• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create/Rename/Change Anything and Everything

?

• ?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • ?

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
I think it would be rather interesting.Especially the Eclipse Eevee.But it would have to be reserved to only a few pokemon,maybe version exclusive or something.The Wailord/Pikachu is hilarious.

What do you think of my Mega speculation?

I love this!Let's say a previous pokemon has had a huge stat increase,like two sword dances,or belly drum,or speed boost or Cosmic Power,but died from whatever cause,Celebi uses the move and copies the exact same stat alterations.It could potentially be brilliant and deadly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega Milotic

Type-Water/Fairy
Ability-Magic Guard
Stats:
HP-95
Atk-70
Def-109
SpAtk-130
SpDef-155
Spd-81

Milotic is the counterpart of Gyarados...they basically have the same stats,only rearranged differently.So,it's really unfair that Gyarados got a Mega evo and Milotic didn't.But if Milotic would be given one,I think it would be great as Water/Fairy[more emphasis on beauty as opposed to Gyarados's emphasis on its power].It could become more human like,and thus,more like a mermaid.

Mega Zoroark

Type-Dark/Fairy
Ability-Illusion
Stats:
HP-70
Atk-115
Def-70
SpAtk-170
SpDef-70
Spd-115

Again,with the unfairness.Lucario got a Mega evo and Zoroark didn't.Though,I think Zoroark is more of a counterpart to Mienshao.I put an emphasis on Special Attack,because I feel it deserves it.It's an awesome pokemon.

Mega Mienshao

Type-Fighting/Dragon
Ability-Protean
Stats:
HP-75
Atk-175
Def-70
SpAtk-105
SpDef-70
Spd-115

Mienshao,enlightened.Its body becomes elongated and it bears resemblance to a chinese dragon.It could be so badass.Counterpart to Mega Zoroark.

Although I just realized how devastatingly overpowered Time rewind is. You could lose half your health to a belly drum and have celebi come in to gain the same stats without any consequences...oh well Game Freak won't be using these ideas any time soon.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Although I just realized how devastatingly overpowered Time rewind is. You could lose half your health to a belly drum and have celebi come in to gain the same stats without any consequences...oh well Game Freak won't be using these ideas any time soon.
How about bringing a risk to the attack?Like with Double Edge or that fainting attack that Cresselia does.

TheASC

Master of Mastering
I think it would be rather interesting.Especially the Eclipse Eevee.But it would have to be reserved to only a few pokemon,maybe version exclusive or something.The Wailord/Pikachu is hilarious.
Ok, try these!
Zangoose/Seviper >>> Seviper with Zangoose markings
Seviper/Zangoose >>> Zangoose with poison tipped claws
Braviary/Mandibuzz >>> Some kind of combo thingy

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
How about bringing a risk to the attack?Like with Double Edge or that fainting attack that Cresselia does.

I cannot think of a legitimate downfall...maybe you only gain half of the stat total gain?

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
Still, that doesn't seem too detrimental

sheerioxo

Mega Delcatty
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Unburden
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 110
Def: 65
SpAtk: 55
SpDef: 60
Speed: 100

Grows a second tail, both have a heart shape at the end of them. Becomes taller, and has a lot more color. Spikier ears.

Mega Arcanine
Type: Fire
Ability: Flame Body
Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: 130
Def: 95
SpAtk: 110
SpDef: 95
Speed: 125

Tail becomes encased in fire, and his hair is grown out much longer, much more lion-like.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Since Floette received a different """form""", I decided to do one for Staryu as well:

EMKRdZe.png

Eternal Dazzling Staryu
Type: Water/Fairy
Ability: Drizzle
Stats:
HP: 60
Atk: 75
Def: 85
SpAtk: 135
SpDef: 85
Speed: 125
Total BST: 530

New Moves:
Eternal Gem
Type: Special/Fairy
Effect: The user attacks by forming several bright gems, which he launches at his opponent, and paralyses the target after it.
Secondary Effect: 100% chance of paralysis.
Base Power: 60
Acc: 100%

Eternal Light
Type: Special/Fairy
Effect: The user releases a blinding light from its gem, forcing the opponent to switch after it has been hit.
Secondary effect: Forces switching, -6 priority
Base Power: 95
Acc: 95%

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
More moves!!

Another signature move for Jirachi: Dying Wish

Type: Fairy
Ability: Status
PP: 5
Power: -
Accuracy: -
Effect: The user faints, but the pokemon switched in on it gains a +2 SpAtk and SpDef also the ally is fully healed along with its status conditions.

The user sacrifices itself and gives its ally a morale boost that inspires it enough to allow it to be healed and to sharply gain both its SpAtk and SpDef stats.

Last edited:

TheASC

Master of Mastering
More moves!!

Another signature move for Jirachi: Dying Wish

Type: Fairy
Ability: Status
PP: 5
Power: -
Accuracy: -
Effect: The user faints, but the pokemon switched in on it gains a +2 SpAtk and SpDef also the ally is fully healed along with its status conditions.

The user sacrifices itself and gives its ally a morale boost that inspires it enough to allow it to be healed and to sharply gain both its SpAtk and SpDef stats.

Super OP alert!! Healing wish + the boosts is way too strong. Maybe just the boosts or something?

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
Super OP alert!! Healing wish + the boosts is way too strong. Maybe just the boosts or something?

I know, I just figured Jirachi needed something better than Doom Desire. Come to think of it, the stat boosts are probably a better option. Speaking of Healing Wish, I believe Game Freak could've been more original with Lunar Dance instead of stamping a fancy name on a move that already exists.

I believe it should be like a special dragon dance.

TheMaster327

Doesn't anyone agree that the items HP Up, Protein, Iron, Calcium, Zinc and Carbos should be used to boost their respective stat IVs by 1 point? Would be useful for those evil zero IVs in good stats... Of course, make them harder to get, like Battle Facility prizes for 400 BP or something.

toad878

Mega Infernape

Type: Fire/Fighting

Ability: Vital Spirit

Stats:

HP: 76 (+0)
Atk: 139 (+35)
Def: 71 (+0)
SpA: 124 (+20)
SpD: 91 (+20)
Spe: 133 (+25)

Harder Gym Leaders Kanto region

Brock

lv 12 ;074;-Tackle,Defense Curl,Rock Tomb,Rock Throw
lv 14;138;-Supersonic,Rock Tomb,Bite,Withdraw
lv 16 ;095;-Rock Tomb,Screech,Tackle,Swagger

Misty

lv 21;079;-Confusion,Water Gun,Yawn,Mud Sport
lv22 ;086;-Aurora Beam,Water Pulse,Headbutt,Protect
lv24;130;-Bite,Water Pulse,Thrash,Thunder Wave
lv25 ;121;-Water Pulse,Light Screen,Icy Wind,Swift

SMZCORE

New Concept:
Giga Evolution

In-game discription of the phenomenon:
Professor (whatever his name) We thought we had finally grasped the concept of Mega Stones and their mega compatible Pokemon, but to our lack of knowledge it would seem that even fewer of these mega evolution have a chance to evolve even further. Our research indicates this only happens in extreme conditions and our observation indicates that the Pokemon has reached its true power limit, a power that's only truly activated on critical conditions.

Later findings indicate that certain Pokemon who are not mega compatible, are somehow giga compatible. Which raises the question if the mega "mid" stage is even necessary at all, but for what it seems Mega Pokemon have to mega evolve before they could potentially giga.

Effect of Giga Evolution:

- Increases base stats (much like mega evolutions).
- Unlike Mega Evolution, Giga Pokemon cannot change type (Mega viable GCPs retain their changed types), furthermore GCPs lose their abilities.
- Negates the effects of status conditions.
- Cannot be KOed by priority or non offensive moves (this includes passive damage).

Conditions to reach Giga Evolution:

- Giga viability (only a few are capable).
- Giga-compatible Pokemon (or GOP) must have all its other team members fainted before it can potentially Giga.
- GCPs must be at HP <5% of its total HP.
- GCP must have a status.
- Mega viable GOPs must first Mega Evolve.
- After Giga Evolving the user's HP drops to 1.

Base Total Increase:
+ 200 to non mega viable Pokemon that are GCP and +100 to mega viable Pokemon.

A few GCP ideas:

Mega Viable GCPs:

Giga Gyarados
Stats (stat increased counted from mega):
HP: 95
Atk: 200 (+45)
Def: 129 (+20)
SpA: 70 (+0)
SpD: 140 (+10)
Spe: 101 (+20)

Non Mega Viable GCP (remember BST + 200):
Giga Volbeat
HP: 65
Atk: 73
Def: 55
SpA: 197 (+150)
SpD: 75
Spe: 135 (+50)

Last edited:

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
New Concept:
Giga Evolution

In-game discription of the phenomenon:
Professor (whatever his name) We thought we had finally grasped the concept of Mega Stones and their mega compatible Pokemon, but to our lack of knowledge it would seem that even fewer of these mega evolution have a chance to evolve even further. Our research indicates this only happens in extreme conditions and our observation indicates that the Pokemon has reached its true power limit, a power that's only truly activated on critical conditions.

Later findings indicate that certain Pokemon who are not mega compatible, are somehow giga compatible. Which raises the question if the mega "mid" stage is even necessary at all, but for what it seems Mega Pokemon have to mega evolve before they could potentially giga.

Effect of Giga Evolution:

- Increases base stats (much like mega evolutions).
- Unlike Mega Evolution, Giga Pokemon cannot change type (Mega viable GCPs retain their changed types), furthermore GCPs lose their abilities.
- Negates the effects of status conditions.
- Cannot be KOed by priority or non offensive moves (this includes passive damage).

Conditions to reach Giga Evolution:

- Giga viability (only a few are capable).
- Giga-compatible Pokemon (or GOP) must have all its other team members fainted before it can potentially Giga.
- GCPs must be at HP <5% of its total HP.
- GCP must have a status.
- Mega viable GOPs must first Mega Evolve.
- After Giga Evolving the user's HP drops to 1.

Base Total Increase:
+ 200 to non mega viable Pokemon that are GCP and +100 to mega viable Pokemon.

A few GCP ideas:

Mega Viable GCPs:

Giga Gyarados
Stats (stat increased counted from mega):
HP: 95
Atk: 200 (+45)
Def: 129 (+20)
SpA: 70 (+0)
SpD: 140 (+10)
Spe: 101 (+20)

Non Mega Viable GCP (remember BST + 200):
Giga Volbeat
HP: 65
Atk: 73
Def: 55
SpA: 197 (+150)
SpD: 75
Spe: 135 (+50)

This seems like an interesting concept, but the whole 5%, status idea would make these Pokemon almost impossible to use. Paralysis, Frozen, and Asleep could render the Giga Pokemon useless. Leaving Burn and Poison as the only options.

TheMaster327

This seems like an interesting concept, but the whole 5%, status idea would make these Pokemon almost impossible to use. Paralysis, Frozen, and Asleep could render the Giga Pokemon useless. Leaving Burn and Poison as the only options.

But it says the Giga negates the effects of status...

Murder Doll

Button Presser
Howlter

Normal/Ghost

Ability: Levitate

Species: Fallen Wolf

Notable moves:
Baton Pass
Howl
Agility
Wish
Boomburst
Destiny Bond

Stats
HP: 80
Attack:50
Defense: 100
SpA: 80
SpD: 100
Spe: 90

The idea of this pokemon to make switches easier while providing some support with boost/wish passing.

Just thought it would be nice if a pokemon was immune to all the spam types.

Mega Shedninja
Wonder Guard
1 HP
175 Atk
1 Def
40 SpA
1 SpD
118 Spe

Basically, take all of shedninja's worthless defenses and make them usefull. Also, give shedninja Magic Guard for a hidden ability.