• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create Your Own.... ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Create Your Own.... ANYTHING

One again there has been a sudden influx of "Create Your Own" threads. Why flood General Discussion with a multitude of these topics when one will suffice? Therefore, this thread, which is stickied for your convenience lets you create whatever you want, as many times as you want. Just don't start posting topics because they're not in this list.

Create Your Own...

... Berries!

Where does it grow, what does it look like and how does it taste? Good Poffin needs good Berries!

... Pokémon!

The fan favourite of course.

... Type!

What type of pokemon have it, what is it effective and not effective against? What kind of attacks does it use?

... Move!

What type is it, what does it do, what does it look like? What about the effect it has in contests? Is it aTM or a HM or unique to one pokemon?

... Ability!

What kind of effect does this have on a pokemon? Not all abilities are useful you know.

... League!

Creating a whole world is tough job. Towns, cities, people, the gyms, the elite 4. Sim City eat your heart out.

... Gym Leaders!

They come in eight, but there could be more.. what do they use and how do they battle? How about an Elite 4?

... Status Condition!

Petrified? I can't think of anymore...

... Contest!

Yes really. Dancing is fun until someone gets hurt. Got any better ideas?

... Cheat!

Hold down B for five hours. You'll get CRAMP! It knows DULL ACHE and HURT.

... Team!

Team Aqua likes water, Team Magma likes fire, Team Galaxy likes space.. what does your team like?

... Item!

Whether it's a toaster to make hot poffin or a Bike that can scale walls, the limits are endless.

... Anything!

Really, it's not limited to this list. Whatever you can think of can be posted here.

uzumakikunai

Moar Dratini
i'll make my own Team!
Team Spandex! they are after all the grass pokemon, breeding and genetically modifying them until they produce the most comfortable rubber! XD

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Team Assortment
Torterra
Drifblim
Gallade
Luxray
Manaphy
Darkrai

Xaralampos

otinanai
The Apple Berrie(lol)

Berrie: Apple(lol), They grow on trees(In case you didn't know..), They are red, sometimes green, and you are stupid if you eat an orange colored(It might be an orange). That's it for today. Thanks for watching!

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
lol Xaralampos xD

Berry: Pearaia green big and firm lots of juices stream out of it the seeds are toxic though and shouldnt be eaten.

Ability: towering pressence when this pokemon enters play the opponents pokemons defense and special defense gets lowered by 1 stage. (alternative ability for Regigigas)

thats all from me ;)

Cubed

You best believe it
Bidoof Cheat:

Use all your 30 Safari Balls for 50 consecutive trips and all Pokemon in Sinnoh will turn into Bidoofs.

Everyone loves Bidoofs!

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
Pokemon: Penosauros (Pee-nos-or-rus

Type: Water-Psychic

Ability: Ejactulate (Every 2 turns, if opponent is opposet gender, their accuracy goes down 20%)

Special Moves: White Out - Blood Rush - Yellow Splash

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
For Status Condition - - - Embarassed, Speechless, Depression, Enraged, Soaked.

squirtlemaster

master of squirtles
Pokemon:

Turdler is a giant turd with such moves as diorriah bomb and poo spikes

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Gym leader:

Flakie, Psychic type user.

Alakazam level 41.
Medicham level 40.
Bronzong level 41.

HE is really calm (BTW he gives the item Calm Mind). He has a black hat, purple jacket, black shoes and blue eyes. You see this if you look really good in his eyes when you start to battle or are done (This is for the girls this last sentence ;)).

Last edited:

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Item:
Berry Smasher.
Smash berries correctly ( like a minigame )
to make Iron,Protein...etc. ^^
Extremely Bad idea. >__>

Captain Murkrow

SACRE F-ING BLEU!
Asplode
Power:500
Acc:100
PP:5
Like Explosion, but more powerful.

Vorrtex
Type: Dark/Ghost
Appearance: Like Spiritomb, except larger with hands sprouting from it, and larger jaws.
The Odd Keystone has shattered slightly, and has glowing red eyes.
Spiritomb ---> Vorrtex

Leader Kain
Dark Type Gym
8th Gym
Lunar Badge

Sneasel Lv48
Honchkrow Lv50
Spiritomb Lv51
Alakazam Lv53
Vorrtex Lv55

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
New move and abilities for Heatran, Registeel, and a bunch of other Steel-Types :p

Quick Flash
Power:90
PP:10
Accuracy:100
Type:Steel (Special)
Description:An iron-hard energy ball that may sharply raise Speed.

New abilities:

Steel Smash
Effect:Sharply lower Speed, but makes Steel-Type moves becomes Super-Effective against any Pokemon with lower Speed than the Pokemon with this ability.

Steel Impact
Effect:If the Base Defense of a Pokemon with this ability is higher than foe, all Steel-Type damaging moves from a Pokemon with this ability has their damage raised by 10.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Ghostly Wail
PP:5
A terrible wail that causes all non-Ghost Pokemon to faint in 5 turns
Known by:Misdrevaus at Lv100

Shadow Steal
PP:Varies
This bizzare attack drains ectoplasm away from Pokemon,preventing tthem from being Ghost types until the end of the battle.If they were only Ghost types,they are turned into Normal Types
Known by:Shedinja at Lv100

Dark Jewel
Ghost
Attack:75
A dark jewel is smashed into the enemy.They have a 50% chance of being cursed
Known by:Sabelye,at level 100

Tundra Ray
Ice
A freezing blizzard is fired,possibly freezing the opponet until the end of battle
Known by:Froslass at Lv100

Tundra Exposion
Ice
PP:1
The user faints while the blast freezes everything in its way.Always going first,no move can stop it unless the opponet has a burn condition
Known by:Articuno at Lv100

An ability of Dusknoir
Puppeting Shadow
This Pokemon has the power to control all Ghost Pokemon and what moves they use

pocoloco

ok, this is my invention

Fiercyhena dark/ghost(like a sableye)

way to get one trade a ;262; with reaper cloth

bases stats 80 110 90 70 70 80

abilities: intimidate:you know its function
crescent rage: increase attack as hp reduces(its like revesal but for all attacks)

if you like it or if you want more info about it or the file.gif of it ,pm me

Pandapple

"...as if on wings."
Spinda needs an evolved form. :|
I guess I'll invent one... xD

I haven't thought of a name for it, though. All I know is that it's this huge panda bear, pretty much like Spinda, but a bit more indimidating. Almost like Teddiursa -> Ursaring.
And it's color scheme would be gray scale.

Level up Spinda with Teeter Dance learned. :]

Typo

been a while
Type: Candy
Super Effective against: All pokemon above 400 Lb.
Not Very Effective against: Pokemon under 200 Lb. and Fire types.
Doesn't effect: Pokemon under 30 Lb.
Super effective on: Pokemon Above 400 Lb. and Fire types.
Not Very effective on: N/A
Doesn't effect on: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.