually get to fly up and control to where you go as long as you been to whereever your going like how it is..

and while flying you could run into/fly into pokemon thus a sky battle also the weather could affect that as well

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  5. Livingtime

Livingtime New Member

I like the flying thing, and weather could affect it :D However, I doubt that would work practically, having to do it every time you fly.
    I would like to see... another Battle Frontier! I absolutely love those, they're like the ultimate challenge in-game! Also, perhaps a separate tier or zone for Legendaries (They rarely get used for me)

For weather, there should be Acid Rain! Give some love for poison types! It would be quite practical imo.

and maybe even some secret places where you have to figure out what they're for. By secret I mean, where you think there wouldn't be a place like the Mew Delivery Truck for example in the Kanto games (Within reach though and actually having a clue to it's purpose) I guess it'd be more like the Regi puzzles in Hoenn games then.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  6. ohjeezitskim

ohjeezitskim Well-Known Member

VS seeker or at least something like the White Tree Hollow, so much easier to train pokemon.
    More control with flying- being able to fly to side places
    the move item feature in your party from bw2
    repel asking if you want to use another repel - really hope that carries over
    the move group in the PC box from bw2
    I want them to add a way to release pokemon faster, since I MM a lot.. it would just be convenient lol

7. randomspot555

randomspot555 Well-Known Member

They actually do have "rain" and "heavy rain", though it only affects the overworld stuff. In a battle, it works the same.

8. Black War Dragon

Black War Dragon Dark Knight

Zombies. Lots and lots of zombies.

9. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

Pokemon following you around and interacting with you again.
    An incrbantor for hatching eggs. It would work like the machine in XD

10. Gergenator

I like that ide :D

11. Gergenator

For weather, there should be Acid Rain! Give some love for poison types! It would be quite practical imo.

that could power up poison type moves and pokemon with poison heal ability.....but would have the possibility of poison on each turn

12. Elnava

Elnava The Successor!

I'd like Gale Winds as a weather for flying types

And a Psychic type "weather" as well, maybe a field of strong psychic energy? Or maybe it becomes a mental battle between the pokemon?

13. Moneyy

Moneyy INACTIVE

On the topic of weather, they should have a more realistic climate. One specific route should not always be raining/snowing/bright sunlight, and I think that every location (except for deserts and indoors) should have a chance of rain every day, and in winter, this would become snow. I think they should also do the same for hail in the winter and bright sunlight in the summer.

14. Champion Mike

Champion Mike New Member

Honestly, I'd love to see the concept of airports. This also plays into my wish for a "Pokemon Rainbow" game, a game with all five regions (or at least the original four). The airports would be in major cities:

Kanto: Celadon City International Airport
    Johto: Goldenrod City International Airport
    Hoenn: Lilycove City International Airport
    Sinnoh: Jubilife City International Airport
    Unova: Nimbasa City International Airport

You'd be able to take planes from each city to different regions. Battling on planes would probably be pretty epic too (but dangerous!) :)

15. Gergenator

I had an idea about that......But they have boats that would go from kanto,johto,hoenn etc.... that game would be pretty neat though being able to go from one reagion to another..... prolly starting from pallet town

16. Räven Velish

Räven Velish black lives matter

So no XY region?

17. Gergenator

One other thing i'd like to seee added.... when you surf you surf on that pokemon and see that pokemon insted of that blob or whatever it is.....

18. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 I'm gonna miss my boi Deoxys...

how about multiple save files?

19. Gergenator

that would be great but also How about "Auto Save"

20. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 I'm gonna miss my boi Deoxys...

nah from my experience, autosave is only at certain points in the game, so you can't save anytime you want.