• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create Your Own.... ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability: Audacity
Raises Attack by 1 each turn, but lowers Defense and Sp.defense

Ability: Cross-eyed
Lowers accuracy by 1 each turn

Ability: Lightning Burst
Powers up electric moves by 5% every turn, but after 10 turns, the user with this ability becomes paralysed from being overcharged

ShadowLugia1

Loves Shadow Lugia
Berries: Star Berry!This berry is amazingly rare and only 3 grow on each tree every 10 years.Star Berries can completely heal any Stat Problem and the Pokemon completely.

Move:Shadow Flame,a Flame attack that will also be Super Affective on Pyschic Pokemon,and Ghost Pokemon. (sorry if I spelled bad)

Team:Team Shadowstorm.They want to control the Power of Darkrai to start the revolution of the Shadow Pokemon one more.

Item: Shadow Wing.This Item makes both Flying type Pokemon,and Dark Type Pokemon attacks raise.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Wonder Shell: (item) Raises the special defense of Pokemon with the Shell Armor ability by 50%.

Kenshin Mail: (item) Raises the defense of Pokemon with the Battle Armor ability by 50%.

Cloyster and Omastar problems solved. They get a little more special defense, and Omastar can use Sandstorm if it's feeling greedy. Just so you know, DeepSea Scale raises Clamperl's special defense by 2x, so I hardly call these items abusive. Drapion turns into a freaking tank, but then there's that special defense stat...

And if I could change something, it would be getting rid of choice items! They've turned the game to a strictly offense race. The fun in the series was being able to intelligently battle, not knock each other out in seven turns.

A new ability that I just thought of is like an opposite to Regigas' ability slow start. It could belong to some new legendary and be called quick start.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
...thought of some more.

Name: Rollover
Type: Normal (Physical, contact, King's Rock, yadda yadda)
Power: 40
Effect: 20% chance of flinch, only usable during sleep.
Description: The user restlessly moves during sleep, may cause the foe to flinch.
TM and also a parallel move for those stuck with snore.

Hey, it's Snore brought back from the dead!

Name: Fire Dance
Type: Fire (Other, self)
Power: --
Effect: Raises users attack and special defense 1 level.
Description: A passionate dance filling the user with vigor, raises attack and special def.

Flareon. Nuff said. Actually, no, not enough has been said. Most Eeveelutions can Baton Pass something, Flareon needs this to redeem itself.

Name: EMP Crush
Type: Steel (Special, no contact, all but user)
Power: 35
Effect: Prevents the use of electric moves for 2 to 5 turns, including the turn it was used on.
Description: A spike along the electromagnetic spectrum drains out electric attacks.

It seems obvious that this be an electric attack, but since magnet bomb was made a steel move, magnet rise made an electric move, and sonic boom being normal, I figure Game Freak doesn't really care so much for semantics of typing as they do for ingenuity and uniqueness.

Move:
Charm Punch
Type: Fighting
Power: 70
Acc: 95
Effect: 20% chance of infuating opponent
Description: The user looks cutely at the foe before throwing a strong punch that may infuate the foe
Pokemon that can learn the move: Lopunny @ Lv 56

Lopunny needs a good fighting move via level up other than Jump Kick :\ (for people who don't pay attention to egg moves like me xD)

Ability: Warning Light
Effect: Lowers foes Accuracy by 1 if hit by a physical attack
Description: When the Pokemon is hit by a physical attack, it flashes brightly to blind the foe

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Move

Turret
Type: Steel
Attack Classification: Other
Accuracy: --
Effect: Maximizes Attack while Minimizing Speed and lowering health by 25%. The Pokemon cannot switch out manually or by force (Whirlwind, Roar, etc.). After that, all of its Special Classification attacks become Physical.
Available to: Steel types with Attack above Special

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Ability
Hefty
Every turn, Attack, Defense, and HP are increased by 1 (HP by 1/8), but Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed are decreased by 1.
Available to: Snorlax and other fat, lazy Pokemon besides Slaking (that Truant prevents it from destroying everything).

I WANT that Bugsy rank, darkdragontamer! Soooooo Baaaaaaad.....

Only about 250 posts to go, then ... eheheheheh *is strangled* x__x
I actually can't wait to get rid of it, it clashes w/ my avatar.

Anyway...

Move: Flatten
Category: Physical
Type: Normal
Power: Varies
PP: 10
Acc: 95%
The user slams the foe into the ground with all its weight. The heavier the user is compared to the target, the greater the damage. May cause paralysis.

Mr.Goob

hi i am new here of course and i have an idea. what if they made a game were in the begining (no naming your trainer),after you pick if you are a boy or a girl, you go to the an area were you pick your character.you heard me.it shows you four trainers (if not another gen. by then)
1.red
2.mike
3.seth
4.lucas
you start of in the place of he guy you pick.ounce you comlete your region you have the choice to move on.if you move on you cant pick a starter but after you save him in each land(part of storyline is the major minds of the world have been kidnapedak,prof.pokemon,birch,and rowman.)he makes you take one. like lapras.

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
Zombone - Rock/ghost
A small humanshape with a white exoskeleton, a large humanoid skull for a head, and bulging yellow eyes.

Ability: reassemble - super-effective attacks restore HP.

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
Game: Pokémon!

What's the game about?

This is a game that's totally based on the anime: Travelling with Ash&co trough the world!

Are all generations in this game?

Yes.

How does it begin?

You begin just like Ash in Pallet Town and you get your first Pokémon. You see like in the anime a Gengar and Nidorino fighting on tv and all the rest of the beginning in 3-D! When Ash has to go to Professor Oak for getting his first Pokémon the game really does begin. You have to run to Professor Oak in a few minutes. You have to watch out for tree's, Pokémon,... When you're there you get Pikachu and your journey begins!

Can you also play with other characters?

Yes and they all have their special abilities!

Ash: battles.

Brock: battles and can cook when they're hungry. (explanation later)

Misty: battles and motivates the others. (explanation later)

Tracey: battles and can remember you on things. (explanation later)

Max: shows the map and calms down mad Pokémon. (explanation later)

May: battles,does contests and motivates the others.

Dawn: battles,does contests and motivates the others.

Pikachu (only when you're not battling): Can come where others can't come.

Can you also play with other trainers?

Yes, you can play with characters sometimes who're only with them for a few episodes and Team Rocket sometimes!

James: battles.

Jessie: battles and you need to calm her down sometimes.

Meowth (only when you're not battling): Fly's the balloon and calms down Jessie.

Characters who're only there for few episodes: battles.

Is everything there from the anime?

No, but all the important things and few things that are not in the anime.

Is there like in the normal games a menu when you press start?

Yes, it has: Pokédex, Pokémon, bag and the other things.

Does Ash takes his Pokédex too, like in the anime for an explanation about some Pokémon?

Yes, with every Pokémon you see, that you didn't saw yet, Ash takes his Pokédex.

Even when you're controlling an other character at that moment?

Yes.

Are there minigames or something like that?

Well, there's a kind of...

I'll tell you about this later.

Can we still battle Wild Pokémon?

Yes, you can still battle against Wild Pokémon, but there's no grass where you can find them, when you walk around you see them walking around too, if you come too close, they'll attack you first and begin the battle. This is one of those things that are not in the anime.

How can we begin a battle against a Wild Pokémon without them beginning?

Attack them in the back or some Pokémon don't attack you themself and then you also can begin the fight.

How do we begin a battle against a trainer?

Same way. Only they won't attack you, but ask you and then you still can choose no. Some 'bad' trainers don't ask you and begin the fight right away. You can recognize them by a [COLOR="Red]![/COLOR] above their head. Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma and Team Galactic also begins without asking.

You didn't explain those special abilities yet

O yes, I almost forgetted that. I'll explain them now.

Running: If you use this you can run for a while. To gain your run energy back, you need some food.
Cooking: If your Pokémon are hurt, you can cook food to give them their energy back. You need some bread to feed them. You can buy this at a shop.
Motivating: If you play longer then 5 hours in a row, the characters (except Misty, May and Dawn) are not motivated anymore. With this ability you can restore their motivation. If the characters are not motivated: they can't run and the Pokémon their stats become 10 lower each. You can use this 2 times per day.
Remembering: When you're going to a gym the character with this ability will remember you on this each day, you play this game.
Showing map: The character with this ability has the map and only when you're this character you can see the map. If there's nobody with this ability, your map wil be with Ash.
Calming mad Pokémon: Mad Pokémon are the Pokémon who attack you themself. If you're using the character with this ability you can stop it and you can go away. You can use this once per day.
Contesting: Only the character with this ability can do contests.
Coming where others can't come: This character can: go in tree's (for having a beautiful vision from where you are), Can sneak through a door,...
Getting mad: This character becomes mad sometimes and don't want to fight then.
Calming Jessie: This character can calm down Jessie when she gets mad. You can use this 3 times per day.

Can you capture Pokémon yourself or can you only catch the Pokémon that they have in the anime?

Only the Pokémon they have in anime, sorry, BUT you can level them up as high as you want (till they must leave like in anime).

So, you'll have to do it slow if you want them on the highest level?

No, when you completed a level (yes there are levels) you can play this level again when you want and the Pokémon there levels will be just like when you last played with them, and then you can use the Pokémon you want to play the level! This is a kind of minigame.

Can you choose language?

No and yes, they speak English and you can't change this(yes they speak), but this also has subtitles and you can change the language for that!

What are the languages for the subtitles?

English
Japanese
German
Dutch

You sad it was 3-d in the beginning. Do you mean with this that it will look like Pokémon XD, Pokémon Colloseum and Pokémon Battlerevolution?

Yes, only when you fight, the screen will not change.

Is there Wi-Fi for this game?

No, I'm sorry.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Ability: Echo
All sound-based moves will target everyone in the battle except for the user of that attack.

Ability: Close-ranged
Accuracy of all moves, except for direct contact ones, will have their acc. reduced by 15%

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Ability: Echo
All sound-based moves will target everyone in the battle except for the user of that attack.

That's actually a really good idea. And, since there's Soundproof, it's not utterly exploitable. Cool in double battles, except when it keeps hitting your teammates.

Cheat (D/P only):
Keep resetting until you can pick a shiny female Chimchar. Evolve it to Monferno, raise it to level 59 and battle Cynthia's Roserade with it. Chuck an Ultra Ball at the Roserade, and Shaymin will swoop down in its Sky Forme to save its fellow grass-type. It will stay in Sky Forme after you catch it (it's at level 25).

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Move: Will Trance
Category: Status
Type: Ghost
PP: 10
Acc: --%
If user faints, Sp.Att of the next pokemon sent out of maximised (i.e. raised by 6 levels)

Ability: Chase Down
If the user of this ability uses a physical contact move, if its victim switches out, the user's attack will go first AND will hit the victim without any chance of miss. However, the victim's ability that involves physical contact (like poison point and static) can take effect.

(This will may Dig, Fly, Bounce, Dive etc. more useful)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.