• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Geekachu

'Oh No You Di'int', Fighting, Physical
Base Power: 60
Accuracy: 100
Info: The user retaliates against the foe with attitude. A decreased priority move, this attack's power will be double if the user has been attacked in the same turn.
May lower the foe's defence.

Move: I've Got You Now! HAHAHA!
Category: Physical
Type: Normal
Power: OHKO
Acc: -
Priority: +6 (always strikes first. ALWAYS.)
PP: Infinite
Effect: Only works when fighting someone who hates Magikarp. Will hit through Protect, Detect, and Ghost's immunity to Normal.
Learned by:;129;at Lvl 100

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Sinnoh Leaders & Frontier Brains, Unova Style

Gym #1: Roark
Roggenrola Lv.12
Roggenrola Lv.12
Dwebble Lv.14

Gym #2: Gardenia
Snivy Lv.20
Foongus Lv.20
Maractus Lv.22

Gym #3: Fantina
Yamask Lv.24
Frillish Lv.23
Golurk Lv.24
(Levels have been brought down due to having more types)

Gym #4: Maylene
Mienfoo Lv.28
Scraggy Lv.29
Conkeldurr Lv.32

Gym #5: Wake
Basculin Lv.33
Palpitoad Lv.34
Carracosta Lv.37

Gym #6: Byron
Klang Lv.37
Excadrill Lv.38
Ferrothorn Lv.41

Gym #7: Candice
Cubchoo Lv.40
Cryogonal Lv.40
Vanillish Lv.42
Beartic Lv.44
(Give me a break...!)

Gym #8: Volkner
Emolga Lv.46
Stunfisk Lv.46
Zebstrika Lv.48
Eelektross Lv.50

Elite Four #1: Aaron
Scolipede Lv.53
Crustle Lv.54
Accelgor Lv.54
Escavalier Lv.53
Galvantula Lv.57

Elite Four #2: Bertha
Krokorok Lv.55
Seismitoad Lv.57
Seismitoad Lv.57
Excadrill Lv.56
Krookodile Lv.60

Elite Four #3: Flint
Emboar Lv.57
Heatmor Lv.55
Durant Lv.55
Bouffalant Lv.57
Chandelure Lv.57
Volcarona Lv.61

Elite Four #4: Lucian
Beheeyem Lv.59
Musharna Lv.59
Sigilyph Lv.60
Darmanitan Lv.60
Reuniclus Lv.63

Champion: Cynthia
Golurk Lv.61
Hydreigon Lv.66
Alomomola Lv.63
Amoonguss Lv.60
Mienshao Lv.63
Bisharp Lv.61

Tower Tycoon Palmer: Hydreigon, Jellicent, Gigalith
Castle Valet Darach: Unfezant, Samurott, Chandelure
Arcade Star Dahlia: Cofagrigus, Gothitelle, Lilligant
(I know these aren't very good.)

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Make an Ice version of Grasswhistle

We have moves that are dedicated to inflicting pretty much every status, except for Ice. I realize that this is because the Ice status itself is completely broken, but I believe that if they tweaked the way the status worked, you could have a move that would inflict Ice status.

Here's my proposition:

==Frozen status is guaranteed to immobilize target the turn after afflicting (unlike sleep), and immobilizes for a potential 2-3 turns. Frozen target can possibly thaw out any turn after the guaranteed turn. After the max potential turns (3), any Pokemon automatically thaws out.==

Exceptions: Fire types immediately thaw out the turn after the status has been afflicted (example: articuno freezes rapidash; on same turn, rapidash can't respond; the next turn following that, rapidash automatically thaws, and attacks first due to being faster).

The move that I propose be created to inflict Freezing:

Frost Winds
Type: Ice
PP: 10
Power: --
Acc: 55
"The Pokemon blows a chilling breeze that freezes the Pokemon on contact."

This move would only be learned by Ice Pokemon, it wouldn't be a TM at first, and it can only be learned by a select number of Ice Pokemon at first, to help settle in to the game.

shengar

Silent reader
My concept and character of High Elite Four and Unify Champion. Unify Champion is a position that even higher than an ordinary champion, and much stronger. Unify Champion oversees multiple regions and any trainer in that regions can challenge him. High Elite Four is elite counterpart for Unify Champion and supposed to be as strong as regional champion themselves.
Battling the High E4 is just like battling the Unnova E4. You can challenge them in any order.

High E4
Clara
Lv. 83 Sawsbuck
Lv. 83 Tauros
Lv. 84 Ursaring
Lv. 84 Dodrio
Lv. 85 Magneton
Lv. 86 Porygon2

Vincent
Lv. 83 Politoed (Drizzle)
Lv. 83 Armaldo (Swift Swim)
Lv. 84 Swampert
Lv. 84 Tentacruel
Lv. 85 Kingdra (Swift Swim)
Lv. 86 Crawdaunt

Georgio
Lv. 83 Cradily
Lv. 83 Breelom
Lv. 84 Ferrothorn
Lv. 84 Staraptor
Lv. 85 Empoleon
Lv. 86 Absol

Senkigahara
Lv. 83 Alakazam
Lv. 83 Dusknoir
Lv. 84 Honchkrow
Lv. 84 Drapion
Lv. 85 Aerodactyl
Lv. 86 Conkeldurr

The Unify Champion
Ghiaccio Viridiani
Have Two team. Your pokemon will be healed between fight
Team 2
Lv. 96 Ninetales (Drought)
Lv. 91 Sigilyph
Lv. 93 Aggron
Lv. 94 Muk
Lv. 91 Glaceon
Lv. 98 Beedrill

Team 1
Lv. 91 Manectric
Lv. 91 Froslass
Lv. 93 Shiftry
Lv. 94 Walrein
Lv. 96 Porygon-Z
Lv. 98 Flygon
There is certain condition when fighting the UC but this is enough for now. Maybe I'll post it later.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Game Concepts​
-A new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. This time, the main plot revolves around a burning question we've had since it began-where are all the humans? Something disasterous happened centuries ago, causing every human on Earth to vanish. They've only been seen in myths and legends. Its up to you to find out how, and what should be done of it. Meanwhile, a group of villanous Pokemon are trying to exploit this. A lot of their members are Yamask or Cofagrigus. They are led by a Hydreigon, who claims to have once been a human

The twist? It's revealed that, at some point, a group of humans(heavily implied to be a splinter group of Team Plasma) converted the entire population into Pokemon, "seperating" the two. Similarly, Hydreigon will be revealed as none other than a reincarnated Ghetsis. Hey, if the Mega Man series can reincarnate their most depraved villain, so can Pokemon!

Villanous team Concepts​
Team Deus(Gaeas Version) and Team Uber(Ouranos Version). Much like Team Aqua and Magma, they will be enemies. However, their concept is not based of sea vs land. Rather, Team Deus is the equivelant of fundamentalism, and Team Uber the equivelant of anti-theism/the ubermensch/ect. Basically, the two extremes of the religion/anti-religion debate.

Team Deus will have the goal of restoring the utter devotion to the legendary Bioeus(representing life). In the meanwhile, Team Uber will have the goal of locating the legendary Mortades(representing death), and ending worship of the legendaries. Essentially, they want one of two extremes.

Pokemon Manga concept:
Arcs:
Kanto
Sevii Isles
Johto
Hoenn
BF
Sinnoh
Sinnoh BF
Unova
Battle Subway

First Arc:Kanto
Chapters:
1.Vs Squirtle
2.Vs Spearow
3.Vs Mankey
4.Vs Rhyhorn
5.Vs Crobat
6.Vs Brock
7.Vs Onix
8.Vs Mt Moon
9.Vs Mt Moon p2
10.Vs Misty
11.Vs Mew
12.Vs Gyarados
13.Vs Abra
14.Vs Persian
15.Vs Bill
16.Vs Underground monster
17.SS A P1
18.SS A P2
19.Vs Surge
20.Vs Drowzee
21.Vs Dugtrio
22.Vs Voltorb and Magnetmite
23.Vs Zapdos
24.Vs Machop
25.Vs Steelix
26.Vs Gastly
27.Vs Growlithe
28.Vs Erika
29.Vs Eevee
30.GC p1
31.GC p2
32 Vs Giovanni
33.Vs Jynx
34.Vs Haunter
35.Vs Marowak
36.Vs Arbok
37.Vs Ditto
38.Vs Venomoth
39.Vs Snorlax
40.Vs Koga
41.Safari Zone p1
42.SF p2
43.Vs Muk
44.Vs Articuno p1
45.Vs Articuno p2
46.Vs Moltres
47.Vs Porygon
48.Vs Blaine
49.Gios Master Plan
50.Puzzle Complete!Summon Lugia!
51.Vs Lugia p1
52.Vs Lugia p2
53.Vs Sabrina
54,SS

Remmie

I`ll do Pokemon Adventures. Some of the main characters.

Blue(girl):
Blastoise.
Clefable.
Ninetales.
Nidoqueen.
Dewgong.

Yellow:
Pikachu.
Butterfree.
Slowbro.
Omastar.
Dodrio.
Jigglypuff.

Gold:
Typhlosion.
Togekiss.
Espeon.
Mantine.
Bellosom.
Yanmega.

Ruby:
Swampert.
Medicham.
Milotic.
Ninetales.
Umbreon.
Spinda.

Pearl:
Infernape.
Luxray.
Leafeon.
Mime Jr.
Garchomp.
Electivire.

That would me more like it, to me. What do you guys think?

DTDarktyphlosion

Pokemon Trader
I answered this earlier, but still had a few other ideas. Originally, I posted

-more overworld moves. The HMs always intrigued me, but it would be cool to have something like Rain Dance make it rain in the game and trigger different events.

-Have a physical version of hidden power.

-Have partner pokemon like in HG/SS, but be able to control them separately at times and use them to solve puzzles with the trainer. (Think Legend of Zelda 4 swords)

-Have it where gym leaders aren't limited to the pokemon around the area. For instance, in Heart Gold, how Morty has the Gastly evolutions for his gym. I know his rematch team covers this, but it feels kind of boring for them to just have the pokemon around the area. It would make sense that he's traveled around the area and is able to obtain other ghost types, so it would be a bit more interesting. Then once the rematch comes, he can have the new pokemon as well as his evolved originals.

-Give moves, abilities, etc. To power up some deserving pokemon. Flareon knows exactly what I'm talking about.

-Have a better move for entry hazards than just rapid spin. I don't mind the entry hazards, and they can be stopped with a taunt or something like that, but sometimes, you might want to use rapid spin to do away with them, especially if you have something weak to it. While rapid spin does the job, it's kind of frustrating having such a weak move just to deal with that. It would be nice to have a stronger move for that.

-Raise the base power of feint. If it was stronger, it could be a useful move competitively to break through those annoying stallers.

-Adding on to the overworld moves, things like using rain to trigger events like raising water in a dried up river, or sunny day to melt a giant glacier, and other things like that. You wouldn't even have to use the weather moves. There are several other ideas out there.

-they've done this before, but the cross generation characters are a pretty awsome feature. For example, Looker and Cynthia appearing in B/W. there are some other characters that would like the updated teams, as well as serving some use in the plot. Elite 4 Karen is one that comes to mind.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Things in Pokémon you wish could be replaced (and by what).

I want my introductory to the thousands to be on my own thread, so...

Post here about things in the Pokémon Universe that you wish could be taken out, and, if there is anything, replacing it with something a bit more logical.

For me, I have to say that the 'flash' TM could be removed and replaced with a flashlight. Something like that.

And thus, I level up into the quadruple digits. Hope you enjoy this bit of me, and have fun!
:386-s:

Phoopes

There it is.
Wouldn't this be considered 5th/6th gen speculation?

If it was, wouldn't this be considered responding to SPAM?

Anyway, I do agree with getting rid of Flash, and something else that seemed useless to me is making Victini number 0 in the Unova Pokedex. I would've placed it in between Kyurem and Keldeo, making it number 153 in Unova and number 646 overall. Just a thought.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
It isn't spam or speculation. It's over all things in all games.
And I think that the flashlight would be excellent. Especially if it were in gen4.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Replace stunfisk and audino. With anything, just not them