• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Move: Plasma Beam
Category: Special
Type: ???
Power: 120
Acc: 100
PP: 5

User sends out a charged beam of plasma at the foe. This move ignores any SDef modifications and may burn the foe (30%).

L0L

Banned
Stat: Energy

The larger the amount of your energy, the more PP you have.

Creation: Cheat

1. Restart your Pokemon Diamond.
2. Name yourself Trapinch.
3. Save and reset your DS clock for 13:37.
4. Get a Chimchar.
5. Get a Zubat
6. Beat the first gym with ONLY the Zubat, no restarting after you lose, no evolving.
7. When you are done, a floating egg will hit you.
8. The egg will magically appear in your party.
9. Go to its summary and press A+B+^+V and you can change your name to whatever you want.
10. Continue the game how you like.
11. 5 Steps before you enter Cynthia's room, the egg will hatch. If it is in your box, the game will delete itself as soon as you step forward. If it is in your party, a Missingno. Will come out and you game will still be deleted.
12. When you turn on your DS, you will be outside of Eterna City Gym, you have only Maylene's Gym Badge, you have -500 Pokedollars, and your only Pokemon will be pie the Flareon.

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
New Move!

Giga Stomp

Category: Physical
Type: Normal

Power: 120
Accuracy: 85
PP: 5

-Lowers the speed of the user by one level. Has a 25% chance to cause the opponent to flinch.

L0L

Banned
new move: Kaio Ken

You gain a lot of freakin power. Oh, and you turn red.

beoderro

Unactive :(
Hydro Kick

Type: Water
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100
PP: 15

Describe: Almost like Blaze Kick; this is Water type-version on it

5 Magikarp + 1 Mudkip + Bidoof = 7 Pokemon :D

I didn't mention anything about more than 1 Magikarp... I mentioned 5 Zigzagoons, but that's only for the migration >.>

Ability: Pressure Point
Effect: If this Pokemon is hit by a critical hit, a random stat is lowered by 1 stage.

gtab x3

Chuckle:
Abilibty: giggles a bit and distracts the opponent, for a few turns, in each turn the opponent can't do anything, nit even return, or use bag.

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Hurricane Fists

Type: Fighting
Power: 80
Accuracy: 90
PP: 20
Added Effect: Foe becomes confused 50 percent of the time

Describe: The user hurls its self at the foe while sining its arms around in circles fist tightened at the speed of sound. When the Foe is hit it spins them around till they are confused.

Brumrha

Banned
Well, it looks like the mad professor has implemented re-naming into this. In any case, you guys have me & Darkfall to thank for this.

New Type: Holy
Strengths: Ghost, Dark, Poison, & Dragon.
Resistances: Ghost, Dark, Fighting, & Psychic.
Ineffective against: Normal & Steel.
Weaknesses: Dragon & Poison.
I sadly can't think up of any moves for this type...

Move re-name: from Growl to Growl of Desperation.
Why? I just think that any Pokemon who use this is desperate to keep themselves alive.

Creation: Attack

Name: Eye beams
Type: Psychic
Base Power: 60
Accuracy: 95%
Extra: Has a 50% of attacking twice in one turn, the second attack is 1.5 times more powerful as the first attack that turn (calculated last, after SE, STAB, Item, etc.)

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Ability: pH
The lower the HP, the more powerful acid and acid-like moves become.

Pokemonwarrior

I Am Your Nightmare
Move: Cluster Bolt
Type: Electric
Base Power: 150
Accuracy: 70 %
Effects: Paralyze 40% of the time used

The user sends 3 giant orbs of lightning at the foe and once it makes contact with the foe the 3 orbs merge and explode.

Creation: Attack

Name: Lighting
Type: Electric
Power: 100
Accuracy: 85%
Effect: 20% Chance that the opponent becomes Paralysed, even if it misses. Recoil damage of 25% of damage done to the opponent.

beoderro

Unactive :(
A new Pokemon.

Stoneon

Type: Rock
Ability: Lightningrod
Evolved from: Eevee

But before you can evolve it, you'll need:

Rock Stone

Same effect as water/fire/thunder stone. Only for Rock-type Pokemon.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Move: Inner Fire
Type: Fire
Category: Status
Power: --
PP: 30
Accu.: --
Effect: Increases user's Special Attack by one stage.
The user kindles the fire inside of itself, increasing its Sp. Attack by one level.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
Cheat: Catch all the 493 Pokemon then press b and a then you will have all the 493 Pokemon in your Pokedex!

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Pokemon.
Name:Statii.
Type:Electric.
Abillaty:Static.
Poke-dex entry:It follows others in a circle. If thretened, will unleash powerfull jolts of electricity. It's fur sounds like it's laughing from the amount of static electricity running through it's body.
Evolved from:Manectric.

Needed to evolve:Thunder Stone.

Creation: Cheat

1. Capture a Bidoof.
2. Name it Chuck Norris.
3. Evolve it ONLY with Rare Candies (doesn't matter where you get it from) until it evolves..
4. Train it against the Elite 4 (EXP. Share is fine, only if it's your starter doing the battling, and they're the only Pokemon on the team).
5. Defeat the Battle tower (and Palmer 2nd time) in 1 run-through with ONLY Bibarel.
6. Palmer will give you a Darkrai, a Mew, a Mewtwo and an Arceus.

L0L

Banned
1. Start the game
2. Name the player "OMG + 3LOL
3. Go to your mother
4. Talk to her
5. While you do that press L, R, X, Y, B, Right, Left, Up, Down, and the emergency button
6. Jump three times
7. Make 7 turns
8. Yell "I AM GAY!!!!!!!"
9. And then Gary will pop up and say "I knew it you f*g"
10. Press A and B at the exactly same time and he will give a pink dildo

Enjoy