• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Luthor

I know this is a minor change but I think a good change would be for Braviary to have kept its Japanese name. To me Wargle sounds better. anyone with me?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Unity Stone
Type-Key Item
Description-A mystical stone. It is capable of merging certain Pokemon together
Effects-The Unity Stone is capable of forming an alternative means of evolution for certain Pokemon, and is a required evolution/forme change for some Pokemon. When two or more Pokemon are merged, the stronger Pokemon remains dominant in terms of level, moves and nature
Pokemon evolved: Diglett(requires three), Magnemite(requires three), Koffing(requires two), Beldum(requires two), Metang(requires two), Vanillish(requires two)

Lodite, the Magnet Pokemon
Type-Rock/Electric
Egg group-Mineral(gender unknown)
Ability-Plus(Negative Forme), Minus(Positive Forme), Levitate(Lodestone Forme)
Formes-Lodite has a negative, positive and lodestone forme. Its lodestone forme is activated by fusing a Negative Lodite and Positive Lodite by using a Unity Stone.
Moveset-Some noticable moves are Spikes and Stealth Rock. It can direct attacks to it
Appearance-In its negative and positive forme, Lodite resembles a rocky hemisphere with the dome on top, and four crab-like legs on the bottom. There is a positive or negative symbol on the dome(depends on the forme), and an eye in the middle of the symbol. Lodestone Lodite resembles a hermit crab with eyestalks combined with a colossal rocky ball. There is spike on its back, which is electrical. Its legs are sprawled out as its floating. All forms have a rock similar to a crystal in its structure; black with a blue hue. The shiny is black with a red hue
Stats-In its Positive and Negative formes, its stats are about Plusle/Minum level. Its Lodestone Forme is relatively high. Positive Lodite is more attune to the physical, and Minus Lodite is more attune to the special. Both of them together are balanced. Positive and Negative are speedy, Lodestone are slow

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
What would you like to see imput into the future Pokemon games?

well i would like the games mother to start saving money again......

Should have A vs. recorder and seeker in the games

Should have Weather like in life like: really sunny....Rainny...heavy rain....thunderstorms....snow....heavy snow.....Blizzard......hail....and near the ocean but only rarely Hurricanes....etc

weather should also go with the seasons like Spring: light to heavy rain or thunderstorms..... Summer: Very sunny not every day but ya'll know what i mean....hurricanes or tropical storms.....in the fall:..... low to high winds..... Winter: snowing everywhere not just one area and hail occasionaly.....blizzards.....snow banks etc.....

when you fly you actually get to fly up and control to where you go as long as you been to whereever your going like how it is..

and while flying you could run into/fly into pokemon thus a sky battle also the weather could affect that as well

Last edited:

Livingtime

I like the flying thing, and weather could affect it :D However, I doubt that would work practically, having to do it every time you fly.
I would like to see... another Battle Frontier! I absolutely love those, they're like the ultimate challenge in-game! Also, perhaps a separate tier or zone for Legendaries (They rarely get used for me)

For weather, there should be Acid Rain! Give some love for poison types! It would be quite practical imo.

and maybe even some secret places where you have to figure out what they're for. By secret I mean, where you think there wouldn't be a place like the Mew Delivery Truck for example in the Kanto games (Within reach though and actually having a clue to it's purpose) I guess it'd be more like the Regi puzzles in Hoenn games then.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

VS seeker or at least something like the White Tree Hollow, so much easier to train pokemon.
More control with flying- being able to fly to side places
the move item feature in your party from bw2
repel asking if you want to use another repel - really hope that carries over
the move group in the PC box from bw2
I want them to add a way to release pokemon faster, since I MM a lot.. it would just be convenient lol

randomspot555

They actually do have "rain" and "heavy rain", though it only affects the overworld stuff. In a battle, it works the same.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Zombies. Lots and lots of zombies.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
I like the flying thing, and weather could affect it :D However, I doubt that would work practically, having to do it every time you fly.
I would like to see... another Battle Frontier! I absolutely love those, they're like the ultimate challenge in-game! Also, perhaps a separate tier or zone for Legendaries (They rarely get used for me)

For weather, there should be Acid Rain! Give some love for poison types! It would be quite practical imo.

and maybe even some secret places where you have to figure out what they're for. By secret I mean, where you think there wouldn't be a place like the Mew Delivery Truck for example in the Kanto games (Within reach though and actually having a clue to it's purpose) I guess it'd be more like the Regi puzzles in Hoenn games then.

I like that ide :D

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer

that could power up poison type moves and pokemon with poison heal ability.....but would have the possibility of poison on each turn

Elnava

The Successor!
I'd like Gale Winds as a weather for flying types

And a Psychic type "weather" as well, maybe a field of strong psychic energy? Or maybe it becomes a mental battle between the pokemon?

Moneyy

INACTIVE
On the topic of weather, they should have a more realistic climate. One specific route should not always be raining/snowing/bright sunlight, and I think that every location (except for deserts and indoors) should have a chance of rain every day, and in winter, this would become snow. I think they should also do the same for hail in the winter and bright sunlight in the summer.

Champion Mike

Honestly, I'd love to see the concept of airports. This also plays into my wish for a "Pokemon Rainbow" game, a game with all five regions (or at least the original four). The airports would be in major cities:

Kanto: Celadon City International Airport
Johto: Goldenrod City International Airport
Hoenn: Lilycove City International Airport
Sinnoh: Jubilife City International Airport
Unova: Nimbasa City International Airport

You'd be able to take planes from each city to different regions. Battling on planes would probably be pretty epic too (but dangerous!) :)

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
Honestly, I'd love to see the concept of airports. This also plays into my wish for a "Pokemon Rainbow" game, a game with all five regions (or at least the original four). The airports would be in major cities:

You'd be able to take planes from each city to different regions. Battling on planes would probably be pretty epic too (but dangerous!) :)

I had an idea about that......But they have boats that would go from kanto,johto,hoenn etc.... that game would be pretty neat though being able to go from one reagion to another..... prolly starting from pallet town

Räven Velish

black lives matter

So no XY region?

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
One other thing i'd like to seee added.... when you surf you surf on that pokemon and see that pokemon insted of that blob or whatever it is.....

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
how about multiple save files?

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
that would be great but also How about "Auto Save"

nah from my experience, autosave is only at certain points in the game, so you can't save anytime you want.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
nah from my experience, autosave is only at certain points in the game, so you can't save anytime you want.

well how about "auto save" with a choice of when to save. (multible options)