• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Enjolras

Master of the House
i dislike autosave. sometimes I do things I really wish I shouldn't have, so I restart form the last save. Also, many Pokemon can learn surf, so they probably don't have time to give each one of those a surfing sprite.
And isn't there already an airport in Mistralon City?

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
i dislike autosave. sometimes I do things I really wish I shouldn't have, so I restart form the last save. Also, many Pokemon can learn surf, so they probably don't have time to give each one of those a surfing sprite.
And isn't there already an airport in Mistralon City?

True...that would be the downside to Auto save

Cmack102

I'd like an option to automatically use repels when they wear off, then my life would be complete.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Bring back Contests! Not Super Contests, but the original R/S Contests, with halls across the entire region that you can go to while you do your badge hunt. That was always a ton of fun for me, raising one team for battles and another for Contests, playing through with them simultaneously (which is why I hate how Emerald combined them all into one hall). To me, Super Contests were a step in the wrong direction by adding an action sequence, and Pokemon Musical is the absolute worst thing to ever come into the franchise.

Besides that, I'd like to see the removal of HMs. Instead, I like the idea of "if a Pokemon could conceivably do this, it shall be able to." I hate using HM Slaves, and as such never do, but the downside to this is that the Water Pokemon on my team is stuck with Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and only a single move of my choice. I think just getting the qualifying badge should be enough, instead of having to waste a move slot to fly on my Pidgeot or have my Scyther cut down a shrub. By removing HMs, this would also help with some "things that just don't make sense," like being able to fly on a Spearow or surf on a Mudkip, by allowing the Pokemon to use these moves but disallowing the usage of these Pokemon to traverse obstacles.

I also love that Acid Rain idea that was posted earlier.

fitzy909

Just another guy
Bring back Contests! Not Super Contests, but the original R/S Contests, with halls across the entire region that you can go to while you do your badge hunt. That was always a ton of fun for me, raising one team for battles and another for Contests, playing through with them simultaneously (which is why I hate how Emerald combined them all into one hall). To me, Super Contests were a step in the wrong direction by adding an action sequence, and Pokemon Musical is the absolute worst thing to ever come into the franchise.

Besides that, I'd like to see the removal of HMs. Instead, I like the idea of "if a Pokemon could conceivably do this, it shall be able to." I hate using HM Slaves, and as such never do, but the downside to this is that the Water Pokemon on my team is stuck with Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and only a single move of my choice. I think just getting the qualifying badge should be enough, instead of having to waste a move slot to fly on my Pidgeot or have my Scyther cut down a shrub. By removing HMs, this would also help with some "things that just don't make sense," like being able to fly on a Spearow or surf on a Mudkip, by allowing the Pokemon to use these moves but disallowing the usage of these Pokemon to traverse obstacles.

i agree with pokemon being able to do the same things as hm's without knowing them. such as dive, but not needing the move. that way you don't have to waste a move slot, as some os the hm moves aren't great. i also agree with the acid rain. it would occur in big built up polluted cities and cause damage each turn. would it still activate abilities like swift swim, rain dish, etc.?

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
For reliable training aside from the elite four and powerful trainers, I want the Vs. Seeker to be implemented in future games. I also want the following Pokémon back too.

Livingtime

I wanna see Pokémon characters. I feel that ordinary Pokémon are rather under represented in the story.

Well I suppose it's because they can't talk, so it's much harder to uh... script? However, I think the Mascots of each game (Lugia in SS or Reshiram in Black for example) should play a WAY bigger role than just being summoned, fought, and done with.

And if you really want to get into the Acid Rain idea, I suppose it would have a 30% chance or something to Poison each turn (Normal poison, Toxic would be overkill) and only Poison types are affected ability-wise. It is a very simple weather concept, i'm surprised they haven't put it in already.

If Pokemon regions are continuing to branch out into other countries, Unova was New York right? and XY is Paris? I would hope for a full country game(s) at one point, so a game with all of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh... Orre? :p (Since those make up Japan.)
This is way down the track though when Gaming technology gets better, better yet... A Pokemon MMO?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I want a special service in the game where you pay money to evolve your Pokemon that need to be traded.
Dating would be a good thing too.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
I want hms to be like pre gen 5 where you actually NEED to use it to get through the game.
I also want another awesome story, on par with bw's.
And please, please, vs seeker should return.

Dating in pokemon ? That would be stupid.

Livingtime

I want a special service in the game where you pay money to evolve your Pokemon that need to be traded.

I kind of don't like this. Pokemon trades, battles, events etc. are supposed to bring us together as Pokemon Trainers. It's a game that encourages you to go out and meet people, especially now with C-Gear. There aren't many games that do this. I think this is one of the good things about Pokemon that is taken for granted.

Last edited:

Ladlebug

Multiple save slots on one cartridge.
I'd like to be able to ride on a pokemon, I always dreamed of the day I could just jump on my Arcanine and dash through cities.
When surfing, I wish they'd show the actual pokemon your riding on instead of a blob.
Customization both people and pokemon.
More pokemon interactions, I want to do more stuff with my pokemon besides battle with them. Sort of like in HG/SS where you could compete in marathons. Stuff like that.
I thought black/white suffered because of this. They made you out to be the most lovable, kind trainer in the world, but besides battling there wasn't much you actually did with your pokemon.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer

Yeah i agree with that Remove HM thing.....Like you said once you get a certain badge then your water pokemon can surf/waterfall/dive/whirlpool
Grass pokemon and pokemon with claws or whatever could use Cut
and of course flying pokemon can use fly
and since there is no HM once you got a certain badge awhen you go to your pokemon that Move would appear like it does now

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer

That would help out alot to evolve trading pokemon.....but Y would you want dating in there????

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
One thing would be nice since you can olny have four moves there should be a seprete move-set but for HM only....